from the GNR myspace

bass71player

i've said this before but brain made a very non-commital comment early on, somethin like, yeah, i'll do it if the moneys right. although i dont think he's out, this could jus be speculation. hope not cuz he's a kickass drummer.

Band Members Axl Rose, Robin Finck, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Bumblefoot, Chris Pitman, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer

i just noticed this on their myspace. just a quick post before class to start all kinds of craziness. sorry if it's been posted before.

edit: check it out for yourself at

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

I know people arent too bothered about a drummer change but its just gettin RIDICULOUS at how much the lineup is changing! when BBF joined i thought, ok thats it, we have a solid line up now, its all good. but no0o0oo0o Brain leaves and is replaced by Frank who isnt even in the same league as Brain, Franks just a skin basher, Brains a wizard.

This sucks.

Actually it's because Brain wanted to be with his newborn for the first 6 months of his life.

right...lets see what he's up too around feb-mar

Yep.

Personally, I had some doubts about Brain leaving the tour to be with his newborn baby. For the birth, and a month or so afterwards.....OK. But after that, all babies do is eat,sleep and poop. Not a lot going on with a baby at that point. After 6-months or so, then things start to happen. I'm afraid Brain may be gone for good. I hope I'm wrong, but as time passes and we hear nothing from him, we can only assume he's left.