Merck Says Brain Still In The Band

madison

Apparently, there is an error on the GNR myspace site that misled people to think Brain was no longer in GNR. Merck said there's no truth to the rumor that Brain has left the band.

"Not at all. That is an error that will be corrected immediately."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha so thats what this mess is is it??? a band i thought bands released albums every few years and interacted with the fans hahahahaha, this aint a band, hey merck your are nothing but a little fucking wanker that eats axls shite start treating the fans with some respect and you might just might gain mine,

so what now this mess of a band has what like 6 drummers 5 keyboardists 6 guitarists oh fuck i lost count now either tell us what the shit is with this album or just get yourself to fuck you ignorant fucking scum.

hahaha so thats what this mess is is it??? a band i thought bands released albums every few years and interacted with the fans hahahahaha, this aint a band, hey merck your are nothing but a little fucking wanker that eats axls shite start treating the fans with some respect and you might just might gain mine,

so what now this mess of a band has what like 6 drummers 5 keyboardists 6 guitarists oh fuck i lost count now either tell us what the shit is with this album or just get yourself to fuck you ignorant fucking scum.

You should get treated for your Tourettes.

We don't allow members to make personal attacks against band members, management or other forum members. Please respect this forum rule if you wish to continue posting here.

sorry madison but its time the people that support this band start getting something back im just expressing my opinion and distaste for this mess that was my favourite band

i apologise if i offended but they should know how a lot of us feel.

Constructive criticism is fine. But pointless bashing and vulgar name-calling is not.

If you don't like the new band, I suggest you restrict your posting to the GNR Early Days and VR sections.

sorry madison but its time the people that support this band start getting something back im just expressing my opinion and distaste for this mess that was my favourite band

i apologise if i offended but they should know how a lot of us feel.

Constructive criticism is fine. But pointless bashing and vulgar name-calling is not.

If you don't like the new band, I suggest you restrict your posting to the GNR Early Days and VR sections.

Im sure like the rest of us he is simply frustrated at the lack of productivity from the current band.

We don't allow members to make personal attacks against band members, management or other forum members. Please respect this forum rule if you wish to continue posting here.

If you don't mind I'd like to ask for a little more active enforcement of this rule. Sometimes it gets hard to wade through all the BS around here.

If you don't mind I'd like to ask for a little more active enforcement of this rule. Sometimes it gets hard to wade through all the BS around here.

Personal attacks against board members yes, the other stuff no. If you are talking about the band management, we should be able to criticise them all we want. After all they leave themselves thoroughly open to it and have done precious little good in recent years.

We can't let this place turn into HTGTH and have every second poster banned. A lot of people died to protect our freedom of speech, it's not right that it is taken away by forum mods when threads aren't doing any harm.

Apparently, there is an error on the GNR myspace site that misled people to think Brain was no longer in GNR. Merck said there's no truth to the rumor that Brain has left the band.

"Not at all. That is an error that will be corrected immediately."

Once again, it is always nice to know that in times of serious doubt about a story surrounding the band, we have Madison to clear the smoky rumour mill. Good job once again Madison. Your presence here separates this board from the average fan board, and we might be lost without your help.

JE

PS, take the Eagles over the Panthers in monday night football tonight. it's my lock of the week.

JE

Personal attacks against board members yes, the other stuff no. If you are talking about the band management, we should be able to criticise them all we want. After all they leave themselves thoroughly open to it and have done precious little good in recent years.

We can't let this place turn into HTGTH and have every second poster banned. A lot of people died to protect our freedom of speech, it's not right that it is taken away by forum mods when threads aren't doing any harm.

Definitely board member attacks, but also blatant trolling attacks that serve not to constructively criticize, but to blindly assault with no base argument.