Merck Says Brain Still In The Band

madison

Apparently, there is an error on the GNR myspace site that misled people to think Brain was no longer in GNR. Merck said there's no truth to the rumor that Brain has left the band.

"Not at all. That is an error that will be corrected immediately."

Could you please ask him if there also is an error with the release of the album?? :unsure:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, there is an error on the GNR myspace site that misled people to think Brain was no longer in GNR. Merck said there's no truth to the rumor that Brain has left the band.

"Not at all. That is an error that will be corrected immediately."

rock3:)

sorry madison but its time the people that support this band start getting something back im just expressing my opinion and distaste for this mess that was my favourite band

i apologise if i offended but they should know how a lot of us feel.

Constructive criticism is fine. But pointless bashing and vulgar name-calling is not.

If you don't like the new band, I suggest you restrict your posting to the GNR Early Days and VR sections .

so u do see it as u have to like either slash or axl?

Its something in that sentence, just because he dont like the new band dosent mean he have to post in VR.

Is that the garbage section?

sorry madison but its time the people that support this band start getting something back im just expressing my opinion and distaste for this mess that was my favourite band

i apologise if i offended but they should know how a lot of us feel.

Constructive criticism is fine. But pointless bashing and vulgar name-calling is not.

If you don't like the new band, I suggest you restrict your posting to the GNR Early Days and VR sections .

so u do see it as u have to like either slash or axl?

Its something in that sentence, just because he dont like the new band dosent mean he have to post in VR.

Is that the garbage section?

The assumption is made that if you don't love the new band with all your heart, you must be a VR fan. It's obviously untrue, but the assumption is made anyway.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't worry too much about that. It's obvious that they don't care about updating their official website so I doubt they have a different priority on their MySpace.

Brain is in the band but currently at home with his wife and kids, what is there to discuss?

I think now Brian can say "Merck is not with the band anymore" :xmasssanta:

listen up...maby "Chinese Democracy" still isn't out coz on the 2002 album on the back there were some pics of bandmambers and bucket then left the band.

Now, after so many years...bumble joined and anything has to be rerecorded again and printed.

About Brian...it's all the question what's gonna happen. Maby Beta is/was on the list too. Who knows?

Next time Axl can introduce the band..."Ladies and Gentlemen, the band: everybody who has 5 min free time or more and me...now...Do you know where the fuck you are WITH?" :xmasssanta: