Billboard Awards '06

Estranged Reality

why am i close minded for not liking gwen stefani? in my opinion she does sucks

Because you are not being open to other's opinions and you're thinking yours > theirs. People have diverse music tastes you know... People can like a lot of music and not just stick to one genre.

No Doubt was my favorite band for a very long time before I discovered GnR and I still love them.

umm, you might wanna delete that sentence....unless you are "Just a girl" :rolleyes:

Why? Sorry I feel dumb but I don't understand what you are getting at.. :drevil:

I could be a bit off, but her main demographic is probobly teenage girls, but I could be wrong. I wont be singing her songs in the car on the way to poker night ;)

No Doubt was my favorite band for a very long time before I discovered GnR and I still love them.

umm, you might wanna delete that sentence....unless you are "Just a girl" :rolleyes:

Why? Sorry I feel dumb but I don't understand what you are getting at.. :drevil:

I could be a bit off, but her main demographic is probobly teenage girls, but I could be wrong. I wont be singing her songs in the car on the way to poker night ;)

Umm well I am a teenage girl. :unsure:

Well No Doubt has a lot of different fans, I know a lot of dudes that like them but I guess mostly girls.

Her solo stuff- yeah lots of teeny boppers I know. Oh and gay guys, they fricking love her. :lol: