Guns N' Roses Take Over MTSC

thomase

I was at this show. it was a good time.

How did sound the new songs live ? How were they received by the audience ?

The crowd was really into it, they went nuts when Jungle started. Everybody stood up. It was only when the new songs got played that people started sitting down. I looked around and since most of the audience hasn't heard the leaks, I guess they didn't really know what to make of the new songs...

But everytime they'd have a new song or a solo that took the wind out of the sails of the crowd, they'd pick it right back up with Sweet Child or any other classic that would get everyone going again. Which goes to show, GNR's bread and butter is rooted firmly in its past, not its future as far as live shows are concerned...

Edited by moreblack

I was at this show. it was a good time.

How did sound the new songs live ? How were they received by the audience ?

The crowd was really into it, they went nuts when Jungle started. Everybody stood up. It was only when the new songs got played that people started sitting down. I looked around and since most of the audience hasn't heard the leaks, I guess they didn't really know what to make of the new songs...

But everytime they'd have a new song or a solo that took the wind out of the sails of the crowd, they'd pick it right back up with Sweet Child or any other classic that would get everyone going again. Which goes to show, GNR's bread and butter is rooted firmly in its past, not its future as far as live shows are concerned...

Did you happen to hear ANYONE complain about ANYTHING...well not anything but u know.....

THIS SHOW FUCKIN ROCKED!!! I WAS FRONT ROW THE WHOLE SHOW! Ive been wanting to see GNR for so long now and after seeing them i gotta say, that show exceeded any expectations i had, it was the most amazing show i have ever seen...the one thing i really noticed was how good the whole fuckin band is, its not just axl...robin finck was fuckin amazing out there, he didnt stop rockin and barely stood in one place...the whole band just kicked ass and axl was such a fuckin amazing frontman going hard non stop all show, and thats a long show. It was sweet too cause the crowd was totally in it and there was no negatively really anywhere that i noticed, everyone seemed to love the show, and i find it impossible not to!

Which goes to show, GNR's bread and butter is rooted firmly in its past, not its future as far as live shows are concerned...

That might change if the album is released....and thats exactly what a lot of us need to happen if we are going to be into this "band."

All that matters is the album.

Which goes to show, GNR's bread and butter is rooted firmly in its past, not its future as far as live shows are concerned...

That might change if the album is released....and thats exactly what a lot of us need to happen if we are going to be into this "band."

All that matters is the album.

so.

I think it's amusing that people actually get excited over a few semi-professional photos.

You guys do realize that real bands do this all the time right? They also create and release music.

Happy Tuesday, suckers. The tour's ending and Axl's going back to the mansion with enough money to pay the coke bills for another three years. Then maybe we'll get another Chinese Democracy world tour. I hope he plays AFD songs again.

Sod off. I love how fuckwits like yourself want to rain on the parade of people who are having a good time. What, because people like the photos, you need to bitch at em for it? Yes, bands have photogs. GNR has George Chin at every show. But since his stuff likely won't be seen till the end of tour outside of the odd gunsnroses.com shot, these photos were quite cool.

Now, go peddle your bullshit in another thread. This thread is about the Winnipeg show, and aside from bitching about people liking the photos, you haven't said FUCK ALL about the show.

I loved the concert. Fuckign amazing. Front row the whole fucking night. Afterwards, I got a Afterparty VIP pass type thing we all went to a room with alot of tables, there was about 50 people there. We all sat around, then Bublefoot came in, everyone freaks out, he signs autographs.