New Years Eve?

adnan

I have no source. I am not starting a rumor. This is for discussion.

GN'R have New Years Eve off? A performance at Time Square would be a very good idea.

Do Idiots like yourself think about theses stupid ideas before you post them on message boards or do type the first dumb thought that comes to your brainless head?

GN'R have New Years Eve off? A performance at Time Square would be a very good idea.

Do Idiots like yourself think about theses stupid ideas before you post them on message boards or do type the first dumb thought that comes to your brainless head?

What on earth is idiotic about it? It's apparent that it's not coming out by year's end, and it would be a GREAT idea to play Time square for promotion.

What on earth is idiotic about it? It's apparent that it's not coming out by year's end, and it would be a GREAT idea to play Time square for promotion.

Yea its such an idiotic idea that I bet it would sell out MSG again !! Yea, your an idiot adnan :rofl-lol:

Um, sorry Adnan, but the album is definitely coming out either today, or on one of the next three Tuesdays. That's what Axl said. There's no way he'd shit directly down the throats of his long suffering fans.

...I would like to believe that - But a lot of us are starting to lose that optimism.

Ask yourself the same question

Ask yourself the same question

rock1 :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: