Why Do All Of The Security People Worry About Axl Walking Off Stage So Much?

Tyler Drama

I hear some security guards are telling people to cover up there Slash/Velvet Revolver shirts at concerts, and when I went to MSG, the ticket lady was like "If you're going to take pictures, don't use the flash. We don't want anybody walking off stage!" which he hasn't done for that reason since around 1991. But I just can't believe anybody would think Axl would walk off stage if somebody had a VR shirt on. I went to 2 of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows, and both times I saw at least 10 or more people with VR shirts on. *Sighs* Whatever.

He has walked off newcastle this year, He was REALLY tested at download. He walked on some place in 2002 when they were singing patience.

The security in London in June, were quite big on cameras. These guys know fuck all, the managers tell them he has been known to walk off and jump into the crowd and when he hasn't been noticed for 13 years, quite rightly they should think so.

They've never met him, and neither have we.

I hear some security guards are telling people to cover up there Slash/Velvet Revolver shirts at concerts, and when I went to MSG, the ticket lady was like "If you're going to take pictures, don't use the flash. We don't want anybody walking off stage!" which he hasn't done for that reason since around 1991. But I just can't believe anybody would think Axl would walk off stage if somebody had a VR shirt on. I went to 2 of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows, and both times I saw at least 10 or more people with VR shirts on. *Sighs* Whatever.

I wore a VR shirt to the Balto show and nobody even gave it a second look.

People rioting possibly think about it you think they want to deal with thousands of pissed stonned/drunk fans? It's also mainly a safety issue they don't want to **** up the show for anyone that's why there's this stuff it may seem stupid but if it's better for the fans.

I think we shouldn´t give that much importance to this. We should care about having a good time and enjoy the gig. Seeing your idol live is priceless and believe me, when you are so happy and so excited because you are seeing your all time idol,you don´t give a damn about what people are wearing.

I think the promoters don't really much about Axl except for what they read in bullshit news stories. Axl understands that we live in a new era. Pictures can be taken by cellphones now...you can't stop it. He might not want some guy with a professional camera taking pictures during the whole show and fucking up his view with flashbulbs. But he's not gonna take off, he'll just ask to kick the guy out.

I think the promoters don't really much about Axl except for what they read in bullshit news stories. Axl understands that we live in a new era. Pictures can be taken by cellphones now...you can't stop it. He might not want some guy with a professional camera taking pictures during the whole show and fucking up his view with flashbulbs. But he's not gonna take off, he'll just ask to kick the guy out.

they must know axl a little. to know what they are letting themselves in for