Something Special For The Calgary Show?

da_pope

Isn't this the time to promote it? He is getting a chance to tell THOUSANDS of people to look for the new album but no, nothing. Doesn't it make you suspcious? It's because he either doesn't know for sure if he wants to release it or if he needs to tinker with it some more and knows it isn't close.

I agree with you Old School. Axl's strategy is weird concerning this album. Most of the people attending the shows don't even know that an album is supposed to be released this year.

I don't think it's coming out in the next months, really.

You dont know axl's strategy at all. Did you interview "most people who go to the shows"?? How did you find the time??? You just made two comments that has no factual base whatsoever. That is a common thread (no pun intended) that is with all the "negs" you speak for Axl and for "most fans" . You absolutely have no fucking idea what anyone thinks but a few hundred regulars to this forum, 90% of which are positive.

Stop talking like you know Axl and the band management. Cause we dont know shit, the difference is I dont try to tell people what Axl is thinkin.

I know two things for certain;

1. There is an Axl Rose

2. I am not him.

actually three...neither are you.

p.s. you damn well better agree with old school, he is full of half truths and misnomers, the has spoken for GNR many times in his posts, LOL.

See ya at the Show on the 13 + 15th rock1

Do me a favor man, prove either one of your tow previous statements and then post again. Guess we wont be seeing anymore of your statements???

Edited by Gunzen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the time to promote it? He is getting a chance to tell THOUSANDS of people to look for the new album but no, nothing. Doesn't it make you suspcious? It's because he either doesn't know for sure if he wants to release it or if he needs to tinker with it some more and knows it isn't close.

I agree with you Old School. Axl's strategy is weird concerning this album. Most of the people attending the shows don't even know that an album is supposed to be released this year.

I don't think it's coming out in the next months, really.

some posts you think it is and some you dont. make your mind up

I guess I am an Axlite, and the truth is they rocked in SF when I saw em on 9/21, and they will rock when I see em on the 13th and 15th, those are truths, and they dont suck. I have the greatest gnr cd ever, another would be great, but my life is not so vapid that I need to criticize people who I dont know cause they wont give me what I need. I got what I wanted myself, don need Axl for it. Just dont.

Keep on crying Old Skool, it suits you.

:sleeper:

Axl loves you Gunzen and don't you forget that because you're good enough, smart enough and doggone it Axl just likes you.

Axl doesnt even know me and never will. Again, your posts make no sense, and stop copying my emoticons, not only are you lame and pointless, but you are unoriginal.

Yea, quit copying his emoticons!

Now Now settle down boys , you guys should just hope he shows up , I wouldn't expect anything different then all the other shows he's put on . It's a good show if you've been a fan for ever and never seen them , but for me this was my 4th GNR show and even the Montreal riot show was better , dosen't compare to original GNR , the best part of show was when Axl and Bubbles sang Liquor and whores