MEET & GREET PASSES TO THEIR SHOW

sweetrelief

This is the best way to see the show!!! You will receive 2 tickets (location TBD, but not before the end of the auction) to the GUNS N' ROSES concert on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA.

Now here’s the really cool part. The winner of this auction will receive 2 MEET & GREET PASSES to MEET GUNS N' ROSES. To recap, you will get 2 tickets to a great concert, 2 MEET & GREET PASSES to MEET GUNS N' ROSES, and help struggling musicians at the same time.

To bid, go to : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230061455501 and follow the instructions. Bidding starts at 40 bucks!

BID NOW and support a cause that GUNS N' ROSES generously supports. Sweet Relief helps ailing and aging musicians get the help they need.

Note to board administrator: This CHARITY auction was sanctioned by GUNS N' ROSES. We were reccomended to post on this board. Thanks!

Edited by sweetrelief

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT ALL MEMBERS OF THE BAND WILL ATTEND THE MEET & GREET. THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT WHO WILL BE THERE.

In other words: Don't count on meeting Axl. Bumblefoot will probably be there, because he's the nicest, most down to earth human being on the planet.... thats about the only person I'd count on meeting. Outside of Hammerstein, Tommy, Richard and Dizzy were the most unfriendly people in the world... they wouldn't even look at the fans.

Much as I'd love to meet Axl, I don't think the focus of the auction is necesarily the package you win. It's quite the package, yes, but I think the main incentive - and I could be wrong here - at least SHOULD be giving money to a worthwhile cause. This seems like a great organization that I will likely donate to in the future with 0 chance of meeting Axl at all (aka not trying to win anything, just giving). This organization is basically giving you a way to have FRONT ROW seats for GNR and possibly meet them afterwards, with EVERY PENNY GOING TO CHARITY! Whether or not you meet the one guy or not, that sounds like a sweet deal: great show, great seats, great opportunity to meet at least a handfull of the guys (I'm guessing all but Ax will show), AND you get to give money to charity.

Just my two cents.