I have here what most would think to be the top 8 greatest hard rock bands of all time

3rd Wheel

Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Nirvana

I need to know who you guys would consider to be the one band that could be included in that group as the six greatest hard rock bands of all time. I don't know if I would consider the Beatles or Pink Floyd to be hard rock but I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

I will use this later for a contest(very complex contest) later.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

Aerosmith

Guns n' roses

Led Zeppelin

The Rolling Stones

AC/DC

The Doors

Black Sabbath

The Who

Judas Priest

Iron Maiden or Motley Crue

Not in any particular order and no matter what list there will people who dispute it. Jimmi Hendrix is great but hard unsure if hard. and I love the Beatles but not hard also I really personally don't care for Van Halen but most people (I argue with)would consider them necessary to the list

Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Nirvana

I need to know who you guys would consider to be the one band that could be included in that group as the six greatest hard rock bands of all time. I don't know if I would consider the Beatles or Pink Floyd to be hard rock but I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

I will use this later for a contest(very complex contest) later.

Led Zeppelin

hehe