Is this line up the one for Cinese Democracy?

thorhail91

Rumours about Tommy and Brain, don't let me very optimistic about this line up's future! the main reason for the album delay maybe about this line up, or about Axl himself, or about something else that really is being an obstacule to the release of Chinese. Either way, I think that there are non-public serious problems that just aren't getting fixed...

Plus this band has been together for so long now and gone through so much together, I see em lasting a bit longer. Remember after 2002 everyone thought it was all over? Here we are 4 years later still goin strong, with more dates planned for next year. If you ask me, the best thing for GNR would be to get outta the US and tour the rest of the world like Asia and South America. The US is too picky, and is causing problems. A break from that would probably be the best IMO... <_<

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 6 2006, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus this band has been together for so long now and gone through so much together, I see em lasting a bit longer. Remember after 2002 everyone thought it was all over? Here we are 4 years later still goin strong, with more dates planned for next year. If you ask me, the best thing for GNR would be to get outta the US and tour the rest of the world like Asia and South America. The US is too picky, and is causing problems. A break from that would probably be the best IMO... <_<

I think releasing an album BEFORE doing two tours to support it may be the best thing to do.....but what do I know?

I've got a new idea for a thread! We over-analyze Axl's hidden agendas once again and question the reality of what we have been presented with, because surely he is "up to something" and "trying to hide something" from us, right? Right?

:rolleyes:

I think that Axl should put the cards on the table and explain what is happening, who knows he can solve the problems? This album is his biggest dream it is "HIS" album, but probably he should allow others to help him, he cannot do it by himself :(

I've got a new idea for a thread! We over-analyze Axl's hidden agendas once again and question the reality of what we have been presented with, because surely he is "up to something" and "trying to hide something" from us, right? Right?

I think that Axl should put the cards on the table and explain what is happening, who knows he can solve the problems? This album is his biggest dream it is "HIS" album, but probably he should allow others to help him, he cannot do it by himself :(

Uhm....Do you think Axl recorded, the vocals, the guitar, the bas, the drums, the keyboard, the synth, all by himself?

Best post this thread is going to see^

A8R

All I have to add to this is this.

Don't the new members of GnR feel stupid (Axl excluded) that they are touring like superstars playing other people's music? Don't they feel like posers?

Well, ask youself, would you?

I think they fucking enjoy being in Guns N' Roses rock1 rock2 rock3rock3 rock1

Of course I would love the trip of being on stage...but especially guys like Robin and Tommy, they already have been on stage and have good music of their own. I can't help but feel that artists like to play their own shit. Although nowadays everyone is a poser, pop music artists don't write their own shit and then they lipsync anyway. But real musicians care...I would not like it this way for a long time...and 5 years has been a long time.

Uhm....Do you think Axl recorded, the vocals, the guitar, the bas, the drums, the keyboard, the synth, all by himself?

No kid! The biggest problem in a production of an album is not record, the vocals, the guitar, the bas, the drums, the keyboard, the synth. It is human relationship, in order to plan, reach agreements, take care of business with the labels etc, etc, etc. As you know, some of the new musics are being played live, wich means they are recorded somewhere. So if you think a little you will reach the conclusion that the problem is not recording, it is something that really goes beyond that. Do you understand? I hope so...

Edited by thorhail91