Jan 1st show?

burocks

Why isn't the Jan 1 show that appears on HTGTH not on the official band website?

Because Jarmo has a copy of CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!!! :chef:

Actually, who knows? I´d go after the offical list and not HTGTH though.

Edited by Lukinx

Why isn't the Jan 1 show that appears on HTGTH not on the official band website?

what i was trying to say earlier was

that if there is a show decemer 31 HTGTH might have it listed as JAN 1st...

get it or is is still; cunfuzzling

Edited by GNRfan001

READ PEOPLE!!! It says it on the page.

It is the NASHVILLE show which still has no set date. All we know is that it will be in January of 2007. I think Jarmo should have just put January XX, 2007 instead of January 01, 2007.

As far as I am reading it does say Jan XX, not Jan 1.

I said this in another post but...

Its crossing my mind now that....

GNR could pull off the impossible and have a midnight release on Dec 31st to celebrate a happy new year. Also, it wouldnt break his promise. It would take the piss very badly but still!!

Imagine the buzz. there would be euphoria, and GNR would come hurtling into 2007 with a huge bang.

January 1st is a Monday, so its very plausible for a UK release, and surely a record store would love a GNR record to be the first big release of the year, so surely a US release wouldnt be impossible, but even a day late wouldnt be bad, because the news of the UK release would kick things off for GNR.

I guess its a little unlikely, but it would be the coolest thing ever, an amazing marketing ploy, and wouldnt break promises.

It would really makea perfect start to my year!!