Anouk - any fans?

username

Anybody who knows her? Or even likes her?

Anyway, dutch chick, she rocks, got 7 albums (including live albums) and you guys should check her out.

Some of her video's (youtube links):

From her first album - Together Alone:

Nobody's Wife

It's So Hard

Sacrifice

From her second album - Urban Solitude:

R U Kiddin' Me?

The Dark

Michel

Don't

From her fourth album - Graduated Fool:

Everything

I Live For You

Hail

From her sixth album - Hotel New York:

Girl

Lost

One Word

Her official international website:

http://www.anouk.com/

Her official Dutch website:

http://www.anouk.nl/

Her MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/anoukmusic

Edited by username

I love Anouk, great singer, great voice, great songs. Her first album was the best though.

I saw her live when she was just becoming famous, and she is a great live artist too. I hated it though that she cancelled Pinkpop this year because she wanted a better place in the program.

But still one of the best Dutch artists of the last few years.

:lol:!you read my mind or what?

I was planning to ask you if you have any albums to send me :ph34r:

She rocks!Amazing voice!

and you forgot to post one of my fav songs

everything

and awesome live version of One word(beautiful song!)

click:)

and I could go on and on ....

And I'm deadshocked you know her!

Yeah sure I have some albums for you Nat!

I got them all for you if you'd like. ^_^

Everything is from Graduated Fool I think. I don't know that album as well as the others.

One Word... :wub:

haha,yeah I know her..Nobody´s wife was quite famous song...and then a few others,but after Michel vid there was nothing,I thought she quit or something so I kinda forget about her for a few years.But a while ago I found out she didnt-only those bitches havent played her vids :angry:

yaya...thanks-I need something new to listen to...all of them would be nice :xmasssanta:

Didn't think you of all people would know her as well. I'm not quite sure why, though. :huh::lol:

Nobody's Wife was practically my theme song for a while.

Ofcourse I know her! :mellow:

She's DUTCH! Sort of a national pride! Big star here! And she totally rocks!

Check out some of her other songs too NG! Her ballads are amazing! Give One Word and Lost a try.

I know she's Dutch and I know you're Dutch, but the two things just never "clicked" in my mind until now. :lol:

That woman totally rocks. And I did already check her out, silly - I've been following her career path ever since Together Alone. :wub:

I know she's Dutch and I know you're Dutch, but the two things just never "clicked" in my mind until now. laugh.gif

I can't blame you. I mean. It's a totally illogical connection isn't it? :rolleyes::P

Yeah yeah, we all have our "good" days (or months, in my case)... :P

That woman totally rocks. And I did already check her out, silly - I've been following her career path ever since Together Alone. wub.gif

Since I'm gonna upload all her albums for Sekh Met anyway...should I drop the link in your PM-box too? ;)

Totally! :P Does that include Lost Tracks? If it does, is there any way I can give you a virtual blow job or something? wub.gifsmiley-laugh.gif

Yes it does. It includes Together Alone, Urban Solitude, The Lost Tracks, Graduated Fool, Update, Hotel New York and Anouk Is Alive. ^_^

And I really wish there was! :mellow:

Weren't you coming to Holland some time soon? unsure.giftongue.gif

You're the best. ^_^

Ha, and yes. But I was sure your heart belonged to Leigh and that other chap you were flirting with a week ago? -_-:P

We're kidding, fool! :P But we really should make up our minds whether we're going to joke with double entendres or with the sibling thing... both sound slightly odd together. :laugh:

Back on topic, does anyone know whether Anouk did any other covers besides Losing My Religion? I didn't like that one, but I've always thought she has the the kind of voice that could very easily pull off singing many classic rock songs traditionally sung by males.