My take on a TWAT video

GNR 1991

I think for the "If I Could Go Back Inside To The Place In My Soul etc.."

Should be Axl walking through a mirror and appearing as the old Axl on the other end.

It wouldn't be that hard to do, just cut some old Axl video from the past in and green screen it.

But for some reason I always pictured Gn'R first video, showing incomplete body shots of various members (obviously mainly Axl) during the build up and then the final shot before the song really kicks in is Axl looks face on to the camera (In his glasses of course).

And The background is some sort of light blue swirly design - think of KISS' Pyscho Circus video.

Dude! What a fuckin' awesome idea!!!!!!! :shades::shades::shades:

Seriously though - you shouldn't refer to your own ideas as awesome- that's for others to decide.

Where did he say it was awesome? He just asked what other people thought.

For everyone saying it's lame, blah, blah, blah. I guarantee you if someone wrote out the plot for the Estranged video before you'd seen it, you'd be saying similar things, probably even worse. At the same time if you saw this video before reading the idea you'd probably all be in love with it. :rolleyes:

Scary.

Don't like your idea.

I see it like this:

Axl and a girl who he used to be dating.

It would be about the time when they were together and now, when he sees her after sometime.

Some clips form live shows and, of course, Chris Pitman in Iraq dodging bullets.

we dont need anymore Axl & (ex)girlfriend videos

True. Axl learned that lession. Three times.

Maybe...just maybe...the time has come to hire a model.

But that's just me... :unsure:

I like the concept of a video showing both the new and old band, but the point of the video should be to transition from the old band to the new band.

So the video should start out with him at home watching old tapes of the old band.....then it should end with new hope as he gets up, puts on his new clothes and rocks on with the new band.

Just my feedback.

Edited by PS_PoWeR

I think for the "If I Could Go Back Inside To The Place In My Soul etc.."

Should be Axl walking through a mirror and appearing as the old Axl on the other end.

It wouldn't be that hard to do, just cut some old Axl video from the past in and green screen it.

But for some reason I always pictured Gn'R first video, showing incomplete body shots of various members (obviously mainly Axl) during the build up and then the final shot before the song really kicks in is Axl looks face on to the camera (In his glasses of course).

And The background is some sort of light blue swirly design - think of KISS' Pyscho Circus video.

Dude! What a fuckin' awesome idea!!!!!!! :shades::shades::shades:

Seriously though - you shouldn't refer to your own ideas as awesome- that's for others to decide.

Where did he say it was awesome? He just asked what other people thought.

:huh: