Axls politicle view

sucker punch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so thay just want to let iraq and all those ones bomb the fucking place and get away with it. axls punched people in self defence hasnt he? but you dont see him and bach saying nononono peace peace.

Huh? The people of Iraq are not bombing anyone, and America is killing their own youth by tricking people they are there to bring them democracy when everybody knows this was only a profit hunt. Too bad no other countries had the balls to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH when they went against the wishes of the UN and attacked Iraq. Fuck Bush and when we´re on the subject people should check out the documentary "American Blackout" that is about how they made it hard and in many cases impossible for black people (and white people living in so called black communities) to vote so that Bush would win 4 more years....

so thay just want to let iraq and all those ones bomb the fucking place and get away with it. axls punched people in self defence hasnt he? but you dont see him and bach saying nononono peace peace.

Huh? The people of Iraq are not bombing anyone, and America is killing their own youth by tricking people they are there to bring them democracy when everybody knows this was only a profit hunt. Too bad no other countries had the balls to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH when they went against the wishes of the UN and attacked Iraq. Fuck Bush and when we´re on the subject people should check out the documentary "American Blackout" that is about how they made it hard and in many cases impossible for black people (and white people living in so called black communities) to vote so that Bush would win 4 more years....

You gotta be fuckn kiddn me right? Yea bush is a dousche but what was the alternative- John Kerry? Stick to topics that pertain to your counrty.

iraq, pikistan all those types of places ex- 9/11 etc why should thay get away with it if you want peace you have to kill all the people that are making the promlems tem we will have it

^^ That theory is as dumb as the one I heard yesterday. This black guy on the news was saying the song "White Christmas" promoted racism.

"Immigrants and hooray for tolerance!s, they make no sense to me. They come to our country and think they'll do as they please. Like start some mini-Iran, or spread some fucking disease."

Yeah, sounds like a democrat to me. :rolleyes:

"Immigrants and hooray for tolerance!s, they make no sense to me. They come to our country and think they'll do as they please. Like start some mini-Iran, or spread some fucking disease."

no offense but thats more of a conservative (republican) view. I have nothing to back this up, but my guess is axl is probably a racist, anti-foreigner, anti- war liberal

I think the so called war on terror includes all countries, don´t you? And nice save btw... ...Bush is better than Kerry and therefor we should support the war, or what are you REALLY saying? The war is the issue, I just brought up Bush cause he was the sitting president when it started and I borught up the documentary cause it was about how he managed to stay in power. But hey, if thats a good thing in YOUR country, then so be it....

iraq, pikistan all those types of places ex- 9/11 etc why should thay get away with it if you want peace you have to kill all the people that are making the promlems tem we will have it

all those "types" of places. um, you know they are entirely different countries don't you? iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 so why should they suffer

Edited by rydog

No, George W. has spread democracy to Iraq and you must support it cappie!:)

Where's Jarmo when you need him?:rolleyes:

I think the so called war on terror includes all countries, don´t you? And nice save btw... ...Bush is better than Kerry and therefor we should support the war, or what are you REALLY saying? The war is the issue, I just brought up Bush cause he was the sitting president when it started and I borught up the documentary cause it was about how he managed to stay in power. But hey, if thats a good thing in YOUR country, then so be it....

Im really not trying to get into a political argument. The documentary that you mentioned has a dozen others like it as well as a dozen others sith opposite sides. I live here in the US and NO! I do not support the war. How can you get involved in a fight thats been going on as long as....well as long as we have been waiting for CD :)

I am sick and tired of hearing arguments about race. White people are racist, black people are racist. There are racist extremist whites and blacks. The BULLSHIT about black people being threatened, mislead and all the rest of that are just that: BULLSHIT. Another race card.

Ok- back to the subject of AXLS POLITICAL VIEW

The problem with this is that the people who are punsihed is the general public, not the terrorists. Just like in the 9/11 attack, the people were the ones killed, and thats all, the terrorists achived nothing but the death of innocent people. And the war on Iraq is killing the american soldiers and iraqi civilians and btw Iraq has yet to be linked to that 9/11 attack. Sure, Saddam was removed, but will Iraq be a better place when the americans leave? Will all the deaths be "worth" it? What was the real reason for the war? We still have no weapons of mass destruction....

On the topic of Axl´s ploitical view, I really don´t think he is very interested in politics.

Edited by Lukinx

^^ That theory is as dumb as the one I heard yesterday. This black guy on the news was saying the song "White Christmas" promoted racism.

no offense but thats more of a conservative (republican) view. I have nothing to back this up, but my guess is axl is probably a racist, anti-foreigner, anti- war liberal

Yes, that is your view. Will somone please post the interview with AXL with the answers to what those lyrics mean??

Thanks

On the topic of Axl´s ploitical view, I really don´t think he is very interested in politics.

I would disagree. He is not an ignorant person.

You don´t have to be ignorant to not be political. I´m sure he is aware of things that are going on, but really, I don´t think he sits and thinks about them and has a clear political stand point.

I would disagree. He is not an ignorant person.

You don´t have to be ignorant to not be political. I´m sure he is aware of things that are going on, but really, I don´t think he sits and thinks about them and has a clear political stand point.

Well I think he knows what is going on in the world. Yeah he probably sits around and thinks about ways to piss off fans more than our current political situation but I think he probably does have a clear stance- he's a pretty opinionated guy.

Well I think he knows what is going on in the world. Yeah he probably sits around and thinks about ways to piss off fans more than our current political situation but I think he probably does have a clear stance- he's a pretty opinionated guy.

Hmm, I think its just related to himself, like "I don´t like this and I don´t like that", but I don´t think he sees it from a political standpoint. I dont think he is "If I don´t like this and that I gotta be a democrat" or whatever, he just knows what he dislikes/likes and expresses that. To me, all his opinions always seem to be related to pretty small topics that surround him directly, but he may very well be more political on his private time, no one here knows. But if you think about what he talks/sings about there has never really been much more than one persons view on life. Nothing larger than that. Now you can argue and say that EVERYTHING is political and I would agree with you, but the issue is if he is political and has taken a political standpoint and I really have a hard time knowing what that standpoint would be from what I´ve heard from him. :)

Spoken like a true brainwashed 12 year old!

Axl probably votes for Axl Rose as a write in candidate on all elections.

:rofl-lol:

I'm sure Shades will enjoy this thread, "Axl's a card carrying Republican and he's not afraid to fight and die for freedom and the American way of life, unlike those cowardly French snail eaters and those hesitant to kill European queens, God bless America!"

Anyway, it doesn't matter what his political view is,

frankly I don't want to know, it was never an aspect of his

popularity as it was others (RATM), he never appealed to a politcal niche,

its better he doesn't now and allienate his fan base on the other side.

Edited by Mr Estranged

So enlighten me, my dear grown up adult friend. It´s very easy to ridicule without giving your own opinion (which probably is what a 12-year old would do by the way).

Edited by Lukinx

So enlighten me, my dear grown up adult friend. It´s very easy to ridicule without giving your own opinion (which probably is what a 12-year old would do by the way).

No, bunky. Trying to have a political discussion on this forum is inappropriate on many levels. First of all, you're obviously a staunch liberal. Secondly, not a very smart one. If you think that documentary you brought up has anything to do with fact... well... you must think the Michael Moore films are wonderful, accurate political cinema. Truth is, if you can't tell the difference between political left wing propaganda and reality, you shouldn't have the right to even vote if you're old enough:) The same applies to the other side of the line... if you even understand what that means.

But, if you must have some sort of response, I'm not going to sit here and directly waste any more of my time on a political discussion with someone who's brainwashed... so here's something I saved about Bush and Liberals from a while back. I mean, lets face it, you obviously hate Bush too... so we might as well cut right to the chase. This was done before the elections too:

-------------------

I'm not liberal or conservative. I'm smack dab right in the middle. From my vantage point, liberals are completely hellbent on controlling the American House and Congress and will take a ton of cheap jabs at any conservative that is in power, anywhere. Not just Bush. Some of you talk about racism being a problem with conservatives... ******* original post rubbed me the wrong way. It incinuated Bush is a racist. He corrected his comments, and that was a stand-up move. In reality, if any party is even remotely racist, it's the Democratic party in the US. They use minority votes to get into office, telling minorities things will be brighter for them if they vote liberal. Bull shit.

Try telling that to the people that live in Louisianna or New Orleans. A liberal controlled, penny pinching state with no chain of command in place in responding to a natural disaster. You don't have those kind of problems in Florida or Texas... conservative controlled states. But when something goes bad in a liberal controlled state, blame the conservatives. It's all Dubya's fault. Forget about the fact that a democratic house in Louisiana shot down 3 difffernt bills in three different decades to improve the levy system in New Orleans to sustain a category 5 storm. Forget about the mayor that waited until there was only 24 hours left to call for a mandatory evacuation. Forget about the 1500 school busses, controlled by liberals, capable of carrying 70,000 people out of the city of New Orleans that were subsequently flooded during the storm. Forget about the liberal controlled state national guard that was not called into service until 2 days after the storm hit. Forget about the liberal controlled local authorities that were part of the problem looting, not helping it... at least the ones that didn't put their tail between their legs and high-tail it out of there. Forget about the liberal Louisianna state senator that wanted to go to his muliti-million dollar mansion to 'collect a few personal items', but was instead arrested for burning documents that tied him to a corrupt money laundering deal with big business. You think he wanted to do anything to help those poor people, sure? Then, to cap it all off, let's invite the people that did flee back to the area even though there's another category 5 storm just off the coast, as the mayor of New Orleans DID. Real smart.

Yea, let's blame Bush. It's all his fault.

Conservative racism. Very interesting. Back to my original point, check this out and tell me how holy some of you think liberals are:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/7/103409.shtml

This just does't happen to Michael Steele, but it happens to any black conservative in power. Part of the reason there are not many black conservatives in power is because of these smear campaigns carried out by LIBERALS. Oh yea, they really care about minorities. We'll take care of you if you vote liberal... bull shit.

Democrats want to be in power to control the all-mighty dollar. I'm not saying conservatives are any better, but liberals fatten their own pockets and ignore real issues... improving levy's in New Orleans, going after terrorists that threaten world peace, leave a dictator in power and then ignore sanctions that are placed on him. All the while, planes are being flown into buildings... genocide takes place at the hands of murderous dictators that threaten the security of the western world. Women are mutilated because they are raped, which brings shame to their famalies... not to mention the long list of atrocities and abuses of human rights that were taking place around the world.

What do liberal think about all of that? Fuck 'em. As long as there's a turkey on the table at thanksgiving here at home, the world is all good.

What have conservatives done since George Bush was elected? Freed millions of people from oppression. Removed a murderous dictator from power following international sanctions placed on him in 1990 to the overwhealming support of the Iraqi people. Improved national security in the United States. Bolstered the economy, which is the strongest it's ever been despite what somebody else said earlier. Proof? Look at the index of the major markets in the newspaper. Unemployment rates are the lowest they've been since the Carter administration. New home sales rates are the highest they've ever been since the Eisenhower administration. On top of that, planes aren't flying into buildings. Don't pin that on Bush, BTW. That mess was the cause of one of the Clinton administrations downfalls... ignoring the growing threat in Al Queda for 8 years. We knew Al Queda was the cause of the first WTC attacks (remember them)? What did Clinton do, NOTHING. All of that, and Bush managed to cut my taxes. God bless him as far as I'm concerned. This coming from a guy that voted Clinton, but became disenchanted with the Democratic party because I did my homework.

I suggest the people that label Bush or any conservative for that matter racist, 'stupid', or anything else of shallow content, to back it up and do homework of their own.

----------

And to add about the war... sure, it's a fucking mess right now. Partly because Liberals keep demanding troop withdrawls. I'm sorry, but 40,000 troops can't do the job of 500,000. We just need to pull out now, or send those 500,000 troops over there to do the job right. George Patton is flipping in his grave right now.

As for going in there (profit grab? WTF do you mean by that?), the UN placed sanctions on Hussein after the first Gulf War. He broke every one. He even fired at RAF and US planes in no fly zones before the war began. That's an ACT OF WAR. The consequences for breaking the santions was his removal from power. The UN drug it's feet for a year because the French and Russians were illeagally selling Iraq weapons and other devices required to create CHEMICAL WEAPONS. The French and the Russians hold security counsil seats and can veto any measure the UN plans on taking... and did to not expose their dirty dealings with Hussein. While the UN drug it's feet (thanks to the French and the Russians), the WMD that was there (according to every intelligence agency IN THE WORLD... well, less the French and Russins) were removed to other countries (Syria, Jordan), destroyed or buried in the desert. The evidence is there... but you didn't know about that, did you?

One example:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/sandplanes.asp

It's a big desert and you must get your news from the liberal media. I suggest looking beyond CNN and liberal propaganda and doing some of your own homework if you want to have a political discussion.