Axls politicle view

sucker punch

Hey, John Kerry mey not have been the greatest president, but anything would be better than Bush... hey, i got an idea, lets elect axl! ahaha, that would be sweet!

Spoken with true ignorance.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iraq, pikistan all those types of places ex- 9/11 etc why should thay get away with it if you want peace you have to kill all the people that are making the promlems tem we will have it

The problem with this is that the people who are punsihed is the general public, not the terrorists. Just like in the 9/11 attack, the people were the ones killed, and thats all, the terrorists achived nothing but the death of innocent people. And the war on Iraq is killing the american soldiers and iraqi civilians and btw Iraq has yet to be linked to that 9/11 attack. Sure, Saddam was removed, but will Iraq be a better place when the americans leave? Will all the deaths be "worth" it? What was the real reason for the war? We still have no weapons of mass destruction....

On the topic of Axl´s ploitical view, I really don´t think he is very interested in politics.

Come on guys, all are about money, petrol and domination.

Anyone who thinks that America fights for the people's rights or the universal peace is naive. Anyway, I also think that Axl isn't intersted in politics.

But there is also sth I can't understand. How while noone agree with Bush but he was again elected?

One day I was flying from London to Athens and I met one guy of an american rock band on tour, I think they are called DangerDanger. Anyway, he had no idea about what is happening in the world, he thought that America is the saver of other nations and its role is to establish peace everywhere but on the other hand he was make fool of Bush. When I asked him if he voted for him at least he was honest and said yes. And when I asked him why he told me that the other candidates seemed more idiots even than Bush! :rofl-lol: T

he point is that if people like the guy from the band I met, who should be more open minded by the time they travel to other countries, talk with foreign people etc stands for America's current position then there is no hope for a change... :(

iraq, pikistan all those types of places ex- 9/11 etc why should thay get away with it if you want peace you have to kill all the people that are making the promlems tem we will have it

The problem with this is that the people who are punsihed is the general public, not the terrorists. Just like in the 9/11 attack, the people were the ones killed, and thats all, the terrorists achived nothing but the death of innocent people. And the war on Iraq is killing the american soldiers and iraqi civilians and btw Iraq has yet to be linked to that 9/11 attack. Sure, Saddam was removed, but will Iraq be a better place when the americans leave? Will all the deaths be "worth" it? What was the real reason for the war? We still have no weapons of mass destruction....

On the topic of Axl´s ploitical view, I really don´t think he is very interested in politics.

Anyone who thinks that America fights for the people's rights or the universal peace is naive. Anyway, I also think that Axl isn't intersted in politics.

But there is also sth I can't understand. How while noone agree with Bush but he was again elected?

One day I was flying from London to Athens and I met one guy of an american rock band on tour, I think they are called DangerDanger. Anyway, he had no idea about what is happening in the world, he thought that America is the saver of other nations and its role is to establish peace everywhere but on the other hand he was make fool of Bush. When I asked him if he voted for him at least he was honest and said yes. And when I asked him why he told me that the other candidates seemed more idiots even than Bush! :rofl-lol: T

he point is that if people like the guy from the band I met, who should be more open minded by the time they travel to other countries, talk with foreign people etc stands for America's current position then there is no hope for a change... :(

That was by far the dumbest and most ignorant post I've ever read since that French guy that used to post here.

Next time you see an American or British WW2 veteran, make sure you shake their hand. Give the Russians a high-five too. They made it possible for Greece, and quite probably your existence, to even exist. Next time the Soviet Union rises, give the old USA a call and we'll keep them out of your backyard again, too.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want some political insight on American politics, I suggest you go to SCHOOL and not get it from some 'guy in a rock band from America'. Are you serious? Did you really make yourself sound that stupid?

Edited by Matt13

"Immigrants and hooray for tolerance!s, they make no sense to me. They come to our country and think they'll do as they please. Like start some mini-Iran, or spread some fucking disease."

Yeah, sounds like a democrat to me. :rolleyes:

no offense but thats more of a conservative (republican) view. I have nothing to back this up, but my guess is axl is probably a racist, anti-foreigner, anti- war liberal

No offense but you have no sense of sarcasm. Axl's a libertarian, bank on it.

That was by far the dumbest and most ignorant post I've ever read since that French guy that used to post here.

Next time you see an American or British WW2 veteran, make sure you shake their hand. Give the Russians a high-five too. They made it possible for Greece, and quite probably your existence, to even exist. Next time the Soviet Union rises, give the old USA a call and we'll keep them out of your backyard again, too.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want some political insight on American politics, I suggest you go to SCHOOL and not get it from some 'guy in a rock band from America'. Are you serious? Did you really make yourself sound that stupid?

:o:o:o

First of all I've finished school years ago. And from gallops I see from your country most people don't even know where Iraq is. :rofl-lol:

Second, America NEVER helped Greece, you are completely ignorant of history.

Third, you should feel stupid, not me. You have no clue about what happens outside America. Keep on sleeping pal

Edited by gina9

First of all I've finished school years ago. And from gallops I see form your country most people don't even know where Iraq is. :rofl-lol:

Third, you should feel stupid, not me. You have no clue about what happens outside America. Keep on sleeping pal

The ignorance is so thick you can cut it with a knife in here... apparently your professors are just as dumb and ignorant as you sweetheart.

So what you're saying is: America played no part in defeating Nazi Germany... the facists that occupied your country and humiliated your people.

If that's what you believe, this is where I end this conversation because I don't even bother with people who like to blindly and ignorantly insult other people of other nationalities who obviously have NO CLUE what they're talking about.

Back to the street corner honey... because that's about as smart as you sound.

First of all I've finished school years ago. And from gallops I see form your country most people don't even know where Iraq is. :rofl-lol:

The ignorance is so thick you can cut it with a knife in here... apparently your professors are just as dumb and ignorant as you sweetheart.

So what you're saying is: America played no part in defeating Nazi Germany... the facists that occupied your country and humiliated your people.

If that's what you believe, this is where I end this conversation because I don't even bother with people who like to blindly and ignorantly insult other people of other nationalities who obviously have NO CLUE what they're talking about.

Are you serious? Great Britain helped us, you?never. USA was more occupied with Japan, there were more profits there

About my smartness, I am a civil enginner, with MSC and I work at one of the biggest companies in Athens. I am sure you are not even close to all these, so stop play it like you are someone. And I never insulted you, you were aggresive, not me

Go at Google, search for the word ''idiot'' but click the Feel Lucky choice. I don't have so say anything more .

:rofl-lol:

Maybe if I put the word ''blinkers'' I will see your profile :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by gina9

Actualy, it was Italy and not German that occupied Greece. ;) But sure, America played a large role in the deafeting of the Axis. So, smartasses, your both wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of...by_Nazi_Germany

Who's the dumbass?

Actualy, it was Italy and not German that occupied Greece. ;) But sure, America played a large role in the deafeting of the Axis. So, smartasses, your both wrong.

Who's the dumbass?

I realised my wrong and thus deleted my post. But unfortunatly it was seen before that happened. Well, I have no problem admitting I was wrong when it's obvious I made a mistake.

Who's the dumbass?

:book: Am I missing sth?

Where is USA in all these? It is exactly what I said, we got help from Britain. Anyway, this is not the point.

Ok, sorry, I shouldn't argue with retards. It will never happen again

Who's the dumbass?

:book: Am I missing sth?

Where is USA in all these? It is exactly what I said, we got help from Britain. Anyway, this is not the point.

Ok, sorry, I shouldn't argue with retards. It will never happen again

Britain would probably not have persisted if it wasn't for the US, let alone been victorious . Maybe it was british soldiers who freed Greece, I don't know, but it's likely that they wouldn't have a chance to do that if US never joined in.

I agree with your bottom line tho. :P

So, you didn't know that the Nazi's occupied Greece. Ms. Ignorant doesn't understand world history. So that makes you both retarded. Does that mean you shouldn't be talking to her... or is it okay for retards to have their own inner circle?

So, you didn't know that the Nazi's occupied Greece. Ms. Ignorant doesn't understand world history. So that makes you both retarded. Does that mean you shouldn't be talking to her... or is it okay for retards to have their own inner circle?

Ah, let me put it this way.. retardism and a somewhat lacking history education ain't really the same thing in my book.

btw, I think we've been out of topic for a while and I predict soon-to-be locking of this thread.

Edited by evil_l

Ah, let me put it this way.. retardism and a somewhat lacking history education ain't really the same thing in my book.

btw, I think we've been out of topic for a while and I predict soon-to-be locking of this thread.

I agree that all this was not the point here but Matt was just tryind to play it clever.

And Matt, of course you have blocked me, after the insulting personal msg you sent that's what every pussy like you would do in order to save himself (or maybe I should say herself) from arguing. And the fact that USA gets into other countries fields with no ethic reason is not insulting, it is just a fact. Insult is the words you use against me. Anyway, it is late to learn you how you should behave, that was your parents' job

Edited by gina9

I like people who feel the need to call other people stupid, retarded and so on, especially when they use wikipedia as a source for facts. I bet Bush does the same...

Don´t even understand why you people answer this guy who thinks he is free of a political standpoint and only sees the world in black and white. Whatever you say to him he will brush it of by ridiculing you and then posting some link from some republican fact page to support his actions. The weird thing is that if all of you did the same thing as him you´d only create a vicious circle so let him sit up their on his self made piedestal and throw potatoes. He can defend the war as much as he wants if it makes him feel better about this fucked up situation.

Edited by Lukinx

I like people who feel the need to call other people stupid, retarded and so on, especially when they use wikipedia as a source for facts. I bet Bush does the same...

Don´t even understand why you people answer this guy who thinks he is free of a political standpoint and only sees the world in black and white. Whatever you say to him he will brush it of by ridiculing you and then posting some link from some republican fact page to support his actions. The weird thing is that if all of you did the same thing as him you´d only create a vicious circle so let him sit up their on his self made piedestal and throw potatoes. He can defend the war as much as he wants if it makes him feel better about this fucked up situation.

Where were you earlier to inform me? :)

Anyway, better later than ever!

Good post.

And on a side note... I noticed your sig, you listen to Purusam?? Cool. I used to hang out with their lead guitarists from time to time. :P

Edited by evil_l

I think Axel is a republican. But as I look through these pro Bush, anti Bush stuff I must say that Matt must be one un-educated person. Where the heck do you get your "information"? Fox News and Wikipedia? The Iraq war is a failure from top to bottom. First they went in to find stockpiles of WMD:s, that where not found and they claimed there where a Saddam/Al qaida link but there was none. Then they said the insurgency would only last no longer the 6 months, "I doubt 6 months" as Rumsfeld told the US troops right to there faces. Now they are saying that iraq is going through some "birth pains", and that Iraq will be a "comma in the history pages". And the insurgency might now take a decade or more to defeat. Rumsfeld has been sacked, and now Bush is talking about Syrian/Iran disscusions due to the Baker groups strategy report that just came out. Please Matt tell me. Where in the hell was this thing done right? It was right cause they went away with Saddam? I thought that Bin Laden would be more important to the american government as HE was the one responsible for 9/11. And Why don't the US go after North Korea who also has an insane leader AND actual WMD:s (instead of imaginary ones) and already tested them? Do not give us this crap about "Saddam was an evil person". The Us loved to back him up. Just as much as they loved backing Al qaida up when they where at war against the russians in the 80's. Just watch the 80's propaganda in the Rambo 3 movie and mabey you'll understand American foreign politics. I mean after all. You belive Fox and Wikipedia don't you? Oh and by the way. I do not support the democrats or republicans. The last election between Kerry and Bush was like voting between two pieces of shit, the only difference was the smell.

I think Axel is a republican. But as I look through these pro Bush, anti Bush stuff I must say that Matt must be one un-educated person. Where the heck do you get your "information"? Fox News and Wikipedia? The Iraq war is a failure from top to bottom. First they went in to find stockpiles of WMD:s, that where not found and they claimed there where a Saddam/Al qaida link but there was none. Then they said the insurgency would only last no longer the 6 months, "I doubt 6 months" as Rumsfeld told the US troops right to there faces. Now they are saying that iraq is going through some "birth pains", and that Iraq will be a "comma in the history pages". And the insurgency might now take a decade or more to defeat. Rumsfeld has been sacked, and now Bush is talking about Syrian/Iran disscusions due to the Baker groups strategy report that just came out. Please Matt tell me. Where in the hell was this thing done right? It was right cause they went away with Saddam? I thought that Bin Laden would be more important to the american government as HE was the one responsible for 9/11. And Why don't the US go after North Korea who also has an insane leader AND actual WMD:s (instead of imaginary ones) and already tested them? Do not give us this crap about "Saddam was an evil person". The Us loved to back him up. Just as much as they loved backing Al qaida up when they where at war against the russians in the 80's. Just watch the 80's propaganda in the Rambo 3 movie and mabey you'll understand American foreign politics. I mean after all. You belive Fox and Wikipedia don't you? Oh and by the way. I do not support the democrats or republicans. The last election between Kerry and Bush was like voting between two pieces of shit, the only difference was the smell.

Yea the war may be a failer. but thay didnt fucking no that when they went into it and everybody was saying ogogogogog in kill the bastards every body wanted war and thay got it but once it goes rong thay start blaming bush when thay wanted it in the first place so fuck that

Yea the war may be a failer. but thay didnt fucking no that when they went into it and everybody was saying ogogogogog in kill the bastards every body wanted war and thay got it but once it goes rong thay start blaming bush when thay wanted it in the first place so fuck that

What? Who was saying "gogogogogo" and who wanted the war? Who are these people you are referring to? The attack on Iraq was seen by as far as I know all leaders in other countries as a big mistake (this is before the attack when it just had come up on the agenda that the US wanted to attack Iraq) and a big slap in the face of democracy since the leaders of America didn´t listen and went ahead and attacked anyway. I think you have a little trouble realizing that Iraq has yet to be tied to the 9/11 attack.

Kill the bastards? WTF?Why??? Did they do any harm to you? That is what I was saying at the first place, most Americans feels like they have to interfere with any country in the name of peace. At last, stay at your country and let all the others to continue with their lives as they want to. Nobody owes you anything!

His political stance has never really been known. Didn't he say at RIR 2 he supported the Gulf War and that set most people off because the stereotype and majority of rock fans is that they are Liberal?

Edited by 3rd Wheel