Possible World Release Dates For CD?

JDOGGIE

Hi everyone, I am from South Africa, I have been checking every tuesday to see if the album has been released for the last few months. But the question I have asked myself is, when will I (being South African) be able to get my hands on the album. How does it work nowdays? will Europe get it first, then USA, then Asia? how does the whole release process work? Im presuming that they can't afford to let the dates be too stagnated as people would just download the album. Pls say that I won't have to wait a fucking month to get the album after its release. Cause if thats the case then I too will also be a Downloading Motherfucker.

From what I've gathered on this forum, it seems that Ireland, Germany, and some other parts of Europe will get it the Friday before everyone else. Then, on the Monday after England and the rest of Europe will get it, followed by the U.S. on the Tuesday. I'm not sure when new albums come out in Asia or Africa.

From what I've gathered on this forum, it seems that Ireland, Germany, and some other parts of Europe will get it the Friday before everyone else. Then, on the Monday after England and the rest of Europe will get it, followed by the U.S. on the Tuesday. I'm not sure when new albums come out in Asia or Africa.

Sweet justice... :)

Hi everyone, I am from South Africa, I have been checking every tuesday to see if the album has been released for the last few months. But the question I have asked myself is, when will I (being South African) be able to get my hands on the album. How does it work nowdays? will Europe get it first, then USA, then Asia? how does the whole release process work? Im presuming that they can't afford to let the dates be too stagnated as people would just download the album. Pls say that I won't have to wait a fucking month to get the album after its release. Cause if thats the case then I too will also be a Downloading Motherfucker.

I don't think you'll ever get it as I don't think it's ever going to be released...

if Iceland is not apart of those other parts of Europe that'll get the album, I'll spend the rest of my life tryin' to roll across Asia

Edited by Revolver

I like how when the topic of promotion is discussed, there are so many people who make the argument that GN'R are "different" and they "do things their way," but when it comes to the release date everyone is so sure they'll just release it on the same weekday as everyone else. There isn't any reason why they can't release the album on a different weekday. There really isn't any logistical or technical reason why the album can't be released on the same day in all markets.

I like how when the topic of promotion is discussed, there are so many people who make the argument that GN'R are "different" and they "do things their way," but when it comes to the release date everyone is so sure they'll just release it on the same weekday as everyone else. There isn't any reason why they can't release the album on a different weekday. There really isn't any logistical or technical reason why the album can't be released on the same day in all markets.

But that charactor said it would be out in europe on the monday and in USA on the tuesday, didn't he?...

England? Fuckin' England? Get you're American-uneducated-ass back to school.

England? Fuckin' England? Get you're American-uneducated-ass back to school.

Sorry if that was politically incorrect, but I was never really taught the whole thing about the UK. Could you explain it to me for future references?

Europe will be getting the disc a day ahead of the US, this was confirmed by Merck. That's all i know.

when did he say that?

Somebody on this board e-mailed him asking about it recently.

Edited by ronaldo9

Guys! You didn't hear?!?

Axl is waiting to release the album and date at their Beijing show, in which he will announce, "Chinese Democracy starts now!" and from the stage he will proceed to the prison for slanderous speech and the album will come out to help pay bail.

Yeah, my mind wanders in my History of Asia class.