Every Single Rolling Stones Album (and everything else about em)

frankwhite

cuz im gettin em all, certain folks on this forum got me heavy into this band but...i dont really know much about em cept for what 40 licks told me (which im in love with btw) so yeah, im gonna get every album, what order though? from best to worst, in ur personal opinion(s) of whoever cares to post their opinion bearing in mind i love the bluesy type stuffs. i hear a lotta talk from all of y'all about exile on main street, whats the big deal with that? (im sincerely asking here, cuz i aint heard it) and is there like any collection of em, all in one, that i can get? somehow i jus KNOW im gonna like em (stupid, i know but that 40 licks is the fuckin shit) shame, cuz i been hatin on this band, outta ignorance, like a reflex for years n years. another thing that pisses me off, for such a big ass band, they dont got no definitive thing, like the beatles anthology, that u can see n like...dig. the dude Zint on this board told me the closest thing was ummm off the record, this 4 or so DVD boxset which i got but it weren't all that cuz it hardly had any of the stones in it. i hate these unauthorised bio's. sawed that movie Cocksucker Blues, now thats that ol' ill shit right there!! rock3 n another thing that pisses me off, u find releases right, i found with the beatles, u find releases, us n uk versions n the motherfuckers got mosta like the same shit on em cept like a song or two here or there. found this with tonsa albums, the clashes first one too, n now lookin at the stones early shit, they got the same problem, fuck!!!

Edited by frankwhite

well, it's quite an undertaking. i'm a fan of the post Beggar's Banquet era. i like all the albums from that one through Tattoo You. then you got the old shit, then you got the later stuff.

beggars banquet it is, im goin to the store now!

well, it's quite an undertaking. i'm a fan of the post Beggar's Banquet era. i like all the albums from that one through Tattoo You. then you got the old shit, then you got the later stuff.

beggars banquet it is, im goin to the store now!

enjoy! it's a great album.

FRANK...WAIT!...make sure you buy the REMASTERS!!!!!

Everything up to Get Yer Ya Yas Out has been reissued in digipacks completely remastered!

WORTH getting!!

I have all the remasters so far and they are completely amazing!

(note: there are 3 other remasters available that don't follow the chronological order of release...they came out after Ya Ya's...,Hot Rocks,More Hot Rocks (Big Hits and Fazed Cookies) and Metamorphosis)...ALL worth getting as well.

Edited by zint61

where the FUCK have i been?!?! all these years callin all these guys bullshit ass hippies!!! this is the SHIT!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooh help me, please doctor, im damaged, you can put back m...yeah, ok, shut up!!! but this rocks!!!! jigsaw whatsitsface, this album pissin off next door :lol: parachute WOAAAHHMUUUHHN, land on me tonniiiiggghhhhttt :rofl-lol: this is the shit. maybe i should give the who a chance...fuck that, i wanna get all these guyeses album!!! what else have the stones got thats like this??????????????? :):):)

If you're diggin' Beggars...Let it Bleed is the next one to get!

abso-freakin'-lutely!! get Let It Bleed next. then Sticky Fingers, then Exile On Main ST. those four albums are considered their best. i also like the next couple of albums which are Goats Head Soup and It's Only Rock N' Roll. Black and Blue is an ok album, then you got Some Girls which is a "10".

abso-freakin'-lutely!! get Let It Bleed next. then Sticky Fingers, then Exile On Main ST. those four albums are considered their best. i also like the next couple of albums which are Goats Head Soup and It's Only Rock N' Roll. Black and Blue is an ok album, then you got Some Girls which is a "10".

Yeah for sure...Some Girls is amazing!It was the last of the truly great Stones releases!

Personally,I'd wait for the remasters to come out for anything after Ya Ya's.

Yeah for sure...Some Girls is amazing!It was the last of the truly great Stones releases!

should have let it bleed before the mornin's out :):):):)!!!

well, you got the CD/SACD hybrids for everything up till Sticky Fingers. those sound great. for Sticky Fingers through Tattoo You i've got the LP style remasters that came out in '94. those sound great and the packaging is phenominal. you can find 'em on eBay. i got the whole lot for like $45. they were still in the shrink wrap!!

Edited by artfromtex

I rank the ones I have like this:

1. Exile on Main Street

2. Sticky Fingers

3. Let It Bleed

4. Some Girls

5. Black & Blue

6. Beggar's Banquet

7. Goat's Head Soup

8. Aftermath (US)

9. The Rolling Stones, Now!

10. Aftermath (UK)

11. The Rolling Stones

12. 12X5

13. Between the Buttons

14. A Bigger Bang

15. Out of Our Heads

16. It's Only Rock N' Roll

17. Bridges to Babylon

18. Undercover

19. Voodoo Lounge

I rank the ones I have like this:

1. Exile on Main Street

2. Sticky Fingers

3. Let It Bleed

4. Some Girls

5. Black & Blue

6. Beggar's Banquet

7. Goat's Head Soup

8. Aftermath (US)

9. The Rolling Stones, Now!

10. Aftermath (UK)

11. The Rolling Stones

12. 12X5

13. Between the Buttons

14. A Bigger Bang

15. Out of Our Heads

16. It's Only Rock N' Roll

17. Bridges to Babylon

18. Undercover

19. Voodoo Lounge

ur usually right bout stuffs so i'ma hold on to this list, thank you :)

Keep in mind, that I'm still missing a couple of key albums.

you are?? tag em on man!!!

I don't have them.

I'm missing:

Around and Around

The Rolling Stones No.2

Out of Our Heads (UK)

December's Children

Their Satanic Majesties Request

Emotional Rescue

Tattoo You

Dirty Work

Steel Wheels

Stripped

I'm prettty sure a couple of those would be pretty great albums.

They have a gigantic discography. It's gonna take you a while to get them all.

Keep in mind, that I'm still missing a couple of key albums.

you are?? tag em on man!!!

I don't have them.

I'm missing:

Around and Around

The Rolling Stones No.2

Out of Our Heads (UK)

December's Children

Their Satanic Majesties Request

Emotional Rescue

Tattoo You

Dirty Work

Steel Wheels

Stripped

I'm prettty sure a couple of those would be pretty great albums.

They have a gigantic discography. It's gonna take you a while to get them all.

a friend of mine works in a record store n steals em for me :) jus gotta order the more obscure, shouldnt take that long :) let it bleed n beggars banquet jus happened to be in store n he cant take tons at once cuz its obvious. but a few a week shouldnt notice, its a big enough store

Edited by frankwhite