Brian May

Charles Manson

Brian May's a dick. Yep he criticised Axl just then, and he was an ass on Americal Idol.

brian may is not a dick he's a very talented musician. and very respected.

I agree he's very talented and respected...but he's a dick nonetheless...or at least he appears to be to me whenever I have seen him. I could be misinformed.

Brian May's a dick. Yep he criticised Axl just then, and he was an ass on Americal Idol.

He posted on his blog that the scenes were cut to make him appear that way and he was disappointed with it.

I stand corrected then cause I know about the power of editing.

HAMMERSMITH!!!!!!!!!!

6 MONTHS AGO TODAY!!!!!!!

Bloody hell, time does fly.

The band were more 'together' at Wembley, but the experience and atmosphere at Hammersmith was just magical

Probably because they played about 30 shows in between, more time playing together. Although I prefer Brain.

Wembley 29th was the best of all 3 london shows.

WATCH THAT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wDxXjq-9g0I

Think 2 minutes...

Do you get it now?... NOTHING will ever replace a guitar combo. It took 8 years to find the real deal, to find the right guitar combo.

Ouch... that's disturbing... I was expecting them to kiss each other at any moment. :confused:

Well, be honest - is there anything more homoerotic than two guys playing "Beautiful" at each other on their phallic guitar cocksticks and pulling O-faces while they're doing it?

Anyway, Brian May. I met him at a signing once, I was completely star-struck... He's great. One of the first musicians to have a blog, too (in the days when the word "blog" hadn't even been invented...).

SG

I've seen tons of Rock shows, and when I saw the newGNR I though 3 guitar players were absolutely unecessary. It's superficial. It just doesn't work, it's too much. One guy starts a solo and then stops, and another guy continues the same solo...WTF? are 2 guys REALLY necessary to play the 1st nightrain solo? Let Fortus do it entirely! dawn it!

There are too many guitarists in this line-up, Bumblefoot isn't necessary, he is useless, really.

I don´t wanns write about the whole gitarrist situation now, but you sir don´t knowwhat you´re talking about.

Yeah for sure the first nightrain solo can also be played by one person, but hey bud take look at nigthtrain from 88 (with izzy playing the first part) or 92 (with gilby playing that part), this particular solo has always been played by two different people.

It´s not somethin the "freaky" new GNR came up with :P