Anybody like this idea?

Creepman 06

Jarmo is deleting my post about the petition. I agree that it is a longshot for my petition to make a difference but I thought it was worth of try. Several reputable posters have messaged me all with the same type of idea on the other forums. (mygnrforum and chinesedemocracy)I agree anybody else: You never know until you try! I know it's been done before but lets do it right this time!the idea was as follows

dunno if this particular petition would be very useful but people forget this is a very large and potentially powerful community. If the entire community got together and put the same petition at the top of HTGTH, CD.com, MyGnR, NewGnR.com etc and everybody signed it before submitting it to Merck we could actually start creating something meaningful that the band would take notice of. At least give some info on WTF! has happened to CDs release.

Jarmo is deleting my post about the petition. I agree that it is a longshot for my petition to make a difference but I thought it was worth of try. Several reputable posters have messaged me all with the same type of idea on the other forums. (mygnrforum and chinesedemocracy)I agree anybody else: You never know until you try! I know it's been done before but lets do it right this time!the idea was as follows

dunno if this particular petition would be very useful but people forget this is a very large and potentially powerful community. If the entire community got together and put the same petition at the top of HTGTH, CD.com, MyGnR, NewGnR.com etc and everybody signed it before submitting it to Merck we could actually start creating something meaningful that the band would take notice of. At least give some info on WTF! has happened to CDs release.

Its not gonna do any good. The fate of this album is in Axl's hands as it has been for over 10 years. Merck is just a yes man for Axl, he can't make any decisions anyway.

the only way we could impact is just don't support the band, don't go to the damn shows. It's that simple.