BBC Radio1 Website

fred_carston

"All details are subject to change. Please check artist and record company official websites for the latest details."

:chef: No shit!

Too bad its GN´R we´re talking about and they have NO INFO WHAT SO EVER to give us.

but why would bbc put it on the site without recieving info in the first place ?

Well they probably got the info from somewhere. It´s not giving us an exact date and the latest rumour is december 19 so maybe they got that info from whoever that they belivie is reliable and just went with it. It doesn´t mean it came from an official source. Don´t get me wrong, I hope it did! :)

Edited by Lukinx

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, great, coming soon could mean the 18th or 2008. This board will crash come Monday the 18th if CD is not in our hands. There will be 2,347 posts of "Fuck You Axl and Merck", but guess what? We will all still be here waiting, like we have done for years,and they know that.

I'd reserve that for Jan 1st 2007 00:01 AM :D

Kannon.

lets email jo whiley :xmasssanta:

i remember that day, emailed her and listened to her show, what a waste of time

yeah she just said shed had hundreds of e-mails from gnr fans lol but like everyone else she knew nothing

Well, great, coming soon could mean the 18th or 2008. This board will crash come Monday the 18th if CD is not in our hands. There will be 2,347 posts of "Fuck You Axl and Merck", but guess what? We will all still be here waiting, like we have done for years,and they know that.

true

easily the most credible radio station in the UK and probably the world in terms of what they play, i mean its the BBC for fucks sake, they rule

i might send them an email if i get time and ask how legit it is, or if they posted it from a rumour.

also i just remember the other album on the list

Albums

Guns 'N' Roses Chinese Democracy

Nas Hip Hop Is Dead

note: Nas Hip Hop is Dead... actually leaked on the net today

Edited by motownjunkie

easily the most credible radio station in the UK and probably the world in terms of what they play, i mean its the BBC for fucks sake, they rule

i might send them an email if i get time and ask how legit it is, or if they posted it from a rumour.

also i just remember the other album on the list

Albums

Guns 'N' Roses Chinese Democracy

Nas Hip Hop Is Dead

note: Nas Hip Hop is Dead... actually leaked on the net today

i wonder if nas fans are as excited as we are lol

You must forgive me as I've been out of the rap game since Tupac died. It seems to me it's just a bunch of talentless nig_ers rapping these days. Would Nas be stiff competition for GnR like Jay Z?

Yah, Tupac was the shit. I still listen to old school, i.e, NWA, Public Enemy, anything Wu Tang. I worked on a video with NAS back in 99. I am indifferent to his music. I do not think he would be the same competion as Jaz Z. No way....

You must forgive me as I've been out of the rap game since Tupac died. It seems to me it's just a bunch of talentless nig_ers rapping these days. Would Nas be stiff competition for GnR like Jay Z?

No because Nas doest have anyone near the exposure that Jay Z had. Nas although more talented then Jay Z, Nas doesnt whore his music out for any product that wants to use him to exploit his target market. So I'm sure that Nas will do well with sales, but no where near what Jay Z's did.

Anyways I'm not convinced that the 19th is the date, even though Axl said "late fall" and the 19th of Dec is as late in fall that it can get> I guess we can think of that day as Judgement Day for Axl!! Either he's a man of his word or he's a cash grabbin double talkin jive motherfucker!!

Nas' "Hip Hop Is Dead" is due out on December 18/19 to the best of my knowledge. And GNR is listed right next to it. Coincidence? Probably.

I´m listening to the new Nas album right now. Still haven´t heard the new GN´R album though :)

No because Nas doest have anyone near the exposure that Jay Z had. Nas although more talented then Jay Z, Nas doesnt whore his music out for any product that wants to use him to exploit his target market. So I'm sure that Nas will do well with sales, but no where near what Jay Z's did.

Anyways I'm not convinced that the 19th is the date, even though Axl said "late fall" and the 19th of Dec is as late in fall that it can get> I guess we can think of that day as Judgement Day for Axl!! Either he's a man of his word or he's a cash grabbin double talkin jive motherfucker!!

You are right. Most people have no idea that NAS actually wrote all the songs for himself and many other more famous artists.

hmmm.. i hope its true but come the 20th of december people will be even madder than they were on Nov 21st if it turns out to be false

Damn straight, cause then we all know all the statements and press releases were bullshit! It will be interesting to see what lies they make up to cover their asses in that case. GN´R is starting to look pathetic even to me at this point...

hmmm.. i hope its true but come the 20th of december people will be even madder than they were on Nov 21st if it turns out to be false

Damn straight, cause then we all know all the statements and press releases were bullshit! It will be interesting to see what lies they make up to cover their asses in that case. GN´R is starting to look pathetic even to me at this point...

even you? holy shit, Axl better do something soon. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gunzen

even you? holy shit, Axl better do something soon. :rolleyes:

If you didn´t get my point I could link you to my record collection and you could check out the GN´R part of it and maybe you´d see what I meant with the "even I" part.... :rolleyes: