BBC Radio1 Website

fred_carston

Coincidence that it's near Dec 18?.. Hope not

Could very well be though since the NAS album already leaked (which is gonna come out at the same time as Chinese Democracy) and today EVERYTHING leaks. I mean look at for example the new Grinderman album (Nick Cave project) that isn´t going to be released until march 2007, it did already leaked last week. So, if GN´R has sent their album for pressing it would´ve already leaked and it hasn´t so that´s a bad sign right there. Also, people would´ve have heard about it and talked about it but no one is talking (except for liars). They can´t keep a lid on it so close to the supposed release date. That´s what I think anyway, but of course I still have a bit of hope that in some magical way GN´R will release it on the 19th. I guess loving music so much makes you assume stuff that goes against all logic :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooooooo what next!!!! did anybody call yet?

You know what im gonna call them myself now, ill be back in a minute with a reply,.

i just called that number it was an answer machine for some one called sarah Conell who is out on a course all week. I left no message as to me it sounded like a private number rather then anything to do with Radio 1

Oh well, worth a try. It was definitely listed as a Radio 1 number before; I guess it must no longer be in use. but try Googling for "BBC Publicity Contacts"; once you're through to someone - anyone - in BBC publicity, you can find out who to contact regarding Radio 1 and get through to them. A quick Google comes up with a wealth of possible phone numbers...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22BBC+Pu...lient=firefox-a

SG

Edited by 11dayempire

Dec 18th for the UK and 19th for usa maybe?

I found this on another fansite

Chinese Democracy - 12/19/2006

1. Chinese Democracy (4.59)

2. If The World (4.21)

3. Prostitute (4.33)

4. IRS (4.19)

5. The General (3.11)

6. Stay Away (3.06)

7. Madagascar (5.42)

8. Sorry (3.41)

9. There Was A Time (6.42)

10. Seven (7.00)

11. Better (4.56)

12. Ides Of March (5.19)

13. The Blues (4.28)

14. The City Never Sleeps (8.03)

2. If The World (4.21)

3. Prostitute (4.33)

4. IRS (4.19)

5. The General (3.11)

6. Stay Away (3.06)

7. Madagascar (5.42)

8. Sorry (3.41)

10. Seven (7.00)

11. Better (4.56)

12. Ides Of March (5.19)

13. The Blues (4.28)

That's from that fake GNR print screen shot

2. If The World (4.21)

3. Prostitute (4.33)

4. IRS (4.19)

5. The General (3.11)

6. Stay Away (3.06)

7. Madagascar (5.42)

8. Sorry (3.41)

10. Seven (7.00)

11. Better (4.56)

12. Ides Of March (5.19)

13. The Blues (4.28)

That's from that fake GNR print screen shot

fuck.. i was getting optimistic again.. :(

That is quite positive actually. I know for a fact that the new Girls Aloud song is due out relatively soon - not because I'm a fan, but because I heard them perform it recently on TV.

Also add the fact that they cannot possibly be acting on the November 21st rumour - meaning that they must have a source of their own.

you see i work for the BBC, so could in all honesty try and find out for you on Monday. They might let me know more than you lot if they do know anything at all.

Though its probably just that theyve got the same info as us and are therefore just putting it up. The newsgathering team, just search the web and their private sources for this shit - they wont have any actual contact direct from the band or anything.

great, an optomistic gnr fan works in the bbc website!!!

Seriously, you would have thought they would have a reliable source.

Anyway, i still think we all have a reliable source, Mr Axl Rose: Its coming this year.

Until we get a statement saying otherwise or the clock turns midnight on dec 31st without any news, im still not ruling it out.

fingers crossed people, it might be a ery merry xmas.

Anyway, i still think we all have a reliable source, Mr Axl Rose: Its coming this year.

Until we get a statement saying otherwise or the clock turns midnight on dec 31st without any news, im still not ruling it out.

Amen.

*<_<

"Coming Soon" means they know shit but it's still smarter than guessing release dates like HMV.

please read some of my posts im fucking tired of discussing this

we dont guess dates label reps give us dates

the gnr dates have been wrong because universal and guns cant agree on a date and universal keeps giving us unrealistic dates that cant possibly be fufilled without better communication between universal and guns

Amen.

double Amen. i believe in Axl Clause!!