BBC Radio1 Website

fred_carston

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm still holding onto the hope that CD will be out this year, I think we can pretty much rule out tomorrow. I just talked to the manager of this little store where I live called CDepot, and he said that he hasn't heard anything about the new Guns N' Roses record. Only reason I say this is because that store always puts their new releases out the Saturday before they actually go on sale. I guess it's still possible for them to get a shipment in tonight or early tomorrow morning, but that's highly unlikely considering the guy I talked to has heard nothing in regards to a release date for the new album. Just thought I'd pass on the info. ;)

I really don't think it will be out before years end. My guess is early to mid 2007. I'm not really disappointed though because I did get to see the band live, and the leaks can pretty much hold me over until CD comes out. Some people say they believe CD will never come out. I however don't believe that. This band has worked too hard to get back on the scene, and now that they're back, I can't see them just fading away again.