how to get great sales for CD

gnr-dave

They should do what price did and when you buy a ticket you also get a copy of CD. Just build the album into the cost of the ticket price, that way every ticket sold is a sold copy of CD also. Also let that copy have a bonus song or something like that to make that version speical

I think the tickets cost enough already.

The one way to get great sales for CD is by releasing it. -_-

If it was out during this tour, they could sell it at the concession stands with the shirts and all the other shit, but, oh well...

Yeah, and I think one big missed opportunity was the Playstation 3 launch.

Every holiday there's one big thing....this year it happened to be a media playing device.

All launch Playstation 3's were packed with a Blu-Ray DVD copy of Will Farrell's movie Talledega Nights.

Now, imagine if all PS3's were also packed with a Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy music sampler, or a Blu-Ray concert DVD??

That would be massive massive exposure and attention.

If it was out during this tour, they could sell it at the concession stands with the shirts and all the other shit, but, oh well...

Yeah, and I think one big missed opportunity was the Playstation 3 launch.

Every holiday there's one big thing....this year it happened to be a media playing device.

All launch Playstation 3's were packed with a Blu-Ray DVD copy of Will Farrell's movie Talledega Nights.

Now, imagine if all PS3's were also packed with a Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy music sampler, or a Blu-Ray concert DVD??

That would be massive massive exposure and attention.

Except for the fact that PS3 costs like $200000000

Riots would consume.. I almost jumped a guy at the Toronto show just to steal his Tye Dye UYI shirt. He could have been loaded with cash and other shit and all I would have wanted was the shirt. :rofl-lol: But on a serious note they first need to advertise it much better hell, even just drop a Better video or something. Then have that idea which I like.

It'd be hilarious if they had the ass hole song as a extra song.

This is just a stupid idea because then the sales would not be righteus. Prince got into the billboard by doing this but it was a crappy album and had no business being on that list cause he only got on it cause people went to his show and had to pay for an album too to do so. If GN´R do this people will just say they did it so the album would look more succesfull than it really is and that will probably look bad for them.

Just release the damn thing and let´s see where we land. That is the best plan. :)