If we got an official reason for any delay

MYWORLD

I keep reading over and over, we want some kind of communication, I am one of those that would like to hear anything.

But it seams repeatedly, whenever we do hear something, a majority rip it apart, call BS, over analyze, dismiss, or ridicule the message source.

If I was Merck, Axl, or whoever, I really would feel like it was a lose/lose situation. Unless I had a hard release date to announce.

So while I am extremely dissapointed that it seems like 2006 isn't really the year. I can't blame management for not talking. I sure wouldn't

I keep reading over and over, we want some kind of communication, I am one of those that would like to hear anything.

But it seams repeatedly, whenever we do hear something, a majority rip it apart, call BS, over analyze, dismiss, or ridicule the message source.

If I was Merck, Axl, or whoever, I really would feel like it was a lose/lose situation. Unless I had a hard release date to announce.

So while I am extremely dissapointed that it seems like 2006 isn't really the year. I can't blame management for not talking. I sure wouldn't

very true,they may have tried to get it out this year, but failed for some reason and just figured why upset anyone anymore, just drop it when they can. ;)

No, I wouldn't believe anything Merck/Axl say.

:sleeper: ,

see signiature below.

If they made a statement where they took some responsibility for the album not being released I could respect that. Something along the lines of we handed the record over to Universal too late for them to market and manufacture it for a 2006 release. Since this is GnR though I expect them to blame somebody else for the record not coming out. At least we would know that the record was actually going to eventually be released if it's been handed over to Universal.

If they made a statement where they took some responsibility for the album not being released I could respect that. Something along the lines of we handed the record over to Universal too late for them to market and manufacture it for a 2006 release. Since this is GnR though I expect them to blame somebody else for the record not coming out. At least we would know that the record was actually going to eventually be released if it's been handed over to Universal.

My feelings exactly...

Actually I still have faith in this band.

Something went wrong and I strongly believe that if it was possible for them to tell us they would.

I think the reason for the silence right now is because it's not 100% sure that the album will or will not be release in the next weeks.

We won't have a negative annoucement, I think that they will tell us if the album is delayed or not with a press release including Chinese Democracy released date