Honesty and respect

Estranged Reality

Is that really Beta? :rofl-lol:

Maybe Gunzen is one of her brood. Fernando?

Hiya Dead. I dont have a HTGTH account and frankly am to damn lazy to create one to read it. So I doubt I am one of her(?) brood. But thanks for the press. If this business deal I am working on comes through, I am gonna fly your ass (coach) to a show. You really need to see one. rock1

Oh you and your business. You drop that into every post as if you actually expect people to care.

Umm, I dont give a shit if you care. But some people on this forum are actually mature adults who can relate to other people and their opinions. I was actually serious. Was trying to bury the hatchet with dead.

But concerning you, you should be aware that there an awful lot GNR fans who are actually professionals with a career besides the food service industry. Probobly due to the fact that most GNR fans are older because, well GNR has been around for a while. So if I make reference to the reason I am not "mad" at Axl because I have a career, kids, mortgage etc. some people might understand this. Imagine that?

This forum is not just for young punks who swear constantly and rant about things they have absolutely no idea about.

I am going to take my son to the Dec 15th show, and I know he is going to feel about GNR the way I felt about them when I was younger, and that is ALL I can really focus on right now. How he feels about the band. He loves them, downloads the music e, videos tc. So when I see a bunch of negative posts from people about things they dont kow about, I just feel sad for ya. I really do.

My son is 13 and he is lucky enough to see Axl in pretty good form. and for that I am grateful and for that I will never say this tour is for nothing, especially if a few sour asses want to make it seems so.

See ya on the 13th and 15th, pic inc! rock1

truth hurts doesn't it gunzen, at least i attacked your point, something you couldn't do.

assclown is not a point, and you have no basis for 1/4 fan base comment , you made that up, how can I debate that?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Dead. I dont have a HTGTH account and frankly am to damn lazy to create one to read it. So I doubt I am one of her(?) brood. But thanks for the press. If this business deal I am working on comes through, I am gonna fly your ass (coach) to a show. You really need to see one. rock1

Oh you and your business. You drop that into every post as if you actually expect people to care.

Umm, I dont give a shit if you care. But some people on this forum are actually mature adults who can relate to other people and their opinions. I was actually serious. Was trying to bury the hatchet with dead.

But concerning you, you should be aware that there an awful lot GNR fans who are actually professionals with a career besides the food service industry. Probobly due to the fact that most GNR fans are older because, well GNR has been around for a while. So if I make reference to the reason I am not "mad" at Axl because I have a career, kids, mortgage etc. some people might understand this. Imagine that?

This forum is not just for young punks who swear constantly and rant about things they have absolutely no idea about.

I am going to take my son to the Dec 15th show, and I know he is going to feel about GNR the way I felt about them when I was younger, and that is ALL I can really focus on right now. How he feels about the band. He loves them, downloads the music e, videos tc. So when I see a bunch of negative posts from people about things they dont kow about, I just feel sad for ya. I really do.

My son is 13 and he is lucky enough to see Axl in pretty good form. and for that I am grateful and for that I will never say this tour is for nothing, especially if a few sour asses want to make it seems so.

truth hurts doesn't it gunzen, at least i attacked your point, something you couldn't do.

assclown is not a point, and you have no basis for 1/4 fan base comment , you made that up, how can I debate that?

go by concert sales, go by how many people even know about cd, not where all the fans meet, which is here, but in the general public, i know one other person who cares about gnr, and i know alot of people, the facts stir you in the face, but yet your admiration for axl rose, blinds you.

FYI I'm a professional with an excellent career. I just don't feel the need to wave it around in everybody's face as if it's somehow relevant to Guns N' Roses. Last time I checked, this was a GNR forum. No one gives a damn about your family, career or mortgage, or this elitist crap about the food service industry. You talk about your 13 year old son - what about those 15, 16, 17, 18 year olds working overtime for minimum wage so they can get to one show? Don't they have a right to an opinion? You seem to think you're so much better than them. And that, is what's sad. I hope people aren't as prejudiced to your son when/if he has to begin his climb up the ladder.

I'm satisfied enough with my life that I don't have to rave about it to strangers on a band forum. I come here to discuss GNR. Isn't the title of this thread 'honesty and respect'? I see you've developed a keen sense of irony.

Edited by Elnombre

Two things:

Well, when I wave it arond, then maybe you will have a point, but I never have. I have never mentioned what i do, how much I make, or anything of that matter. So actually I dont know whatyou are talking about.

Secondly, I dont believe you have a career or respect for anyone or anything if you can say "noone gives a damn about you family" You sound like a disrepectful person actually, I joke around all day long on this forum, and never get personal like that.

If you do have a good career good for you, but your attitude sucks bro.

i appreciate Aussie axls opinion, but you are ignorant.

Edited by Gunzen

go by concert sales, go by how many people even know about cd, not where all the fans meet, which is here, but in the general public, i know one other person who cares about gnr, and i know alot of people, the facts stir you in the face, but yet your admiration for axl rose, blinds you.

See, you show your ignorace. First of all I was right, you made that up. Secondly, you cannot go by concert sales because concerts are never going to be what they were back when GNR was first coming out. When AFD popped, people lined up for a week at Tower records etc to buy tickets, filled Baseball Stadiums etc. Then everyone at school had the shirt the next day. It was an event. Those times are over my friend, much to the dismay of myself actually.

The internet has diluted all music, people dont have to go to a show to see thier band live, or wait for the occaisional MTV video. they can just steal it off the internet, or just view it for free on youtube. So you cant compare eras like that. Music os overexposed, it is like Movies, just no need to go with Home Theatre, times are changing.

I dont know what "stir" you in the face means? If you mean stare then no, cause you have not given me one fact. Just cause you dont know anyone fans doesnt mean there are none.

But you have one thing right, I do admire Axl , mainly for not compromising his music (see Motley Crue, Scorpions, AC/DC, the list goes on forever.) truth is Axl refuses to put out music just to do it. And he doesnt mail in his shows, he obviously cares about what he is doing. And if you are in Austrailia, you may not have seen him yet. You should might change your opinion.

I head "Overkill" today from men at Work, I love that one, I bet they are still popular there.

you think your right, if it helps :xmasssanta: .

oh so the internet is why gnr haven't got as many fans? and there concert sales suck compared to back in the day, right, sorry buddy, look at the rolling stones, people still care about them, some people still care about gnr to, just not as many, a fraction in fact, just because your a doormat, don't bring down and try and belittle the fans who get tired with gnr's games, axl's lies, and just being an ass in general, axl doesn't need any help in burning himself, he's doing a fine job.

your insults add nothing to your point, they don't upset me either, you smack of ignorace, and being a total hypocrite, :xmasssanta:

Edited by aussie_axl

Two things:

Well, when I wave it arond, then maybe you will have a point, but I never have. I have never mentioned what i do, how much I make, or anything of that matter. So actually I dont know whatyou are talking about.

Secondly, I dont believe you have a career or respect for anyone or anything if you can say "noone gives a damn about you family" You sound like a disrepectful person actually, I joke around all day long on this forum, and never get personal like that.

No one gives a damn about my family either - this isn't what this is about. If I offended you with that, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything personal by it - just that your family, mortgage and so on just aren't going to be a relevant topic to most GNR fans. Why that, to you, means I don't have a career, I can't even be bothered to investigate.

I have friends who work damn hard at shitty jobs to support their families, attend shows, etc. and your generalizing about them is offensive to me. The waving your career around part - virtually every post I've seen of yours mentions your career and mortgage, and makes fun of kids working in fast food. Making fun of anyone because of their job, to me, is a bad attitude. We all had to start somewhere, and anyone who works hard has my respect, yourself included.

Let's drop it - I've nothing against you, other than I feel you deride others a little much and mention your career too often. But that's my opinion, and its worth no more than yours. Just don't forget what it was like to be young and live paycheck to paycheck - attending a show means overtime and doing without something else to a lot of people, so don't act like you're a bigger fan than those people.

Edited by Elnombre

oh so the internet is why gnr haven't got as many fans? and there concert sales suck compared to back in the day, right, sorry buddy, look at the rolling stones, people still care about them, some people still care about gnr to, just not as many, a fraction in fact, just because your a doormat, don't bring down and try and belittle the fans who get tired with gnr's games, axl's lies, and just being an ass in general, axl doesn't need any help in burning himself, he's doing a fine job.

your insults add nothing to your point, they don't upset me either, you smack of ignorace, and being a total hypocrite, :xmasssanta:

I didnt say anything about fans dude, can you read? I said the internet is why HUGE stadium concerts are not the rage anymore, so you cant cite poor attendance as a factor of failure. The reason GNR doesnt have as many fans in my opinopn is because they dont have any new music, but just because they dont have as many new fans, doesnt equate to 1/4 fan base. I just want you to show me where you got that number from? Seriously, that is all I am saying.

The stones kept putting out albums, but of less substance.

In my opinion he is doing fine career wise by the way. As far as burning himself, tons of money, hot women, parties, and a look of self confidence which I have seen in person, having fun(have seen that too) seems okay from where I stand.

I think you would like to think of Axl as a failure cause you are just a hater. Fact is he sounds fine to me and 99% of the other fans in the world. Thus evidenced by 1 million plus tour. If that is a falure, then I want to fail too. Enough of you, you are just making stuff up, i am bored trying to convince you to open your eyes. You need to see a show, it will change you.

Two things:

No one gives a damn about my family either - this isn't what this is about. If I offended you with that, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything personal by it - just that your family, mortgage and so on just aren't going to be a relevant topic to most GNR fans. Why that, to you, means I don't have a career, I can't even be bothered to investigate.

I have friends who work damn hard at shitty jobs to support their families, attend shows, etc. and your generalizing about them is offensive to me. The waving your career around part - virtually every post I've seen of yours mentions your career and mortgage, and makes fun of kids working in fast food. Making fun of anyone because of their job, to me, is a bad attitude. We all had to start somewhere, and anyone who works hard has my respect, yourself included.

Let's drop it - I've nothing against you, other than I feel you deride others a little much and mention your career too often. But that's my opinion, and its worth no more than yours. Just don't forget what it was like to be young and live paycheck to paycheck - attending a show means overtime and doing without something else to a lot of people, so don't act like you're a bigger fan than those people.

you didnt offend me, but I just didnt want it to go to that, I will drop this, and I apologize for anything I may have said to act pompous. Not intended. Seriously look, I have NEVER bragged abot my job, I just dont think that this forum is just for young people who who have no respect, and if it continues to be the bitch fest it is, I will tire of it. Duely noted, and no offense taken, just didnt see the point in that comment. I am way to arraogant to let a stranger offend me ;)

Edited by Gunzen

I didnt say anything about fans dude, can you read? I said the internet is why HUGE stadium concerts are not the rage anymore, so you cant cite poor attendance as a factor of failure. The reason GNR doesnt have as many fans in my opinopn is because they dont have any new music, but just because they dont have as many new fans, doesnt equate to 1/4 fan base. I just want you to show me where you got that number from? Seriously, that is all I am saying.

In my opinion he is doing fine career wise by the way. As far as burning himself, tons of money, hot women, parties, and a look of self confidence which I have seen in person, having fun(have seen that too) seems okay from where I stand.

I think you would like to think of Axl as a failure cause you are just a hater. Fact is he sounds fine to me and 99% of the other fans in the world. Thus evidenced by 1 million plus tour. If that is a falure, then I want to fail too. Enough of you, you are just making stuff up, i am bored trying to convince you to open your eyes. You need to see a show, it will change you.

what are the stadiums full with.... ants? of course where talking about fans! :laugh:, stadiums were never a rage :rofl-lol:, it was so they didn't have to play 15 concerts in the same town to fit everyone in!, you still haven't burnt my first post!, prove it wrong!.

i'm not a hater, maybe if gnr ever fucking tour this part of the world, i would see them, i recken i'd like it too, well with me being a fan ! no shit sherlock!.

if hot women are a judge of axl having a great career in 2006 i guess he's got one, don't worry about the release of any solo albums, you know put yourself on the line with out slash's help!. i'm sure meatloaf had hot women too!.

Edited by aussie_axl

what are the stadiums full with.... ants? of course where talking about fans! :laugh:, stadiums were never a rage :rofl-lol:, it was so they didn't have to play 15 concerts in the same town to fit everyone in!, you still haven't burnt my first post!, prove it wrong!.

i'm not a hater, maybe if gnr ever fucking tour this part of the world, i would see them, i recken i'd like it too, well with me being a fan ! no shit sherlock!.

if hot women is a judge of axl having a great career in 2006 i guess he's got one, don't worry about release any solo albums, you know put yourself on the line withou slash's help!. i'm sure meatloaf had hot women too!.

I knew you never went to a show, I feel sorry for you dude.

if hot women is a judge of axl having a great career in 2006 i guess he's got one, don't worry about release any solo albums, you know put yourself on the line withou slash's help!. i'm sure meatloaf had hot women too!.

I knew you never went to a show, I feel sorry for you dude.

it's axl's and gnr's fault i've never been to show, why feel sorry for me? i don't, and thats all that matters isn't it :rolleyes:, i feel sorry for your wife ! :xmasssanta:

If the album does not come out this year, many die-hard fans will happily accept whatever excuse Merck gives us. If he says it's Universal, or that they ran into unforeseen problems, people will defend them. They'll say we should be thankful for anything this year and that "people bitch no matter what," etc.

Here's what I have to offer. If the album doesn't come out this year - and, Axl apologists, please note I'm not saying it definitely won't - but if it doesn't, then by this point Axl and Merck would both know. Because they wouldn't still be waiting as we near the middle of December for some type of response. It's not like they're on the phone with Geffen waiting for them to give the thumbs up. If the album doesn't drop this year, then they would have known full well in advance that it wasn't coming out.

If it's not out this year, then they would have known before now that this is the case. That's what I'm saying.

So... if they know it's not coming out, I won't attack Merck or Axl for this. If they have a true explanation - an honest one - for why it's being delayed, fine. I'm still a fan, and I'll still wait.

However, what I will be upset about is if they string us along until December 24th and then announce, "Oh, gee, everybody, whoops! Guess it isn't happening. Here's our excuse."

You know, if they are aware of the status of the album right now, THEY SHOULD RESPECT THEIR FANS enough to tell them the truth.

The fact that there's been no update on the status of the album offends me more so than the fact that the album may not almost certainly will not be out this year.

If this happens - if Merck waits until the last possible moment to tell us the truth - then I will feel as if they were taking advantage of us. Then I will believe the following: I will believe that they purposely held off telling us the truth so that people would not start objecting now. Think about it. If they dropped the news before now, a lot of us would lose some feeling of anticipation. And Merck is probably aware that it would damage ticket sales.

"Hey, guys, no album - but keep going to our shows! Thanks."

See what I mean?

I just want the respect of being dealt with honestly.

If they know the album isn't coming out, fine. Fine! But tell us. Don't pull this kind of shit with us. That's just weak, and disrespectful towards the fans. I think they show us a lot of disrespect, and if they bitch about how they want respect in return, they need to start learning to dish it out in the first place.

If they treated their fans well then I can guarantee there would be a lot less so-called "hating" on all the forums. If they just treated us with the smallest ounce of honesty and respect, there would be a big change in the general attitude here.

Instead of taking this to heart, confronting the matter and developing a resolution, they act like we're the ones who owe them total respect with absolutely none in return. Hey, guys, come on! It's not a one-way street. You want fans to respect you? Then respect the fans. It may sound cliched, but it's true.

They're angering and upsetting more fans by not doing this much. Another example I fall back upon is the website - promising us that we should "come back Tuesday for exclusive video!" Then at the very end of Tuesday it changes "come back soon!" and then it just gets removed without any explanation.

People justified it. "Oh, they probably didn't get the video in time."

Fine. But then, they should offer an explanation and an apology. If you have a wide fanbase, and you promise them something, and then you don't deliver. the very, very least you can do is say "Sorry." They know they're not dealing with two or three people here. There are thousands of people on these forums who were checking the site all day.

And they would have known before 10:30 pm on Tuesday night whether or not the video would be up. They could have told us Tuesday morning.

I feel like that's the attitude of this band. Promise something, wait until the last minute, then pull out without any notice or explanation or apology.

The ironic thing is that although this example of "exclusive video" is quite a "small" thing, it also represents the bigger picture, too. They will wait until the last minute, and if CD is delayed again, we'll be lucky to even get some kind of acknowledgement before January 1st.

I really think management needs to step it up a level and just treat their fans with respect, that's all I'm asking. I'm not whining and bitching about the album being delayed - I just want the respect, as a fan, of being given some kind of explanation and apology in advance and not being dragged along until 11:59 p.m. on December 31st.

My resolution to the problem? Hiring someone to deal directly with fans on a consistent basis would be a good idea - someone with good PR skills, obviously. I'm not bashing Merck, but it would be appropriate to say he's not the most outgoing and helpful manager possible given the situation. Even with "normal" bands his interaction is pretty poor, but considering the history of GN'R I think it's amazing that they don't try harder to make contact with fans out there. This is a band that's been out of the loop for over a decade and they come back with a full fanbase still intact. Most bands would KILL to have this advantage. You think Skid Row could reform with Sebastian Bach and have as much hype built up as GN'R do? It speaks to the quality of the group as a whole that so much interest still lives on. By most standards they would be classified as an '80s/early '90s rock band, and not many of those types of bands live on with such fame, legacy, and respect as GN'R. I am in awe of Axl's resentful attitude towards the very people who have held on for so long. Other '80s/early '90s bands that "expired" would kill for half the liberty Axl has these days. The fact that he can disappear for a decade, come back and still headline major tours really says a lot.

So yes, I think getting someone to deal more one-on-one with the fans would be a great idea. Not someone to kiss our asses, of course - just someone that would actually keep in contact with admins on forums. Offer updates, news, anything - just so we don't feel like we do right now: confused, abused, and wondering what the hell is going on.

Respect and honesty is all I ask for as a fan, and I think a lot of you may feel the same way. Sorry for the long post, I hope this went over well and people won't misinterpret it as a negative criticism. I'm trying to be constructive, not destructive. :)

umm, I never thoght I would be sayng this, but you are right. They really should communicate better, my only guess is they just dont want to deal with the negativity right at this moment. But I am gonna keep the faith something is gonmna happen.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

my only guess is they just dont want to deal with the negativity right at this moment

yeah, it will be much more convenient to deal with the negativity after they are done having their hand out asking for money when the tour is over. :scared:

It's like your boss firing you the day before you think you are getting a huge bonus. They let you work your ass off for however long thinking your going to cash in and get rid of you just before they owe you the big payout. Chances are someone who knew they were being fired wouldn't work as hard as the person who thought they were working for a huge bonus.

GNR made sure to play off everyones optimism to maximize their revenue, and will only resort to telling us the true when there is in possibility of a financial fallout. That is showing a whole lot of love for your fans no doubt :rolleyes:

If the album does not come out this year, many die-hard fans will happily accept whatever excuse Merck gives us. If he says it's Universal, or that they ran into unforeseen problems, people will defend them. They'll say we should be thankful for anything this year and that "people bitch no matter what," etc.

Here's what I have to offer. If the album doesn't come out this year - and, Axl apologists, please note I'm not saying it definitely won't - but if it doesn't, then by this point Axl and Merck would both know. Because they wouldn't still be waiting as we near the middle of December for some type of response. It's not like they're on the phone with Geffen waiting for them to give the thumbs up. If the album doesn't drop this year, then they would have known full well in advance that it wasn't coming out.

If it's not out this year, then they would have known before now that this is the case. That's what I'm saying.

So... if they know it's not coming out, I won't attack Merck or Axl for this. If they have a true explanation - an honest one - for why it's being delayed, fine. I'm still a fan, and I'll still wait.

However, what I will be upset about is if they string us along until December 24th and then announce, "Oh, gee, everybody, whoops! Guess it isn't happening. Here's our excuse."

You know, if they are aware of the status of the album right now, THEY SHOULD RESPECT THEIR FANS enough to tell them the truth.

The fact that there's been no update on the status of the album offends me more so than the fact that the album may not almost certainly will not be out this year.

If this happens - if Merck waits until the last possible moment to tell us the truth - then I will feel as if they were taking advantage of us. Then I will believe the following: I will believe that they purposely held off telling us the truth so that people would not start objecting now. Think about it. If they dropped the news before now, a lot of us would lose some feeling of anticipation. And Merck is probably aware that it would damage ticket sales.

"Hey, guys, no album - but keep going to our shows! Thanks."

See what I mean?

I just want the respect of being dealt with honestly.

If they know the album isn't coming out, fine. Fine! But tell us. Don't pull this kind of shit with us. That's just weak, and disrespectful towards the fans. I think they show us a lot of disrespect, and if they bitch about how they want respect in return, they need to start learning to dish it out in the first place.

If they treated their fans well then I can guarantee there would be a lot less so-called "hating" on all the forums. If they just treated us with the smallest ounce of honesty and respect, there would be a big change in the general attitude here.

Instead of taking this to heart, confronting the matter and developing a resolution, they act like we're the ones who owe them total respect with absolutely none in return. Hey, guys, come on! It's not a one-way street. You want fans to respect you? Then respect the fans. It may sound cliched, but it's true.

They're angering and upsetting more fans by not doing this much. Another example I fall back upon is the website - promising us that we should "come back Tuesday for exclusive video!" Then at the very end of Tuesday it changes "come back soon!" and then it just gets removed without any explanation.

People justified it. "Oh, they probably didn't get the video in time."

Fine. But then, they should offer an explanation and an apology. If you have a wide fanbase, and you promise them something, and then you don't deliver. the very, very least you can do is say "Sorry." They know they're not dealing with two or three people here. There are thousands of people on these forums who were checking the site all day.

And they would have known before 10:30 pm on Tuesday night whether or not the video would be up. They could have told us Tuesday morning.

I feel like that's the attitude of this band. Promise something, wait until the last minute, then pull out without any notice or explanation or apology.

The ironic thing is that although this example of "exclusive video" is quite a "small" thing, it also represents the bigger picture, too. They will wait until the last minute, and if CD is delayed again, we'll be lucky to even get some kind of acknowledgement before January 1st.

I really think management needs to step it up a level and just treat their fans with respect, that's all I'm asking. I'm not whining and bitching about the album being delayed - I just want the respect, as a fan, of being given some kind of explanation and apology in advance and not being dragged along until 11:59 p.m. on December 31st.

My resolution to the problem? Hiring someone to deal directly with fans on a consistent basis would be a good idea - someone with good PR skills, obviously. I'm not bashing Merck, but it would be appropriate to say he's not the most outgoing and helpful manager possible given the situation. Even with "normal" bands his interaction is pretty poor, but considering the history of GN'R I think it's amazing that they don't try harder to make contact with fans out there. This is a band that's been out of the loop for over a decade and they come back with a full fanbase still intact. Most bands would KILL to have this advantage. You think Skid Row could reform with Sebastian Bach and have as much hype built up as GN'R do? It speaks to the quality of the group as a whole that so much interest still lives on. By most standards they would be classified as an '80s/early '90s rock band, and not many of those types of bands live on with such fame, legacy, and respect as GN'R. I am in awe of Axl's resentful attitude towards the very people who have held on for so long. Other '80s/early '90s bands that "expired" would kill for half the liberty Axl has these days. The fact that he can disappear for a decade, come back and still headline major tours really says a lot.

So yes, I think getting someone to deal more one-on-one with the fans would be a great idea. Not someone to kiss our asses, of course - just someone that would actually keep in contact with admins on forums. Offer updates, news, anything - just so we don't feel like we do right now: confused, abused, and wondering what the hell is going on.

Respect and honesty is all I ask for as a fan, and I think a lot of you may feel the same way. Sorry for the long post, I hope this went over well and people won't misinterpret it as a negative criticism. I'm trying to be constructive, not destructive. :)

Now that is one great post. I agree on many levels.

Yeah Beta is a real nasty piece of work. She really does hate us. Check it out: (you have to log on first)

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...34;sa=showPosts

Wow. I just read through her posts, and if that's really Beta, I think Axl should check out those posts. In one of them, she told a long-time fan that the band is better off if he "stays at home" - and that the band "will be absolutely fine without your money and support?" ... wtf is that? :blink: I hope - for Axl's sake - this is just somebody pretending to be her. Otherwise, I think it's time he pulled in the reins on her before she insults and pushes away a big chunk of his fan base.

Yeah Beta is a real nasty piece of work. She really does hate us. Check it out: (you have to log on first)

Wow. I just read through her posts, and if that's really Beta, I think Axl should check out those posts. In one of them, she told a long-time fan that the band is better off if he "stays at home" - and that the band "will be absolutely fine without your money and support?" ... wtf is that? :blink: I hope - for Axl's sake - this is just somebody pretending to be her. Otherwise, I think it's time he pulled in the reins on her before she insults and pushes away a big chunk of his fan base.

It's really her. Jarmo verified this through management.

I agree with you, too. Since when was Beta a member of the band? She says the Portland authorities put restrictions on "us," that "we" are better off without you, etc. Beta is not a part of Guns N' Roses. Beta has never been a part of Guns N' Roses. Until she picks up a guitar and learns to play lead or learns how to play a mean synth like Chris "God" Pitman, she will never be a part of Guns N' Roses. I don't think she has a right to be making statements like that for the band. She is not their spokesperson and hopefully never will be with an attitude like that.

I dont know who beta is, but I can assure you that GNR forums are an infantesmal(sp?) portion of GNR's fan base, and her opinion would only sway a small portion of that. 0-0 = 0 I like these froums, they are kinda fun and good to waste time, but they are probobly one millionth of the fan base, Axl is not more that passivley intereted in this mudslinging.

I agree with you, too. Since when was Beta a member of the band? She says the Portland authorities put restrictions on "us," that "we" are better off without you, etc. Beta is not a part of Guns N' Roses. Beta has never been a part of Guns N' Roses. Until she picks up a guitar and learns to play lead or learns how to play a mean synth like Chris "God" Pitman, she will never be a part of Guns N' Roses. I don't think she has a right to be making statements like that for the band. She is not their spokesperson and hopefully never will be with an attitude like that.

Well, I can understand her wish to defend Axl and the band, but insulting and alienating Axl's fanbase isn't the way to do it. I'm very surprised that he would allow her to engage in this kind of dialogue on a public fan forum, and to insult his diehard fans in this way. I think she means well - but let her emotions get in the way.

.. Axl really needs to hire a professional PR firm that's used to handling this kind of stuff. jmo.... *Axl, if you're reading this, I can recommend some good PR firms here in NYC*

I dont know who beta is, but I can assure you that GNR forums are an infantesmal(sp?) portion of GNR's fan base, and her opinion would only sway a small portion of that. ...

Au contraire, my friend. Beta is a long-time assistant/confidante/friend/housekeeper/mother-figure of Axl's, and many fans would assume that her words reflect Axl's views. This is why it's so surprising that she would be insulting and alienating fans in this way. :(

Axl really needs to hire a professional PR firm that's used to handling this kind of stuff. jmo.

That's actually one of the things I mentioned in my original post - I totally agree. Merck needs to hire someone who has experience at PR to handle the band's image, because one of the biggest things they're going to have to overcome whenever they actually attempt to make a full comeback with an album is all the bad press they've been receiving over the years (particularly Axl). Example: the rumor that Axl had been eating a Sunday roast and stalled a show because he hadn't eaten yet, or whatever. News outlets reported this, and Richard said it wasn't true but no one reported it as being false. If they had a PR person handling stuff, they'd be able to immediately respond to false accusations and clarify things before they turn into rumors. Same with the Portland incident.

This PR person could also handle Internet stuff.

Well, I can understand her wish to defend Axl and the band, but insulting and alienating Axl's fanbase isn't the way to do it. I'm very surprised that he would allow her to engage in this kind of dialogue on a public fan forum, and to insult his diehard fans in this way. I think she means well - but let her emotions get in the way.

.. Axl really needs to hire a professional PR firm that's used to handling this kind of stuff. jmo.... *Axl, if you're reading this, I can recommend some good PR firms here in NYC*

I dont know who beta is, but I can assure you that GNR forums are an infantesmal(sp?) portion of GNR's fan base, and her opinion would only sway a small portion of that. ...

Au contraire, my friend. Beta is a long-time assistant/confidante/friend/housekeeper/mother-figure of Axl's, and many fans would assume that her words reflect Axl's views. This is why it's so surprising that she would be insulting and alienating fans in this way. :(

I said I didnt know who she was, I thoght she was just a forum page officer or some shit, okies, got it. But one thing, I am a long time fan, and so are many of my friends, and I am sure they have never heard of her. Again, forums really are cool, and fun and insightful, but utterly insignificant fan base wise. Saying Beta will have impact is like say pissing in the ocean does, it just doesnt.

Edited by Gunzen

I totally agree with both of you here, I don't see why Beta is acting the way she is over at HTGTH. Even when people aren't insulting the band, but just making a small joke or comment she jumps all over them, which isn't very cool.

Also great post Estranged Reality. I totally agree, the fans need more respect. It seems to me that in 2006 that fans haven't been treated so good(such as Del Jame's article on the website), and without us that band wouldn't be playing arenas.

Heres some of her posts:

Beta is in red

Quote from: Minneapolisnewsman on December 02, 2006, 01:41:06 AM

Stuck in either Chicago or Indiana due to the storm is my bet. But who knows, I would imagine they could have got in a car and driven in. We all know that a storm was headed for the Midwest, so they should have made their contingency travel plans yesterday. This is Axl, and this is GNR though. Probably was back home in Indiana chilling with his old buddies, and forgot what time it was.

And there you are talking out of your ass. That shows that you don't know nothing about nothing and of course don't know Axl. We did not forget the time, did not even took a chance of waiting to fly. Left Chicago around noon. What would normally take about 5 to 6 hours, it took us 10 1/2 hours. Please know that I am not explainning myself to you but trying to let people know the truth. And, if you were trying to be funny, bad joke.

I appreciate the response, but I was not being serious at all. Moreover, you confirm what many are well aware of and what my post said, that a major snowstorm hit the Midwest, and travel was delayed from Chicago. Why go after me for that, isn't that a little touchy? Trust me, I was in the storm, I know that a typical 5 hour trip can turn into 10 in that kind of weather--that's why I posted what I did. I posted nothing that was untrue, trying to perpetuate a rumor, or insulted anyone. Why that post, why go after that?

I know there will be hundreds of synchopants here to now bash me to death's end, and for what? Half-drunkenly postulating that someone who was an hour and a half from their original hometown maybe went home to recover from illness, and then was caught in an awful snowstorm? It's too bad, in my opinion, that you felt the need to take this on. I think it would have been better left to disapear into cyberspace. The show went

on, and it sounds like without a hitch. So hope all is well, and glad everyone made the trip to and from safely. Oh, and I am not into spreading lies, but am into spreading the "good" word about this GNR. If you notice, I am a big-time supporter, that has spent over $5000 dollars to and from gigs across N. America since 2001. The Replacements got me into rock music, and GNR sealed my love for it---so this combination of players, to me is heaven. I let everyone I know, who are music aficianados like myself, how talented and powerful this band is. I am very disapointed, that whatever GNR is, feels so insecure that they might be threatened by the messageboards. It's just weird. Really sorry to have caused an issue, but was not trying to stir the pot. To be quite honest, I was getting ready to get in the car and head to tonights show, daring the bad roads (6 hour drive--four friends, none have tickets yet, were buying floor). I've waited the the whole tour for these shows, saving my money. It was going to be a helluva a party--but after this, I might have to reconsider. Weirded out by the pure vanity and lock down going on here.

Please, do us all a favor and stay home. Bad jokes, innuendo, double meanings and cheeky sarcasm only leads to online confusion which in turn becomes bastardized into fact. You say you're concerned about the psychophants? You have no legs to stand on or for that matter fingers to type with. Try being on this side of the fence. Oh yeah, you would have to be a responsible professional and not someone spends way too much time being negative on the internet. The band will be absolutely fine without your money and support, especially since what you call support is what we call being a pest so maybe we're all better off without each other.

uote from: Duff II on December 02, 2006, 03:14:11 AM

OMG Axl just threw the mic stand at some kid in the crowd.

Who are you? Where do you come from? You are a LIAR. You know that he did not do that and still posted this shit. You should not be in this site. We had a great show and you are trying to add something negative to it; not cool at all. I know where i would like to put the mic stand. Go look for something positive to do.

Beta

Quote from: Crazyman on November 22, 2006, 05:21:43 PM

WHOAMIGOD I made that video

I believe that someone posted (on youtube) about how he's using effects on his voice. That makes sense, but when you think about it, why didnt he use the effects during the Rio clip? Plus, I'm sure the echo is because it's an outdoor concert.

Oh, and that clip is kinda shitty...I made it in like 5 minutes before I had to go to my final drivers ed

Hello!

Sorry! No effects on his voice.

And this one is bad. I mean the guy was kidding for crissake.

Quote from: Axl the Red on November 11, 2006, 11:56:32 PM

I just hope he didn't scream

'YOU'RE GONNA DIIIIIIE'

because that would be awkward

And why would you think that? Is that because you did? It is amazing the way you guys think. It is amazing how sick your mind is. And, if that suppose to be funny; it was far from been funny.

Beta

Quote from: polluxlm on November 07, 2006, 03:57:12 PM

But I must say, I think you were pretty lucky that a women and her sick daugther was there, or else Axl wouldn't bother

Hello, to start, Axl did not know that the woman and her daughter were there and had not spoken with Robin, he went there on his own.

It is this type of pessimism or when posters are so sure, convinced even and go out of their way to post and convince others of their cynical views that don't have any reality or personal experience with Axl to base their comments on that if you actually knew him you would realize that they (like with this comment) and in most cases in general do not apply to him.

Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: Tonight's show in Portland, ME is cancelled [press release] on: November 07, 2006, 01:38:40 PM

so what you are saying is that now you want axl to take the blame for shit he had nothing to do with?

Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: Tonight's show in Portland, ME is cancelled [press release] on: November 07, 2006, 01:20:00 PM

there is no winning with you guys. wow...you cant just drop it. the show didnt happen, not bands decision, not axls. if axl would of performed last night and that were no pyro, no drinking and people getting fined for smoking or band members getting arrested and other shows getting cancelled over that, you guys would of complained about that too. its always something to bitch about. i understand the frustation, but fuck...stop it already. lets look foward to the next show .

anyway...im done. most of you are just freaking complainers anyway and there is nothing that can be said that will make you stop. for those of you who are coming to worcester, see you there.

Quote from: illusionone on November 06, 2006, 10:35:45 PM

This is kind of tongue and cheek. . . .

If by chance the rumor of the show being cancelled was because of poor ticket sales, do you think the band owes it to the fans that are traveling from Portland ME to go on closer to the time on the ticket 10pm. I feel bad for the fans that live in the portland area that will travel to worcester and have to start driving home at 2am for a 2 hour drive.

Now before people jump down my throat for posting the above - read my previous posts, I have always supported this band and I never bitch about them going on late. I just feel in this case - if the above mentioned rumor is true, and thats why they canceled the show, I feel the band should do the right thing.

BTW - I have no problem with canceling a show becasue of lack of sales - business is business.

Anyway - my 2 cents.

Why is it so hard to believe that the show was not cancelled because of tickets sales? The fire marshals and the building made it impossible for GNR to play. Everytime we agreed with something they found something else and that went on for almost 3 hours. Our crew were been threantened every 10 minutes that if they would light one cigarrete they would get a 1000 fine. If any of the fans coming to the show and would be cought smoking they would get a 1k fine. If anyone would look intoxicated they would be arrested. If anyband member would look intoxicated they would be arrested; if they felt that the pyro would cause any danger, they would stop the show and the list goes on. This incident has nothing to do with nybody in axls camp. promotores, our team and management came to the conclusion that cancelling was the right thing to do. Axl and band were not part of their decision at all. so please stop jumping to conclusions. is it better for the tour to continue or hv them arrested and maybe a cancelled tour? is was one show and lets blame the right people. stop jumping axls throat over this. he was going to do the show and got a call from management saying that the show was cancelled.

Quote from: slash433 on November 05, 2006, 01:10:30 PM

i smell bullshit, its turning into a fucking joke, what happened to the fucking baddest motherfucking band on the planet? Its a complete fucking joke now this band treats its fans like shit and so does this board no freedom of speech here its fuckin poor along with this fucking shitty cover band, so what if it doesnt come out cause if those demos are anything to go by its a complete pile of shite and my axl HASBEEN rose ruined the coolest fucking band that ever was.

ive seen better cover bands than this pile of crap, so go ahead and ban me i done give a fuck this board is a fucking joke too with the mods lickin the inside of axls arse clean.

Good!Get tha fuck out! Now, you got to promise that you will leave the board because that will be the best thing you can do for us.

Beta

Quote from: velvet1223 on September 28, 2006, 05:18:23 PM

I thought you all might get a kick out of this.

I was at a club last night here in L.A. called Les Deux. My friend that I was w/ went outside to get some people past the bouncer...as he was doing so Axl walked up to the door with 2 girls ("young and not that cute"). The bouncer wouldn't let him in at first cause he didn't know who he was. He claimed that it was at capacity or some shit. Anyways, my friend turned to the bouncer and was like, "Dude, this is Axl Rose from GNR...you gotta let him in...go in and kick 3 people out". Anyways, the boucner then lifted the rope and let Axl and the 2 girls in. Axl just walked past my friend and didn't even say thank you.

This is Beta and you are a liar. You have nothing to do but try to get some atention using Axl's name. I was not there but it was Vanessa and another friend and whatever crap you just wrote is a lie. Go get a life.

13 Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: Security(?) takes the microphone back from a fan on: September 21, 2006, 05:07:11 PM

Quote from: Bandita on September 20, 2006, 01:09:55 AM

I heard this same story as well from axlrosegnr who also went for the mic after this show and that the security guard was a real jerk.

We need to find someone who actually caught one at another show to see if this is common practice. I am hoping just that security guard was an ahole or something!!!

Hello, Beta here. No mic has never been returned to Axl. If security in fact took from the fan; he did on his own. We NEVER received any mic or anything that Axl had chosen to throw in the crowed. I dont know who named this topic but, my opinion is that it is pretty fucked up. I am sure that security has the mic.

Quote from: makane on August 01, 2006, 03:56:26 PM

Wait another 10 years and hope for a tour, without CD ofcourse ('cause it has to be "perfect").

Do me a favor; DON'T BUY THE RECORD. People like you should not even been able to post. Yes, it has to be right. What is wrong with that? Just because you probably you don't care having things right it does not mean that everyone should do the same. He is not making a record for people like you. Don't spend your money on it.

Quote from: Slashead on August 01, 2006, 02:18:43 PM

Quote from: 33 on August 01, 2006, 01:46:41 PM

If Izzy can accept the new guys as Guns N Roses surely a few disgruntled fans and ignorant members of the press can?

Source ?

Imo, Izzy is doing those shows to help his friend Axl, not because he considers this as "Guns N'Roses". In 2001, Izzy said that Axl's band wasn't Guns N'Roses. Did he change his mind ? Not confirmed yet.

By the way, nobody knows what kind of music we would be hearing if Guns N'Roses had stayed together.

Probably better than Better.

That just proves that you don't know shit about anything. Do you REALLY think that Axl needs Izzy's help for anything? Izzy is the one who called asking if he could play couple shows. Better is a great song. Izzy himself said that he was so proud of the new band and that they are amazing and, by the way, he loves Better. I honestly think that you can care less for GNR; all you care about is to bring the negativity. If you don't know what you are talking about it, because you do not, why are you writing shit? why are you posting statements that are not true? Do you know Izzy? Did you guys talk? I don't think so. If that is your opinion, post as your opinion, not like it is fact.

Quote from: Slashead on July 31, 2006, 06:50:33 AM

The European Tour is over. Bye-bye Axl !

Come back with Guns N'Roses (Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven) next time.

You are very rude. If you dont like the new band, why are you in this site? The new GNR is what it is, just accept it.

I agree with Maddie - she is allowing her emotions to come through and not controlling herself.

Though I dont blame her really. The one we should be mad at is Jarmo - hes not sticking up for the people who are loyal to his site and hes allowing this woman to speak whatever she wants and hes censoring all retaliation. Bad.

Heres some of her posts:

Beta is in red

Quote from: Minneapolisnewsman on December 02, 2006, 01:41:06 AM

Stuck in either Chicago or Indiana due to the storm is my bet. But who knows, I would imagine they could have got in a car and driven in. We all know that a storm was headed for the Midwest, so they should have made their contingency travel plans yesterday. This is Axl, and this is GNR though. Probably was back home in Indiana chilling with his old buddies, and forgot what time it was.

And there you are talking out of your ass. That shows that you don't know nothing about nothing and of course don't know Axl. We did not forget the time, did not even took a chance of waiting to fly. Left Chicago around noon. What would normally take about 5 to 6 hours, it took us 10 1/2 hours. Please know that I am not explainning myself to you but trying to let people know the truth. And, if you were trying to be funny, bad joke.

I appreciate the response, but I was not being serious at all. Moreover, you confirm what many are well aware of and what my post said, that a major snowstorm hit the Midwest, and travel was delayed from Chicago. Why go after me for that, isn't that a little touchy? Trust me, I was in the storm, I know that a typical 5 hour trip can turn into 10 in that kind of weather--that's why I posted what I did. I posted nothing that was untrue, trying to perpetuate a rumor, or insulted anyone. Why that post, why go after that?

I know there will be hundreds of synchopants here to now bash me to death's end, and for what? Half-drunkenly postulating that someone who was an hour and a half from their original hometown maybe went home to recover from illness, and then was caught in an awful snowstorm? It's too bad, in my opinion, that you felt the need to take this on. I think it would have been better left to disapear into cyberspace. The show went

on, and it sounds like without a hitch. So hope all is well, and glad everyone made the trip to and from safely. Oh, and I am not into spreading lies, but am into spreading the "good" word about this GNR. If you notice, I am a big-time supporter, that has spent over $5000 dollars to and from gigs across N. America since 2001. The Replacements got me into rock music, and GNR sealed my love for it---so this combination of players, to me is heaven. I let everyone I know, who are music aficianados like myself, how talented and powerful this band is. I am very disapointed, that whatever GNR is, feels so insecure that they might be threatened by the messageboards. It's just weird. Really sorry to have caused an issue, but was not trying to stir the pot. To be quite honest, I was getting ready to get in the car and head to tonights show, daring the bad roads (6 hour drive--four friends, none have tickets yet, were buying floor). I've waited the the whole tour for these shows, saving my money. It was going to be a helluva a party--but after this, I might have to reconsider. Weirded out by the pure vanity and lock down going on here.

Please, do us all a favor and stay home. Bad jokes, innuendo, double meanings and cheeky sarcasm only leads to online confusion which in turn becomes bastardized into fact. You say you're concerned about the psychophants? You have no legs to stand on or for that matter fingers to type with. Try being on this side of the fence. Oh yeah, you would have to be a responsible professional and not someone spends way too much time being negative on the internet. The band will be absolutely fine without your money and support, especially since what you call support is what we call being a pest so maybe we're all better off without each other.

uote from: Duff II on December 02, 2006, 03:14:11 AM

OMG Axl just threw the mic stand at some kid in the crowd.

Who are you? Where do you come from? You are a LIAR. You know that he did not do that and still posted this shit. You should not be in this site. We had a great show and you are trying to add something negative to it; not cool at all. I know where i would like to put the mic stand. Go look for something positive to do.

Beta

Quote from: Crazyman on November 22, 2006, 05:21:43 PM

WHOAMIGOD I made that video

I believe that someone posted (on youtube) about how he's using effects on his voice. That makes sense, but when you think about it, why didnt he use the effects during the Rio clip? Plus, I'm sure the echo is because it's an outdoor concert.

Oh, and that clip is kinda shitty...I made it in like 5 minutes before I had to go to my final drivers ed

Hello!

Sorry! No effects on his voice.

And this one is bad. I mean the guy was kidding for crissake.

Quote from: Axl the Red on November 11, 2006, 11:56:32 PM

I just hope he didn't scream

'YOU'RE GONNA DIIIIIIE'

because that would be awkward

And why would you think that? Is that because you did? It is amazing the way you guys think. It is amazing how sick your mind is. And, if that suppose to be funny; it was far from been funny.

Beta

Quote from: polluxlm on November 07, 2006, 03:57:12 PM

But I must say, I think you were pretty lucky that a women and her sick daugther was there, or else Axl wouldn't bother

Hello, to start, Axl did not know that the woman and her daughter were there and had not spoken with Robin, he went there on his own.

It is this type of pessimism or when posters are so sure, convinced even and go out of their way to post and convince others of their cynical views that don't have any reality or personal experience with Axl to base their comments on that if you actually knew him you would realize that they (like with this comment) and in most cases in general do not apply to him.

Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: Tonight's show in Portland, ME is cancelled [press release] on: November 07, 2006, 01:38:40 PM

so what you are saying is that now you want axl to take the blame for shit he had nothing to do with?

Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: Tonight's show in Portland, ME is cancelled [press release] on: November 07, 2006, 01:20:00 PM

there is no winning with you guys. wow...you cant just drop it. the show didnt happen, not bands decision, not axls. if axl would of performed last night and that were no pyro, no drinking and people getting fined for smoking or band members getting arrested and other shows getting cancelled over that, you guys would of complained about that too. its always something to bitch about. i understand the frustation, but fuck...stop it already. lets look foward to the next show .

anyway...im done. most of you are just freaking complainers anyway and there is nothing that can be said that will make you stop. for those of you who are coming to worcester, see you there.

Quote from: illusionone on November 06, 2006, 10:35:45 PM

This is kind of tongue and cheek. . . .

If by chance the rumor of the show being cancelled was because of poor ticket sales, do you think the band owes it to the fans that are traveling from Portland ME to go on closer to the time on the ticket 10pm. I feel bad for the fans that live in the portland area that will travel to worcester and have to start driving home at 2am for a 2 hour drive.

Now before people jump down my throat for posting the above - read my previous posts, I have always supported this band and I never bitch about them going on late. I just feel in this case - if the above mentioned rumor is true, and thats why they canceled the show, I feel the band should do the right thing.

BTW - I have no problem with canceling a show becasue of lack of sales - business is business.

Anyway - my 2 cents.

Why is it so hard to believe that the show was not cancelled because of tickets sales? The fire marshals and the building made it impossible for GNR to play. Everytime we agreed with something they found something else and that went on for almost 3 hours. Our crew were been threantened every 10 minutes that if they would light one cigarrete they would get a 1000 fine. If any of the fans coming to the show and would be cought smoking they would get a 1k fine. If anyone would look intoxicated they would be arrested. If anyband member would look intoxicated they would be arrested; if they felt that the pyro would cause any danger, they would stop the show and the list goes on. This incident has nothing to do with nybody in axls camp. promotores, our team and management came to the conclusion that cancelling was the right thing to do. Axl and band were not part of their decision at all. so please stop jumping to conclusions. is it better for the tour to continue or hv them arrested and maybe a cancelled tour? is was one show and lets blame the right people. stop jumping axls throat over this. he was going to do the show and got a call from management saying that the show was cancelled.

Quote from: slash433 on November 05, 2006, 01:10:30 PM

i smell bullshit, its turning into a fucking joke, what happened to the fucking baddest motherfucking band on the planet? Its a complete fucking joke now this band treats its fans like shit and so does this board no freedom of speech here its fuckin poor along with this fucking shitty cover band, so what if it doesnt come out cause if those demos are anything to go by its a complete pile of shite and my axl HASBEEN rose ruined the coolest fucking band that ever was.

ive seen better cover bands than this pile of crap, so go ahead and ban me i done give a fuck this board is a fucking joke too with the mods lickin the inside of axls arse clean.

Good!Get tha fuck out! Now, you got to promise that you will leave the board because that will be the best thing you can do for us.

Beta

Quote from: velvet1223 on September 28, 2006, 05:18:23 PM

I thought you all might get a kick out of this.

I was at a club last night here in L.A. called Les Deux. My friend that I was w/ went outside to get some people past the bouncer...as he was doing so Axl walked up to the door with 2 girls ("young and not that cute"). The bouncer wouldn't let him in at first cause he didn't know who he was. He claimed that it was at capacity or some shit. Anyways, my friend turned to the bouncer and was like, "Dude, this is Axl Rose from GNR...you gotta let him in...go in and kick 3 people out". Anyways, the boucner then lifted the rope and let Axl and the 2 girls in. Axl just walked past my friend and didn't even say thank you.

This is Beta and you are a liar. You have nothing to do but try to get some atention using Axl's name. I was not there but it was Vanessa and another friend and whatever crap you just wrote is a lie. Go get a life.

13 Guns N' Roses / Guns N' Roses / Re: Security(?) takes the microphone back from a fan on: September 21, 2006, 05:07:11 PM

Quote from: Bandita on September 20, 2006, 01:09:55 AM

I heard this same story as well from axlrosegnr who also went for the mic after this show and that the security guard was a real jerk.

We need to find someone who actually caught one at another show to see if this is common practice. I am hoping just that security guard was an ahole or something!!!

Hello, Beta here. No mic has never been returned to Axl. If security in fact took from the fan; he did on his own. We NEVER received any mic or anything that Axl had chosen to throw in the crowed. I dont know who named this topic but, my opinion is that it is pretty fucked up. I am sure that security has the mic.

Quote from: makane on August 01, 2006, 03:56:26 PM

Wait another 10 years and hope for a tour, without CD ofcourse ('cause it has to be "perfect").

Do me a favor; DON'T BUY THE RECORD. People like you should not even been able to post. Yes, it has to be right. What is wrong with that? Just because you probably you don't care having things right it does not mean that everyone should do the same. He is not making a record for people like you. Don't spend your money on it.

Quote from: Slashead on August 01, 2006, 02:18:43 PM

Quote from: 33 on August 01, 2006, 01:46:41 PM

If Izzy can accept the new guys as Guns N Roses surely a few disgruntled fans and ignorant members of the press can?

Source ?

Imo, Izzy is doing those shows to help his friend Axl, not because he considers this as "Guns N'Roses". In 2001, Izzy said that Axl's band wasn't Guns N'Roses. Did he change his mind ? Not confirmed yet.

By the way, nobody knows what kind of music we would be hearing if Guns N'Roses had stayed together.

Probably better than Better.

That just proves that you don't know shit about anything. Do you REALLY think that Axl needs Izzy's help for anything? Izzy is the one who called asking if he could play couple shows. Better is a great song. Izzy himself said that he was so proud of the new band and that they are amazing and, by the way, he loves Better. I honestly think that you can care less for GNR; all you care about is to bring the negativity. If you don't know what you are talking about it, because you do not, why are you writing shit? why are you posting statements that are not true? Do you know Izzy? Did you guys talk? I don't think so. If that is your opinion, post as your opinion, not like it is fact.

Quote from: Slashead on July 31, 2006, 06:50:33 AM

The European Tour is over. Bye-bye Axl !

Come back with Guns N'Roses (Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven) next time.

You are very rude. If you dont like the new band, why are you in this site? The new GNR is what it is, just accept it.

I agree with Maddie - she is allowing her emotions to come through and not controlling herself.

Though I dont blame her really. The one we should be mad at is Jarmo - hes not sticking up for the people who are loyal to his site and hes allowing this woman to speak whatever she wants and hes censoring all retaliation. Bad.

I don't think it's Jarmo's fault tbh.

I think Axl needs to start distancing himself from some of these people such as Beta. It is clear, now, that they have had a great influence upon him as both a person and an artist. He surrounds himself with a few people that he feels comfortable around - since he probably feels like so many other people would sabotage him or something - and I think that's dangerous. It was heartwarming at RIR3 when he brought her out and they had their little teary-eyed appreciative moment together, and I know she's like a mother figure to him, but ask yourself this: would she still be there if he lost all his fortunes tomorrow?

I think she's latched onto Axl and taken advantage of his emotions. The other guys left him and he felt alone and she walks into the picture and becomes a mother to him - meanwhile Axl is probably paying for all her and her children's expenses.

I'm not trying to go after Beta here or sound like a prick - I just think her proximity to the band is dangerous. If she's a mother figure to him, fine. But I don't think she should be responding to comments on message boards on behalf of the band, saying things such as "WE don't need you," etc.

Sorry if I sound mean but I have never felt comfortable with her presence "in" or outside of the band.