Taking bets on what comes out first: Libertad or Chinese Democracy

radioflyer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Weiland is a complete mess - but Axl is worse in so many ways at this point.

For a guy who is a complete mess, he certantly got his Wife back, released and album, plans to release at the end of the year a second Solo Album than creating a side label for himse while working on his current Band, not to mention a Biography book and a clothing line.

Yeah I can where he be a complete mess.

You meant to say he was a complete mess right?

Right.

I believe Chinese Democracy will be far superior to anything VR can put out

We have already heard at least half of the new album in the songs they have played live. Unless the other half we haven't heard are the far superior to what we have heard, Axl has wasted the past 10 years. People can have their opinions on how strong they feel the new material is vs. the VR stuff, but it is pretty safe to say that it is not 10 years better if what we have heard of the new GNR is their best stuff. Some (not all) of the new GNR stuff is really strong, but hardly going to set off a rock n' roll revolution. We had just better hope there are some serious gems in the vault if we ever actually hear another Axl album, otherwise he has done alot of damage to his legacy for really no reason.

Heres a wild one... Maybe he didnt want to record and tour?? Maybe he wanted a break. Its pretty safe to say that he didnt do much if anything during the 90's...

Fuck Guns n Roses.

I thought you were banned?... :unsure:

STP is probably my 2nd fav band behind GnR and I remember what it was like to wait for years between albums, and wondering if and when the guys would tour. Now that Weiland has his ass in gear , he will not only be releasing a new VR album, but a second solo album as well.

I never understood that why it is so cool to hate VR/Old GnR band members. I don't know if people on here think it makes them more of a New Guns fan to bash Slash,Duff etc but I am not for that. Radical concept here, and hold onto your socks folks, but *GASP*SHOCK*HORROR* it is possible to like both bands.

That being said I will say Chi Dem has to be out before Libertad. I hope anyway.

It's not acceptable to hate on old band members but it's perfectly fine to bitch about the new ones.... I sure see a lot of people doing that. Neither's right. Old members wrote the songs, for that they deserve credit, they made Guns what they are today. The new guys play in the band now, they deserve support too.

agreed.

first of this is not a competition who releases albums first. i totally respect slash duff and matt ONLY and i`m very happy they are going on and making music. i`m not into VR at all but i can't bash slash duff or matt cuz they were the formers of my favourite band.

now people here think.. in their minds...that they have to be with vr and against gnr and vice versa. one of them is the starter of this thread..who i`d like to fuck in the hair! get lost punk