What do you think the racists reaction is??

Carne_asaDA

Let's be real, you know that the GnR fanbase has a good chunk of rednecks and racists. The video part of the song is very climatic and powerful. I witnessed the show FRONT ROW in Iowa who has it's fair share of Necks. But the part is just too powerful and emotional. My reaction was to bow my head and hold my fist in the air.

But hell, there are probably some racists on this board. What goes through your head durning that part??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be real, you know that the GnR fanbase has a good chunk of rednecks and racists. The video part of the song is very climatic and powerful. I witnessed the show FRONT ROW in Iowa who has it's fair share of Necks. But the part is just too powerful and emotional. My reaction was to bow my head and hold my fist in the air.

But hell, there are probably some racists on this board. What goes through your head durning that part??

Man all your posts are just so got damn dumb! What the hell are you smoking?! CURRY!?!

That whole "bridge" of the song is overkill. Way too much indulgence in movie samples. OK Axl we get it, you wanted to go industrial, ease up a little bit because too much of anything is bad.

On topic:

I think anyone who knows MLK's actual history would kind of snicker at it. Considering he was constantly fucking many women behind his wife's back! Hypocritical bullshit but his "dream" was in nature, a good one. I'm in no way a racist but I do get disgusted at people idolizing a hypocritical man who betrayed his vows under god. The same entity he used in his speeches.

What would bother racists in all of this is that he was running around on his wife with white women. :o

"I have a dream........and it consisted of fucking many many blonde honeys"

Wanna preach it? Then live it!

(racists, don't point your finger at me)

Man all your posts are just so got damn dumb! What the hell are you smoking?! CURRY!?!

and i suppose that posting shit thats more fucked up and stupid makes you better?

anyways, that video was awesome. It really did add to the mood of the video. It was so powerful, i basically had to take off my hat and bow. litterally. \m/

That whole "bridge" of the song is overkill. Way too much indulgence in movie samples. OK Axl we get it, you wanted to go industrial, ease up a little bit because too much of anything is bad.

On topic:

I think anyone who knows MLK's actual history would kind of snicker at it. Considering he was constantly fucking many women behind his wife's back! Hypocritical bullshit but his "dream" was in nature, a good one. I'm in no way a racist but I do get disgusted at people idolizing a hypocritical man who betrayed his vows under god. The same entity he used in his speeches.

What would bother racists in all of this is that he was running around on his wife with white women. :o

LOL..........people don't care if he "liked to get his freak on".

Shut up and answer the question.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

On topic:

You asked about reactions. Those who know his past may have a reaction about someone disgracing his wife by running around on her while he was "preaching about his dream".

On topic:

You asked about reactions. Those who know his past may have a reaction about someone disgracing his wife by running around on her while he was "preaching about his dream".

C'mon man...........being unfaithful to his wife does not have anything to do with the message that he gave.

On topic:

:lol:

This is just ridiculous. So what if he did cheat on his wife? That has absolutely nothing to do with him fighting for equality.

@Chris Axl: You must be living in fantasy world if you think there aren't any racists on this board. I can think of at least 5 right off the top of my head.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

If reason and self-reflection was a part of a rascist mind then I would have guessed "God, I am an asshole...I really have some excuses to give out" .. obviously that realisation should have come much earlier so more realisticly: "huh??"

Edited by Gauda

If reason and self-reflection was a part of a rascist mind then I would have guessed "God, I am an asshole...I really have some excuses to give out" .. obviously that realisation should have come much earlier so more realisticly: "huh??"

They'd turn the other cheek, right??

EVERY rock/metal fanbase has a chunk of rednecks and racists. Comes with the territory

EVERY rock/metal fanbase has a chunk of rednecks and racists. Comes with the territory

Well, if you are one of them, answer the question.

what year do you live in?

seriously this post sucks.

On topic:

This is just ridiculous. So what if he did cheat on his wife? That has absolutely nothing to do with him fighting for equality.

@Chris Axl: You must be living in fantasy world if you think there aren't any racists on this board.

It's this same thinking that elects criminals and evil motherfuckers into congress.

You can't see the forest because of the trees.

Was his "dream" a good one? Yes. Was he someone to be preaching? No.

"Free at last......free at last thank god almighty I'm free at last(to fuck white women.)!!!!"

Malcom X & Medgar Evers were more respectable but...........

On topic:

@Chris Axl: You must be living in fantasy world if you think there aren't any racists on this board.

It's this same thinking that elects criminals and evil motherfuckers into congress.

"Free at last......free at last thank god almighty I'm free at last(to fuck white women.)!!!!"

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone................"

Malcolm X did some fucked up things too.....

Whatever MLK did in his private life has no bearing on his message. He wasn't preaching about staying faithful in your marriage.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

On topic:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone................"

Malcolm X did some fucked up things too.....

Whatever MLK did in his private life has no bearing on his message. He wasn't preaching about staying faithful in your marriage.

Oh please.

You need to be without sin to cast a stone huh?

Then people need to shut the fuck up about Bush, shut the fuck up about Clinton getting his BJ in the oval office........see where I'm going?

Was his vision a good one? yes.

Was he the one who should be polishing his halo? No.

He was immortalized by assasination but don't delude yourself to think he was the return of Christ.

Anyways, Madagascar as a song is very very "bleh".

By the way Axl, don't use a civil rights leader's words when you yourself have a well documented past of treating women like whores bathing in dogshit.

Sorry but a man's past is relevant when discussing his foresight or motivation. I guess by this thinking you have, it is ok for priests to molest little boys?

I mean, they do it in private and it doesn't hinder their message.

Not the best comparison but in general, they both are full of shit behind closed doors.

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

Then people need to shut the fuck up about Bush, shut the fuck up about Clinton getting his BJ in the oval office........see where I'm going?

Was his vision a good one? yes.

Bush's visions not quite a good one........IMO.

By the way Axl, don't use a civil rights leader's words when you yourself have a well documented past of treating women like whores bathing in dogshit.

And dropping the N-bomb in your music. :P

Edited by da_illest_in_402