What do you think the racists reaction is??

Carne_asaDA

lol... Once I went black... And I never went back to black....
We always say, once you go black we dont want you back..lol.

The only thing a white woman could ever do for me is point me in the direction of a sistah

Well thats a racist comment if Ive ever heard one.....

What's racist about it? Just stating my truth. White women don't do it for me and surprise surprise I'M WHITE

Ok- to say that a white woman cannot do anything for you- because she is white- is racist. "your truth" is that you are a racist. Shall I get a defenition of racist for you? And Im not saying that it makes you a bad person or anything like that- but it proves my earlier post: EVERYONE is racist.

The only thing a white woman could ever do for me is point me in the direction of a sistah

Shut up you fag.....

Your even worse than a telephone tough-guy.....you a internet tought guy huh? :rofl-lol:

Internet tough guy? I would tell you the same thing if you were here. You obviously don't see the humor. If we as people can't laugh at ourselves without some asshole throwing a race card in, then what's the fucking point? The fact that we can openly say things in good spirit is the best cure for racisim. We as people OBVIOUSLY have differences. Why must we pretend we don't. It is what it is.

I was only joking with you, hence the laugh at the end :) I myself am white and my girlfriend of many years is black and white- and I am still racist. I think black women cant drive to give you an example. Let the flaming begin :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's racist about it? Just stating my truth. White women don't do it for me and surprise surprise I'M WHITE

Ok- to say that a white woman cannot do anything for you- because she is white- is racist. "your truth" is that you are a racist. Shall I get a defenition of racist for you? And Im not saying that it makes you a bad person or anything like that- but it proves my earlier post: EVERYONE is racist.

You are now confusing a very liberal definition of racisim with our evolutionary defense mechanism. This defense mechanism has many flaws in it. But without it we as a society could never have evolved to this point. That does not mean everyone is a racist. Because I think one race is stupider than another, or more prone to violence, or more prone to mutations, or more prone to intellect, does not mean I am racist or anyone else is racist.

And now I see you were joking...

Edited by smokingarthur

You are now confusing a very liberal definition of racisim with our evolutionary defense mechanism. This defense mechanism has many flaws in it. But without it we as a society could never have evolved to this point. That does not mean everyone is a racist. Because I think one race is stupider than another, or more prone to violence, or more prone to mutations, or more prone to intellect, does not mean I am racist or anyone else is racist.

And now I see you were joking...

Can I quote myself? Damn Axl !! Give us something to talk about lol Its ALL Axls fault !

Ok let the flaming begin :)

OK, how about I put it like this. White women don't get me hard. I'm not sexually attracted to them. Again, why is that aspect IN PARTICULAR racist?

I'm just being a smartass and joking around with everyone else but what I've said about myself is 100% true. And with regards to proving your post earlier about how everybody is racist, stereotypes are based on generalizations and generaliizations are based on some kernel of truth.

Either way, rock3rock3

I have the Pro-Shot DVD of the Oklahoma City show from 1992, and in the beginning, they scan the crowd for chicks to show their boobs. There was a black couple in the crowd. And the girlfriend showed her boobs to the camera.

I don't know what it is, but everytime I watch that part, I want some Hershey's Kisses. :P

Never thought about the racist reaction. Who cares--racists find a reason to get pissed off about everything and it's just going to keep getting worse for them as America continues to become an even greater melting pot.

What I've wondered about is people, and especially African Americans, taking offense to Axl using MLK throughout those clips as the lyrics in that song coupled with the clips seems like he's somehow equating his situation/estrangement from the old band with the plight of MLK and African Americans which would be self-serving beyond belief, if not dillusional.

Maybe he doesn't mean it that way, but it's a strange mix...

Are you high? How would anyone see Axl taking clips of MLK, ask him trying to relate his estrangment to the old band, to the plight of MLK or the whole communitty? I think thats stretching it... you say racist find away to get mad about anything, but if you get angry over the use of sound bites of MLK, then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out in therapy... I don;t think it's racist that find anything to get mad about, as it is every group of people thats devided in their beliefs... thats just the way it is... because everybody has different opinions and to say one is right while the other is wrong is asking for conflict.. while the things going on in teh world are a backdrop, or a fuel to the fire...

I have the Pro-Shot DVD of the Oklahoma City show from 1992, and in the beginning, they scan the crowd for chicks to show their boobs. There was a black couple in the crowd. And the girlfriend showed her boobs to the camera.

I don't know what it is, but everytime I watch that part, I want some Hershey's Kisses. :P

Never thought about the racist reaction. Who cares--racists find a reason to get pissed off about everything and it's just going to keep getting worse for them as America continues to become an even greater melting pot.

What I've wondered about is people, and especially African Americans, taking offense to Axl using MLK throughout those clips as the lyrics in that song coupled with the clips seems like he's somehow equating his situation/estrangement from the old band with the plight of MLK and African Americans which would be self-serving beyond belief, if not dillusional.

Maybe he doesn't mean it that way, but it's a strange mix...

Are you high? How would anyone see Axl taking clips of MLK, as him trying to relate his estrangment to the old band, to the plight of MLK or the whole communitty? I think thats stretching it... you say racist find away to get mad about anything, but if you get angry over the use of sound bites of MLK, then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out in therapy... I don;t think it's racist that find anything to get mad about, as it is every group of people thats devided in their beliefs... thats just the way it is... because everybody has different opinions and to say one is right while the other is wrong is asking for conflict.. while the things going on in teh world are a backdrop, or a fuel to the fire...

I'm not sure what happened here, but my bad and now it wont go away.. didnt mean to have all this extra shit

Oogie, maybe I need something *extra* to be able to decode your incoherent rambling. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the song and lyrics have nothing to do with race relations and are instead about Axl not being told anymore that he's been brought down in this storm and left so far out from the shore, etc. Oogie, I'd serenade you with it if only that were possible.

Then suddely the song goes into MLK clips and talking about standing up for the truth, etc. It's a strange parallel, IMO, but I'm hardly angry about it. As over the top and pretentious as the song seems, I've grown to like it and the sound bites included.

Just my take...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

OK, how about I put it like this. White women don't get me hard. I'm not sexually attracted to them. Again, why is that aspect IN PARTICULAR racist?

I'm just being a smartass and joking around with everyone else but what I've said about myself is 100% true. And with regards to proving your post earlier about how everybody is racist, stereotypes are based on generalizations and generaliizations are based on some kernel of truth.

Either way, rock3rock3

It isn't racist; its just your preference. I think some people are not understanding what the word "racist" means, so here is a definition for those that can't seem to grasp it:

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

@gnfr2006: Again, you are wrong. Not EVERYONE is racist.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Why?

There's a guy who wrote this in our school's toilet: "Racism is a crime. Have you ever been with a black girl? It's DAMMMNN good!".

I'm curious to try out some chocolate.

Why?

There's a guy who wrote this in our school's toilet: "Racism is a crime. Have you ever been with a black girl? It's DAMMMNN good!".

I've had White, black, and Mexican. Have not had Asian yet.

Why?

I've had White, black, and Mexican. Have not had Asian yet.

lol.... I strictly date Asian women. I just turned 29 and must settle down soon. I realized some time ago that Asian women are a better fit for me. The vast majority of my relationships have been with Hispanic/Latino women and a lot of "Euro Trash". But I look like Euro Trash as well, and Asian women like that:)....

Well, no offense, but asian women just do not appeal to me. Except for Arabs and light skinned persians/indians.

To each their own. I find them luscious. I have a strange relationship with a divine Korean women. Arabs are not Asian. There is not such thing as a Asian Arab. Arab's belong to the Semitic race. While true Persians are Aryans (they decended from the Arianna plateau in India). My mother is Persian, but she is not a true Persian. She is Semitic but lived in Persia. What happend was that Muslim Arabs and Muslim Persians mixed. But if you look at a pure line of Arabs, their origin is that of the Jews. And both belong to the Semitic race. I went out with a Syrian women and she is the love of my life. There are many quality Arab and Persian women out there. Most people don't get past the religion. But they are good women...

Back on topic..............here is a theory........getting permission for all of the sound bytes during the bridge could be the delay on why the album is not out yet.

I may be wrong but those clips have to be public domain. I'm not sure that there's even a copyright on his speeches. Even if there is, you can always sight Fair Use.

Back on topic..............here is a theory........getting permission for all of the sound bytes during the bridge could be the delay on why the album is not out yet.

I may be wrong but those clips have to be public domain. I'm not sure that there's even a copyright on his speeches. Even if there is, you can always sight Fair Use.

If I'm not mistaken, the family (or estate) of MLK, Jr. holds the rights to the speeches, and that they originally opposed Axl using the clips in his song b/c they perceived him to be racist. I'm not sure if they ever granted him permission; I'm sure they would for the right amount of money. He wouldn't have to permission to play them live, but he would have to for use on the album.

**EDIT: Because King distributed copies of the speech at its performance, there was controversy regarding the speech's copyright status for some time. This led to a lawsuit, Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. v. CBS, Inc., which established that the King estate does hold copyright over the speech and had standing to sue; the parties then settled. Unlicensed use of the speech or a part of it can still be lawful in some circumstances under the doctrine of fair use.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Racism these days get's thrown around way to losely. People use it so often I honestly think they just say it so they can get their way. Seriously it's riduclious how people use it. A person can get a fucking cab and if they're not white that cab driver's a racist. That's fucking bullshit. You know do you think MLK, made that speech so people could go around throwing their weight because of their color? No, it was meant for peace and harmony I'm not saying anyone who calls some a racist isn't one but it's used for such bull shit issues.

I swear it's goign to be to the point where if you aren't white and yous shoot someone IT'S CAUSE IM NOT WHITE THATS WHY YOUR ARRESTING ME.

Racism these days get's thrown around way to losely. People use it so often I honestly think they just say it so they can get their way. Seriously it's riduclious how people use it. A person can get a fucking cab and if they're not white that cab driver's a racist. That's fucking bullshit. You know do you think MLK, made that speech so people could go around throwing their weight because of their color? No, it was meant for peace and harmony I'm not saying anyone who calls some a racist isn't one but it's used for such bull shit issues.

I swear it's goign to be to the point where if you aren't white and yous shoot someone IT'S CAUSE IM NOT WHITE THATS WHY YOUR ARRESTING ME.

When was the last time you saw a white cab driver, or one who could speak english? Half of the cab drivers in chicago are probably former members of hezbollah. :rolleyes:

you know what really annoys me.....

and this isn't being racist or anything, but white chicks who act black

it's that they get this attitude, that makes it a stereotype

i mean, thier all good in bed and all, but then the next day they act like your not even good enough to lick thier shoe, and it's just like, what's up with you? you weren't like that when..... and they get offended

then they play the race card and ditch you, then they spread around crap like either:

a.They did it feeling bad

b.you forced it on them making them the victim

c.you ran off on them

it's screwed up because it's happened to me and a few of my friends, i'm not gonna say thier all like that, thats naieve, and I'm not gonna blame anyone, but girls that think thats cool just really are horrible people

shame, i really liked a few of them