Time: The All-TIME 100 Albums List

Anti

TIME just release their all-TIME 100 most influential albums list.

GnR's AFD is in the top 108 ...

http://www.time.com/time/2006/100albums/

It kind of sucks because Time is a reputable magazine. I tell you, it's all Slash's fault GnR didn't make top 100.

For those who like voting for GnR there is also a poll you can vote to for the album that SHOULD have made the top 100 ... GnR is second behind Pink Floyd, who also didn't make it.

So come on Gunners! Do your duty!!! And Vote for GnR!

I tell you, it's all Slash's fault GnR didn't make top 100.

hahaha i hope you mean that ironic?

Yes, she did.

Why is this a thread? AFD is not even on the list, it's on a poll with album we think should have been on the list...

I tell you, it's all Slash's fault GnR didn't make top 100.

hahaha i hope you mean that ironic?

Yes, she did.

Why is this a thread? AFD is not even on the list, it's on a poll with album we think should have been on the list...

Do you know for sure? I've read some of her posts in other threads, all of which are quite moronic, and slam Slash as much as possible.

THis thread makes me laugh.

People here can bash Axl as much as they want, but when a dude suddenly says something negative about Slash, its world fuckin' war 3!

I agree, but to say that it was Slashs fault that AFD didnt make the top 100 is a bit fucked up...

i actually agree with a WHOOLLE lotta that shit!!! ramones, pistols, biggie smalls (ooooh YEAH!!! now ur talkin my fuckin language!!!!! :):):)!!!!!) NWA, little richard, the beatles, wtf more can u ask for??? :):)

When the topic creator said it was Slash's fault I was under the impression that they meant Slash is so good that when he left GNR he pretty much took the reputation of GNR with him and that Axl Rose is nothing and pretty much sucks monkey balls without Slash.

That list is completely laughable. No Floyd is just ridiculous... and the crack they took at them in the opening paragraph ("that's the way it should be") goes to show you how dumb the people who wrote it up must really be. I mean, they have an Elvis 'Greatest Hits' record as one of the most influential albums from the 2000's?

C'mon... WTF is that?

Eminem? Geeezuussss....

Edited by Matt13

TIME just release their all-TIME 100 most influential albums list.

GnR's AFD is in the top 108 ...

http://www.time.com/time/2006/100albums/

It kind of sucks because Time is a reputable magazine. I tell you, it's all Slash's fault GnR didn't make top 100.

For those who like voting for GnR there is also a poll you can vote to for the album that SHOULD have made the top 100 ... GnR is second behind Pink Floyd, who also didn't make it.

So come on Gunners! Do your duty!!! And Vote for GnR!

well it is top twent all time selling, and top 15 if you dont count greatest hits albums, Billy Joel, Eagles etc, so if it cant make Time's list, ten it isnt valid. Case closed. The people have spoken, 20 million times rock1

Edited by Gunzen

It kind of sucks because Time is a reputable magazine.

Time is combined with CNN (Communist News Network, hardly reputable.) There really is no unbiased news anymore, so take with a grain of salt.

Edited by Gunzen

The list is total nonsense. I do not know anyone who would agree with it. Yes Kayne West is one of the most influential artsits of all time...????? I mean Jesus Christ! There are so many mediocre albums on there I can't believe this is a best of list. It is obviously very biased. In most circles Appetite is considered top 20.

Time is combined with CNN (Communist News Network, hardly reputable.) There really is no unbiased news anymore, so take with a grain of salt.

LMFAO...Communist eh? Then why is it that every night on CNN, Lou Dobbs complains about COMMUNIST China and COMMUNIST North Korea? He's also big on border security, something most communists (and our "conservative" President) couldn't care less about.

Edited by GNRfan2008

That Eminem album was pretty great. I only heard it a couple of times because I'm not really that big a fan, but it really stuck with me. He's quite a performer.

Alot of his songs are genious.

Im actually a bit suprised that AFD isnt on there. And no Pink Floyd... :xmasssanta: :rofl-lol:

Yea, if you like lyrics that depict bashing in your girlfriends head and killing your mother... sure... it's right up there.

:rolleyes:

M's actually a genious knowing white trash America would buy into that.