Prince

kevdo242

Guest Jack_the_ripper

this is one of those moments I just want to post the kevin smith clip about when he worked with prince to make a documentary... however my nets being crappy, and it would take forever for video.google.com to load.

I love Prince. My favorite song is 'Get Off'. Hottest song ever! :wub::wub:

Gett Off is indeed awesome - I totally skipped that track over when I bought D&P, and rediscovered it months later - Killer song!

And Prince is indeed an incredible artist - Definitely check out these songs:

Dinner with Delores (minimalist pop - It's like his '90s version of Raspberry Berret)

Letitgo

Forever in My Life

Thieves in the Temple

Question of U

Lady Cab Driver

And my personal favorite: Let's Pretend We're Married.

this is one of those moments I just want to post the kevin smith clip about when he worked with prince to make a documentary... however my nets being crappy, and it would take forever for video.google.com to load.

I love the Prince story from Kevin Smith.

FYI, Prince will be perfoming at the Super Bowl.

B000002KLP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

this album is bad ass and it's a fucking DEMO!!!! he went to record it "for real" in the studio and then realized he liked the sound of the demo better and just released it and it was his first big hit and it was a critical success as well. btw, the name of the album is "Dirty Mind".

Great musician, that guy. A truly underrated guitar player. At the rock n roll hall of fame induction, he handled the solos on While My Guitar beautifully. Also a quality songwriter. I've always liked Little Red Corvette, Go Crazy, and 1999. Should make for a fun-ass halftime show!