THE worst song ever?

JDRM

I heard this on at the gym the other day and just could not believe what I was hearing :drevil:

I honestly though it was a joke of some kind.

Anyway i want your thoughts on this so here is the link to the video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2120659111755287021

And the lyrics are as follows;

ooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n’ ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro

there are no bad songs :) everything on this planet serves a purpose, jus so happens that this dont serve urs :)

:huh: Did you even listen to it?

uh huh!!! actually thought it pretty fuckin hilairious :lol: those back up hoes alone is worth it!

Edited by frankwhite

I heard this on at the gym the other day and just could not believe what I was hearing :drevil:

I honestly though it was a joke of some kind.

Anyway i want your thoughts on this so here is the link to the video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2120659111755287021

And the lyrics are as follows;

ooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro

Cheers mate! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: thank's for the lyrics too!!!!

That song was recorded by somebody in my country, it was some sort of summer hit, when I first listened to it I couldn't stop laughing.

I would class it as one of the best songs ever.

If you want to see more radical twisted musical shit from my country, look for "Perreo chacalonero para niños" in You Tube.

The worst song of all time is "Welcome To My Life".