FUCK SONY BMG A&Rs

browser

I should´ve posted this before, But since this has happened almost a year ago I feel free to post it.

I met two Sony BMG A&Rs somewhere in this world. I can give you their names, just PM me.

The other one was VP of Sony BMG´s A&R division. They told untrue lies about Axl. I hesitated to post this because Axl hadn´t been in the limelight at that time, and I wanted to make sure that I was right.

VP: "Axl Rose? No isn´t he dead?" (laughs)

ME: "No he is alive and he has some new songs that are really cool, haven´t you heard them?"

VP: "No I haven´t heard them, their label has dropped them and all he does is eating pills and sleeping at home"

ME: "oh really, so no word about him in the industry?"

VP: "Nah, he´s fat and struggling, he won´t be able to make a comeback"

FUCK YOU S-BMG!!

this is the most idotic post i have ever read..and please delete it...........i met a car salesman the other day and we talked about GNR..it went something like this

Me: I think GNR used to be cool

Car salesman: They are still cool!

Me: But Slash isnt there

Car salesman: Fuck Slash! He sold Axl out

Me: Bullshit, Axl sold Slash out

CarSalesman: Axl is the best singer ever

I should´ve posted this before, But since this has happened almost a year ago I feel free to post it.

I met two Sony BMG A&Rs somewhere in this world. I can give you their names, just PM me.

The other one was VP of Sony BMG´s A&R division. They told untrue lies about Axl. I hesitated to post this because Axl hadn´t been in the limelight at that time, and I wanted to make sure that I was right.

VP: "Axl Rose? No isn´t he dead?" (laughs)

ME: "No he is alive and he has some new songs that are really cool, haven´t you heard them?"

VP: "No I haven´t heard them, their label has dropped them and all he does is eating pills and sleeping at home"

ME: "oh really, so no word about him in the industry?"

VP: "Nah, he´s fat and struggling, he won´t be able to make a comeback"

FUCK YOU S-BMG!!

Please do not post news that is not backed up by a specific source.

If you wish to name the people who said this or the publication where it appeared, the thread will be re-opened. Otherwise, it's just another unsubstantiated rumor which we don't allow on the forum.

*locked*