Muse will play 2 WEMBLEY STADIUM shows in June 2007

rockstar81

Well, despite the fact that Muse probably are more popular than GNR right now, I'm sure a hell lot of people would go to the show anyway. GNR could play at Wembley, didn't the already this year?

Arena, not stadium.

What´s the difference?.I always thought Arena and Stadium had the same meaning in English. :unsure:

Technically the same meaning. But Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium are different things.

So, one is bigger than the other?

Yeah, two different venues. Think of it like the Nou Camp and Bernabeau (sp?) - if they had a similar name

Muse is one of the biggest bands in the world right now, and imo they are the most talented band aswell, up their with Dream theater. If Axl ever releases CD, then maybe my opinion might sway again.

I agree, Matthew Bellamy is an insanely talented guitar player, and an amazing singer as well. I really like their last album, it's epic.

Muse had some dodgey issue's with labels so they never got proper promotion until black holes & revelations.

They are the biggest band of the current era in the UK, they headlined reading festival and sold out earls court a couple of times as well as wembley arena. I still think its a little ambitious.

GnR played the size of venue's muse did last month on their uk tour and sold them out in a similar time. It is possible. Also for a gig that big, a new album won't make a difference really at all, people would be there for the hits.

I have been listening to new Muse album a lot and it is pretty good, they are definitley good musicians. They sort like Radiohead if radiohead rocked more. Definitely a powerful band a good opener or co headliner for GNR. Something srong enough to challenge GNR.

ohh wait: they just have one guitar player.

Another proof the THREE guitra player idea is a complete joke in the newGNR.

Who really gives a shit about where they play or how many guitarists they have in their band? Please fuck off and post this crap on a forum dedicated to these asshats. :xmasssanta:

- Muse annouced a Wembley stadium show... it sold-out within just a few hours.

- Then, they announced a 2nd wembley stadium show... it's already almost sold-out yet.

- They don't need 3 guitar players to be big... nobody needs 3 guitar players... this is a dumb-ass idea!

The new Wembley Stadium is about 75.000 / 80.000 people capacity.

Muse are not as big as GN'R, so do you think GN'R will play at Wembley Stadium next year?

What is your point? It is called pop-culture. If you do not understand this theory, then it is pointless trying to make sense of it. Several years back Marc Anthony sold out his intire tour in a day.

- Muse annouced a Wembley stadium show... it sold-out within just a few hours.

- Then, they announced a 2nd wembley stadium show... it's already almost sold-out yet.

- They don't need 3 guitar players to be big... nobody needs 3 guitar players... this is a dumb-ass idea!

The new Wembley Stadium is about 75.000 / 80.000 people capacity.

Muse are not as big as GN'R, so do you think GN'R will play at Wembley Stadium next year?

What you think doesn't matter. What Axl thinks does.

what a brainless thing to say!, fall in line dickweed.

Muse are awesome (listen to Origin of Symmetry or Absolution) but that's not the point here (or is it?)...

GN'R will play wembley stadium again, and, knowing the UK crowd like I do, it would sell out easily! Yeah there may be tickets available up until the last day before the gig, but it would still sell out. GN'R are appreciated here, more so than they are in the US.

Wembley Stadium is the equivalent to MSG. People from all over the world would fly here to see them play there.

Just wait - it will happen.

KK x

Edited by Kissable Kate