Jay-Z-Show Me What You Got

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
What's so great about it though? I mean, it's just bad.

Jay Z is a very overrated rapper. Look at Eminem, Ludacris, or Tupac for flawless delivery.

The rhythm is irresistible, the beat is bangin', probably the best and most innovative production of the year. I also love some of the rhythms Jay-Z uses.

ok, adnan, how is tupacs delivery flawless?? :lol: and sayin hip hop, or indeed anything as diverse as an entire musical genre, is worthless is not an opinion that is worthy of any kind of respect. where does this notion come from that jus because its an opinion it deserves respect? fuck that! theres a lotta opinions/thoughts/theories that i disrespect to a very high level. Hitler for one (extreme analogy i agree, but im sure u get the point) u dont generalise about races/creeds/colors etc because its considered predudice and ignorant, well i think the same can apply to a lotta things in life, n music, especially an entire KIND of music is one of them. the same way the hip hop head that disses ALL of rock music is a prick, u in turn are the same for ur "opinion" on hip hop.