IRS in Everett

Randy Lahey

I just got back to Victoria after last nights show. I'm pretty tired so I won't bother posting a review just quite yet. The highlight of last nights show was definitely IRS. Axl sang it perfectly. He attempted and pulled off the fucking 10 second scream last night. It was even better than the scream on the demo. If somebody recorded last nights show they need to post this. You guys are going to be blown away. Axl was on fire last night.

I agree, this show was insane, and the crowd was going apeshit in GA. Also Bach...outstanding. Anyone who wants to call him a tool or whatever the fuck assholes have been saying, just shut up. Bach was on fire as much as Axl. Btw, I managed to sneak pictures from the front of the rail while security wasn't looking. I'll get the cam developed and scan the pictures.

I just got back to Victoria after last nights show. I'm pretty tired so I won't bother posting a review just quite yet. The highlight of last nights show was definitely IRS. Axl sang it perfectly. He attempted and pulled off the fucking 10 second scream last night. It was even better than the scream on the demo. If somebody recorded last nights show they need to post this. You guys are going to be blown away. Axl was on fire last night.

I'm dying to hear/see some boots now. - :)

Holy shit! :o I´m obsessed with that song. I always search for boots on youtube for that song. Every day.

What an amazing show, I was on ground floor about four rows from the stage, got pretty rowdy in the crowd I must say. All the material sounded great, and let me just say that all the new material sounded better live then I could have ever imagined, seriously you have to be their to experience it, it was so much more then just listening to demo’s or boots of live shows, when you’re their it’s a whole other story, and yes IRS sounded amazing.

BTW AxlisOld, would you be able to post up the pictures you took from the front, I would love to save them, to keep a memory of the show. I took a few pics with my cell but they turned out really crusty. Thanks in advance.

What an amazing show, I was on ground floor about four rows from the stage, got pretty rowdy in the crowd I must say. All the material sounded great, and let me just say that all the new material sounded better live then I could have ever imagined, seriously you have to be their to experience it, it was so much more then just listening to demo’s or boots of live shows, when you’re their it’s a whole other story, and yes IRS sounded amazing.

BTW AxlisOld, would you be able to post up the pictures you took from the front, I would love to save them, to keep a memory of the show. I took a few pics with my cell but they turned out really crusty. Thanks in advance.

I kn ow what you mean. The Blues never ment that much to me, but when I saw it live it just seemed to make sense, I dont know how but it just did...

Yes, I fully intend on posting my pics on this site. I got about 13-19 depending on lighting and motion I hope. The reason, aside from letting people get some decent pics, is to give a big "fuck you" to that asshole security guard. Guys from Everett, you know which one, the main one in black like, reaching into the crowd to snag cameras, cigarettes, etc.

They were pretty strict at the arena. Hopefully somebody managed to record the show. The only thing I really didn't like about the show was Frank and Bumblefoot. Frank just doesn't have the skill of Brain, and I thought that it was corny when he was hitting the drums and getting the crowd to chant GnR. Bumblefoot has zero charisma when matched up with Richard and Robin. His shredding solos on KOHD and Nightrain fucking blew and he couldn't nail Buckets solos on Better and IRS. I still feel so lucky that I got to see this band in Tacoma, in 2002, with Bucket. Axl's a lot better now but the band has been downgraded with Frank and Ron.

They were pretty strict at the arena. Hopefully somebody managed to record the show. The only thing I really didn't like about the show was Frank and Bumblefoot. Frank just doesn't have the skill of Brain, and I thought that it was corny when he was hitting the drums and getting the crowd to chant GnR. Bumblefoot has zero charisma when matched up with Richard and Robin. His shredding solos on KOHD and Nightrain fucking blew and he couldn't nail Buckets solos on Better and IRS. I still feel so lucky that I got to see this band in Tacoma, in 2002, with Bucket. Axl's a lot better now but the band has been downgraded with Frank and Ron.

i dont think bucket played on better. wasent it recorded in 2005ish? ie after BH.

i dont think bucket played on better. wasent it recorded in 2005ish? ie after BH.

That's Bucket playing right before the metal part kicks in. When Ron plays it live he just does some random tapping shit that doesn't fit the song.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Yes, I fully intend on posting my pics on this site. I got about 13-19 depending on lighting and motion I hope. The reason, aside from letting people get some decent pics, is to give a big "fuck you" to that asshole security guard. Guys from Everett, you know which one, the main one in black like, reaching into the crowd to snag cameras, cigarettes, etc.

Yea the security were preatty stricked, they busted into the crowd once and searched this girls bag who was standing right next to me, but I don’t think they found a camera on her.

Anyways, can’t wait to see the pictures, thanks again.