Another Tuesday.....

insomniac

well its another tuesdayonly 2 left.... very depressing stuff... there is no chance of chinese democracy :( ....

i sent Eddie Trunk an email that said:

Eddie,

Man, what the hell is going on with Chinese Democracy? I mean what

possibly could be the hold up this time? It\'s obviously not coming

out his year and Axl himself said it was..... Will we ever see this

album? What have you heard?

Thanks

and he replied:

no idea, I'm way over it at this point

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its all pretty hopeless

Who even cares about Chinese Democracy anymore nowadays? I mean this whole thing is a fucking waste of time. Axl should just release the damn thing as his own side project and tour it under his own name, then after that call up Slash, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Gilby and bring back Gn'R. All this shit has become really stale, all he is doing is touring from arena to arena playing songs wich a bunch of guys who didn't even write them and he 's showing very little of his own work. It's kind of lame.

Who even cares about Chinese Democracy anymore nowadays? I mean this whole thing is a fucking waste of time. Axl should just release the damn thing as his own side project and tour it under his own name, then after that call up Slash, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Gilby and bring back Gn'R. All this shit has become really stale, all he is doing is touring from arena to arena playing songs wich a bunch of guys who didn't even write them and he 's showing very little of his own work. It's kind of lame.

But its reality. The reality of the fact is there will never be an album from the band 'The Axl Rose Project' or whatever. If anything is ever released by Axl, it will be under the banner Guns N' Roses, simple as that. I found it easier to just accept it, and if something gets released, great, if not, then the legacy cant be tarnished.

I just want CD to be released because Im curious as to what $13 million dollars into a piece of plastic will sound like.

Who even cares about Chinese Democracy anymore nowadays? I mean this whole thing is a fucking waste of time.

I don't and yes it is.

Then what makes you stay around? both of you?

That's not meant in a provoking way, it's a serious question.

I believe that if you're still here you somehow DO care. No matter how much you say you don't.

Well said. I think some of us get pissed off from time to time. Its only human. I've been there a few times :rofl-lol:

Yawn :sleeper:

Here we go again.. What is the point of all this crap? We either wait for CD and enjoy what Guns have to offer us now, or we don't.... And if we choose not to then what is the point of staying on this forum? Spreading negativity and spouting on about how Axl should reform with S&D etc etc..

MOVE ON ALREADY!

KK x

Yawn :sleeper:

Here we go again.. What is the point of all this crap? We either wait for CD and enjoy what Guns have to offer us now, or we don't.... And if we choose not to then what is the point of staying on this forum? Spreading negativity and spouting on about how Axl should reform with S&D etc etc..

MOVE ON ALREADY!

KK x

The point is to vent with fellow frustrated members. The real question is what is the point of you commenting in a thread like this.

MOVE ON ALREADY!

Because I'm sick and fucking tired of everybody starting these idiotic posts as to whether or not we'll see it - how pathetic! "hey, only 1 more Tuesday left!" Big fucking deal, the CD is never coming out!

Do you think you'll get an answer by posting? Do you just want someone to hold you and tell you they agree and that everything is going to be ok? Nobody knows, and less people are starting to care. Obviously Axl doesn't give a fuck about you with this latest round of antics, so why should you give a fuck about him over the last 10 years? Enjoy the glory days, when they actually put out music for their fans with the real GNR. Listen to your concert bootlegs, AFD and UYI from the glory days of 87-93 and know this is what the legacy of GNR will always be, because right now he is a walking joke...unless there's a reunion tour, which is the only thing that will legitimately make Axl relevant again (and no, CD will not do that, because to mainstream America, he's still "Axl & co"). I think its safe to say right now he is working on a FAILED comeback. Look I like the guy for what he's done prior to 1994, but I'm losing a lot of respect for him and find myself having to divide the Axl I like pre-94, and the one who is a complete farce post '94.

The negativity exists because it represents the non-pipe dreamers, these people who are hanging on to the false hope that this new music is coming out...YOU people need to move on.

How about no more new posts about a new record until it comes out? Because until then, all the posts are the FUCKING same. I'm going back to Yesterdays, where we can talk about music that's actually been released.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Because I'm sick and fucking tired of everybody starting these idiotic posts as to whether or not we'll see it - how pathetic! "hey, only 1 more Tuesday left!" Big fucking deal, the CD is never coming out!

Do you think you'll get an answer by posting? Do you just want someone to hold you and tell you they agree and that everything is going to be ok? Nobody knows, and less people are starting to care. Obviously Axl doesn't give a fuck about you with this latest round of antics, so why should you give a fuck about him over the last 10 years? Enjoy the glory days, when they actually put out music for their fans with the real GNR. Listen to your concert bootlegs, AFD and UYI from the glory days of 87-93 and know this is what the legacy of GNR will always be, because right now he is a walking joke...unless there's a reunion tour, which is the only thing that will legitimately make Axl relevant again (and no, CD will not do that, because to mainstream America, he's still "Axl & co").

The negativity exists because it represents the non-pipe dreamers, these people who are hanging on to the false hope that this new music is coming out...YOU people need to move on.

How about no more new posts about a new record until it comes out? Because until then, all the posts are the FUCKING same. I'm going back to Yesterdays, where we can talk about music that's actually been released.

Like I said.........to vent.