Axl walk-off last night (Portland show, Dec 11th)

Towserhead

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...maybe he ALREADY WAS IN PARADISE CITY...and there was NO NEED TO TAKE HIM DOWN... :lol:

...well, he's old and...maby he forgot the lyrics coz the twxt monitor went off :lol:

how about you showing on msn?....

I CAN'T!!! <_<:huh:

my ex-girlfriend will kill me if I show myself again there...You know the "Ubadarka bitch" :lol:

...maybe he ALREADY WAS IN PARADISE CITY...and there was NO NEED TO TAKE HIM DOWN... :lol:

...well, he's old and...maby he forgot the lyrics coz the twxt monitor went off :lol:

how about you showing on msn?....

I CAN'T!!! <_<:huh:

my ex-girlfriend will kill me if I show myself again there...You know the "Ubadarka bitch" :lol:

clean the forum inbox,.. PM on its way....

(ubadarko pa lahko BLOKIRAŠ ;) )

Why was the thread called "Fresno cancelled" deleted?

What's going on, I hope this isn't the end of the tour, maybe this has to do with the walk-off last night.

EDIT: It wasn't deleted after all? Well anyway, now it's back.

It was gone when I went back to it as well........and now back up as you said.

Last night's show; (From Htgth.com concert page, incase someone find's it useful)

December 11th, 2006 - Portland, OR @ The Rose Garden Arena

Setlist: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam (with Dizzy & Frank), Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Piano Moving Jam, Dizzy Piano Solo, The Blues, You Could Be Mine, Richard Guitar Solo, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet, Out Ta Get Me, IRS, Rocket Queen, Down On The Farm, Ron Guitar Solo (Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), Used To Love Her, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: Chinese Democracy, Madagascar

Notes: After Sweet Cild O' Mine, Axl comments on how the venue's name, The Rose Garden, has a nice ring to it.

After Better, he mentions that he's learned that he's supposed to say things like "that's a song from our forthcoming album...".

Opening acts: Helmet, Suicide Girls, Sebastian Bach

Capacity: 15,000

no November Rain either?

they played it. it's just not listed there for some reason

Maybe the record label is pushing for a reunion and don't want to release a new Guns N' Roses with the band in it's current form. Maybe that's why Axl didn't play Paradise City the other night, arguably the biggest song from the original lineup, as a way of saying no to that idea and the label who are holding out on the new release.

Just speculation on my part of course, but then you've got to ask yourself what realistically would be better for the record company (more sales), and that's the original lineup. So I think it's possible

Does anyone know what he actually said about the album?

After Better Axl said:"I know we're not supposed to talk about it, but that was a song from our forthcoming album."

That is not what he said. I heard him clearly. Look at the setlist thread from the Portland show board.

Don't forget his little story about Live and Let Die.

what was the story?

Something about Paul Mcartneys daughter saying how cool it was that he covered a Guns N' Roses song.

Anyone else who went remember when Axl yelled FUCK!!! two times? The whole band started laughing real hard so I'm assuming it was an inside joke...

Don't forget his little story about Live and Let Die.

what was the story?

Something about Paul Mcartneys daughter saying how cool it was that he covered a Guns N' Roses song.

Anyone else who went remember when Axl yelled FUCK!!! two times? The whole band started laughing real hard so I'm assuming it was an inside joke...

He yelled fuck numerous times at the Edmonton show.

So after they walked off they didn't come back and do they traditional group bow?

wow really?

Even after the bow in Edmonton the lights were off for a minute or so.

Nah they never came back out. After about 5 minutes the crew just set off the remaining flash pots for the hell of it and the lights never went back off :(