Axl walk-off last night (Portland show, Dec 11th)

Towserhead

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slipknot sucks,just a copycat of Friday the 13-th and dumber version of Cradle of Filth with masks.The lyrics suck,how did the chick survive if she was burried alive in a box?How did the dude dig her out that fast to save her life man?Who was he Superman?

You jack ass, it's a story, she died, no one said he dug her up... you ever hear the story of the guy burying the girl alive,, giving her only so much air to breath, in a box? It's a story that Corey red on a website about serial killer's, and he wante dto write a song.. at the time he thought it was real, but it turns out it wasnt.. it was a legend... anyway.. it's from the point of veiw of the girl being in the box, hence the lines "maze, psychopathic daze I created this waste backway from tangents, on the verge of drastic ways cant escape the place, I deny your face, sweat gets in my eye's I think i'm slowly dieing.. put me in a homemade cellar, put me in a hole for shelter.. some one hear me please, all I see is hate, I can hardly breath and I can hardly take it... hands on my face over bearing I cant get out.. lost, ran at my own cost, hearing laughter, scoffed learning from the rush detached from such and such.. bleak, all around me weak, listening incomplete, I am not a dog but i'm the one you're dogging... I am in a buried kennel, I have never felt so final, someone find me please, losing all reserves I am fucking gone, I think i'm fuckin dying"... does that explain it, or do I need to come back and break it down for you? How do you compare cradle of filth, to slipknot.. cradle is almost an symphonic metalband, where as slipknot has no genre other than just metal... and friday the 19th was a movie, asfar as I know, not a band... and the movie was about a boy who drowned because the people at the camp were fuckin and doing drugs, so his mothe rcame and killed them, and he come back to life at the camp, and he kills campers that fuck and do drugs.. how is that got anything to do with slipknot? because Jason wears a hockey mask, and they wear Mask's they made theirselves? Perhaps maybe you should know more about what you're saying before runnin your dicksucker little boy

slipknot was brought up because somebody said "what do you want, a custom setlist everynight" and all I said was "slipknot does it, they dont even make the setlist until they get to the arena".. and some peckerwood said slipknot was a joke... thats how that came to be...

and i'm not much of a drinker, but if you wanna "roll, another joint", that'd be fine, we can "dance with Mary Jane", but dont hold it too long, "dont do me like that", or we can "smoke two joints before we smoke two joints, and then we can smoke two more", while somebody "caress me down", just dont go the "wrong way" down "zzyzx road" or we'll be "looking through the glass", but if you dont smoke, don't "bother" cause the smoke will be "surfacing" to the top, while we become "comfortably numb".

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Oh!Stupid me.I didn't know dead people can tell stories.Anyway in case you didn't know they stole the mask thingie from Jason,yeah yeah!Don't believe me?Google it.

Secondly the lyrics suck.Why do they suck?They are tasteless,''I'm not the dog but I'm the one you're dogging'' huh?what's with this line?Another cheap word game ?dog-dogging.

Lastly,the only reason you like them so much is because you haven't heard better.So knock it off mister I know it all.

save your breath,guys,your'e really making something out of nothing. If he doesn't play paradise city, it wasn't part of the set list. or if paradise was part of the set list, could you guys resign youselves to the fact that axl was maybe sick or tired?

save your breath,guys,your'e really making something out of nothing. If he doesn't play paradise city, it wasn't part of the set list. or if paradise was part of the set list, could you guys resign youselves to the fact that axl was maybe sick or tired?

Oh!Stupid me.I didn't know dead people can tell stories.Anyway in case you didn't know they stole the mask thingie from Jason,yeah yeah!Don't believe me?Google it.

Secondly the lyrics suck.Why do they suck?They are tasteless,''I'm not the dog but I'm the one you're dogging'' huh?what's with this line?Another cheap word game ?dog-dogging.

Lastly,the only reason you like them so much is because you haven't heard better.So knock it off mister I know it all.

as a matter of fact I have better, twat, rhiyahda and the boudians, I.R.S the blues, madagascar and chinese democracy, so kiss my ass, it's alot better than "no one ever told me when I was alone, they just thought i'd know better, better.. oo-ooh.. no one ever told me when I was alone, they just thought i'd know better, better.." for five minutes and "the heart is smart this troubled heart has never yet been thru ? nam, love,... something..." and the word play is the most important part of writting dumbass... asfar as dog-dogging... it's kinda of usuing the word in two different contexts.. saying she is not a dog, why is he treating her like shit... again, she died, and yes, dead people tell tales, such as forensics tell a whole lot.. blood spalatter tells a story in it'self, as does the angle of a stab wound, gunshot wound or blunt force trauma... you dont know much about this do you? I didnt say they didnt steal it, I'm sure it had something to do with it, but slipknot, beyong the mask, has nothing to do with Jason you cumbucket... but if you wanna compare lyrics we can do that.. we have "broken glass and cigarettes, writing on the wall it was a bargain for the summer, and I thought I had it all" and we have "I wanna slit your throat, and fuck the wound, wanna push my face in a full the swoon. wanna dig inside, find alittle bit of me, cause the lines get crossed when you dont come clean".. or we have "is it true, what they said of you... gonna call the president, gonna call a private eye, gonna get the IRS" or "enemy, show me what you wanna be, I can handle anything, even if I cant handle you.. enemy, either way you better be, dont you fuckin pitty me, get up get up what the hell am I syaing, I dont know about malevolent, sure ashell decadent wont somebody step up, stepup, walls, let me fall, fuck you, get a grip dont let me slip til I drop the ball... fuck this shit i'm sick of facing this, this is war" or you wanna go slow songs... we have "when I look into your eye's, I can see a love restrained, but darlin when I hold you, dont you know I feel the same" or, we have "she seems dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame, all the tourment and the pain... leak thru and convent me, i'd do anything to have her to myself, just to have her for myself, now I dont know what to do... dont know what to do.. when she makes me sad".. or if you wanna go deeper in the songs, we have "we been thru this suh a long long time, just tryin to kill the pain, lovers always come and lovers always go and no one's really sure who's letting go today.. if we could take the time, to lay it on the line, I could rest my head just knowing you were mine.. all mine.. so if you wanna love me, then darlin dont refrain.. or i'll just end up walkin, in the cold november rain" or "she is everything to me.. the unrequited dream.. a song that no one sings, the unatainable.. she's a myth that I have to believe in, all I need to make it real, is one more reaosn, i dont know what to do, i dont know what to do, when she makes me sad..".... or maybe "welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games, we got everything ya want, honey we know the names, we are the people that can find, whatever you may need, if you want it you're gonna bleed"... or "FUCK YOU ALL...running out of ways to run, I can see, I cant be, over and over and under my skin, all this momentum is pulling me in.. fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything that you stand for, dont belong, dont mean shit, dont ever judge me"... I'll take slipknot over that other shit anyday.. but if you think you've got better, come on with it, we can do this all day, but I doubt you'll wanna do that

What I don't like it is when the word-games are lame and really stupid.A guy stalking his ex gf is a dumbass idea for a song to begin with and so highschoollike.No wonder Corey found it on the Internet.What's so great about the idea dog-dogging,she's a human being yet he treats her like a dog,wow,now that's pure genius!Who would have thought it!

I really don't care what you say,all your big lines equal 0 to me,but keep that up it only proves my point.Their lyrics are awfull,the only reason why I don't diss them too much is because I find them kindof pathetic :S Please,gimme other lyrics,I wanna see them!But eh...if you read one of their songs you're read them all.

All this comming from a person still waiting for a 13 year 15 million dollar peice of shit album that most of the tracks are "leaked" onto the internet... yeah.. you make alot of sence... you just keep listening to your afd and uyi CD's, while the rest of the music world passes you by... it's not my fault you dont have the intelligence to understand the songs... so you keep listening to your simple minded laid out infront of you watered down pop-rock thinkin your badass, while Axl takes your money.. and when this superbaddass album hit's.. if it ever hit's teh stores, and it sucks dick because everything's been reworked to death, i'll still be listening to another slipknot album... you keep drinkin the kool-aide i'm sure Merk and Axl are more than happy to take your money and keep feeding you bullshit... like "it's almost done, we're putting the finishing touches on it" and you keep commin here gettin all excited, "it's comming it's comming, my panties are getting wet the albums comming, 50 years later, and it's comming out.. I know he's been syaing this for 60 years now, but this time it's really comming out"... let me know how that works out for you.. asfor all the songs being the same.. yeah, like Axl's done so much inovative shit, with his guitars and drums... oooh.. he even brought in an orchestra one time... like nobody has doen that before.. and this album is so ground breaking anyway... I mean how retarded can I be, he's not only got a drummer and bass player, but he has not one... but TWO.. oh my god... guitar players.. ooh geez, i'm excited already man... i tell you what yeehaw motherfucker lets go get us a sheep and have our way i'm so excited.. you fuckin moron.. atleast slipknot brought something new to the table... and stil do continue to try different shit, instead of the same ole lead and rythem, starts, middle and end of a song... and atleast slipknot is still making music thats relevant, in this day, in this time.. not 20 years ago.... atleast they go on tour with an album out... atleast they interact with their fans, all of them.. not just the douchebags hired to play some music... atleast they're real fuckin people, down to earth and realise their fans are the only reason they are where they are, and not some annoying little whiniy bitch who blames everything on somebody else instead of himself, where the blame belongs, and as I said before, they actually appreciate their fans, instead of whiping their feet on 'em at the door... atleats they have the decency to show up for everyshow and if they dont they have actual medical reasons, instead of blaming it on somebody else or making excuses.. and issue the statemesnt themselves, instead of hiding behind some lameass producer or whatever Axl's newest cockholder is... and you know they're going to finish the show and not get their diaper's muddy and throwing the mic down and stomping off stage because they're not happy with the lighting or the people in the crowd are takin pictures... or I cant hear myself... my mics too low... whah whah whah.. cry me a fuckin handfull.. like slipknot said, "we all lost our dad and our wives just died, and we never got to go outside, SHUT UP, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK AND IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU SUCK".. and thats just the way it is.. so you just keep your finger up your ass waiting on this album, i'll buy the new slipknot DVD.... what's Axl got out.. oh yeah, a greatest hits put together back when?