GUNS N' ROSES Tribute 'Chinese Hypocrisy' To Arrive This Week

Sweetest_Child

Members of QUIET RIOT (USA), IGNITE (USA), ALTARIA (Finland), DUST N' BONES (Hungary), HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Italy), PEANUT M (Canada) and EMERALD MONKEY (USA) are among the musicians that appear on "Chinese Hypocrisy - N' International Tribute to Guns N' Roses", due on December 16 via TributeAlbums.com. The track listing is as follows:

01. "Get In The Ring" - DUST N' BONES

02. "November Rain" - Alex Grossi, Zoli Teglas, Marko Pukkila

03. "Sweet Child O' Mine" - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Italy)

04. "You Could Be Mine" - DUST N' BONES

05. "Dont Cry" - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Hungary)

06. "Welcome to the Jungle" - EMERALD MONKEY

07. "Estranged" - DUST N' BONES

08. "Move to the City" - EMERALD MONKEY

09. "Mr. Brownstone" - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Hungary)

10. "Paradise City" - DUST N' BONES

11. "Night Train" (live) - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Canada)

"Chinese Hypocrisy - N' International Tribute to Guns N' Roses" is available for pre-order exclusively at TributeAlbums.com. All advance orders will include a FREE surprise gift. Advance orders will ship on or before the official release date to insure delivery for the holidays.

imagine this coming out, then CD coming out next week , lol...

Members of QUIET RIOT (USA), IGNITE (USA), ALTARIA (Finland), DUST N' BONES (Hungary), HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Italy), PEANUT M (Canada) and EMERALD MONKEY (USA) are among the musicians that appear on "Chinese Hypocrisy - N' International Tribute to Guns N' Roses", due on December 16 via TributeAlbums.com. The track listing is as follows:

01. "Get In The Ring" - DUST N' BONES

02. "November Rain" - Alex Grossi, Zoli Teglas, Marko Pukkila

03. "Sweet Child O' Mine" - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Italy)

04. "You Could Be Mine" - DUST N' BONES

05. "Dont Cry" - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Hungary)

06. "Welcome to the Jungle" - EMERALD MONKEY

07. "Estranged" - DUST N' BONES

08. "Move to the City" - EMERALD MONKEY

09. "Mr. Brownstone" - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Hungary)

10. "Paradise City" - DUST N' BONES

11. "Night Train" (live) - HOLLYWOOD ROSE (Canada)

"Chinese Hypocrisy - N' International Tribute to Guns N' Roses" is available for pre-order exclusively at TributeAlbums.com. All advance orders will include a FREE surprise gift. Advance orders will ship on or before the official release date to insure delivery for the holidays.

imagine this coming out, then CD coming out next week , lol...

imagine if the 'FREE' surprise gift is a copy of the long long long awaited new guns n roses album CHINESE DEMOCRACY???

Edited by dwaindibbley

imagine if the 'FREE' surprise gift is a copy of the long long long awaited new guns n roses album CHINESE DEMOCRACY???

Yeah right, keep dreaming. We probably won't see CD until early to mid 2007.

i was kidding yeah, its called sarcasm, its the only thing keeping me going nowdays, dont expect to see CD in 2007 either. 2027 maybe???

i was kidding yeah, its called sarcasm, its the only thing keeping me going nowdays, dont expect to see CD in 2007 either. 2027 maybe???

I know, I was just being funny. As for the 2027 release, you might be onto something there. :rofl-lol:

I know, I was just being funny. As for the 2027 release, you might be onto something there. :rofl-lol:

Its such a shame, everyone seems to be realising that this '13 Tuesdays' comment was a load of bullshit

there seems to be a few diehards left who think this year will happen , i guess it cant be completly ruled out until 01/01/07 but what the hell after that???

Its such a shame, everyone seems to be realising that this '13 Tuesdays' comment was a load of bullshit

there seems to be a few diehards left who think this year will happen , i guess it cant be completly ruled out until 01/01/07 but what the hell after that???

True that. The 13 tuesdays comment was obviously just a tactic they used to keep us all interested. The sad thing is, I think if it doesn't come out by years end, this is really it for some people. Me, I'll just patiently wait and when it comes out, it comes out. Afterall, I've waited all this time, I think I can wait some more. LOL

True that. The 13 tuesdays comment was obviously just a tactic they used to keep us all interested. The sad thing is, I think if it doesn't come out by years end, this is really it for some people. Me, I'll just patiently wait and when it comes out, it comes out. Afterall, I've waited all this time, I think I can wait some more. LOL

the sad thing is, that we are even on this forum waiting with baited breath for some fallen rock star to tell us when he's going to put out his (probably )crap album. dont get me wrong i want this thing to come out and i want it to rule the world but i was there in london 02 when he said we'd get an 18 track disc with a 10 track bonus disc, how many more lies are we going to put up with?? i'll answer that for you, a lot! how much more are we going to bitch about him, i'll answer that too, alot! until the damn thing is released!!!

I wasn't waiting until they told me there was something to wait for. The 13 Tuesday's statement suggested that waiting was now an option rather than just watching time for GNR to go by.

This is the first time they made a promise or even suggested a release date. This by default puts people into a waiting state.

I wasn't waiting until they told me there was something to wait for. The 13 Tuesday's statement suggested that waiting was now an option rather than just watching time for GNR to go by.

This is the first time they made a promise or even suggested a release date. This by default puts people into a waiting state.

exactly.