Fresno show is CANCELLED!

Subtle Signs

Just got off the phone, with a lady from the box office. She said they are waiting for Gn'R to release the info. I hope this is just one show.

I saw that someone posted similar info on HTGTH and when I called, it was indeed verified.

Now they are trying to stop people at HTGTH from posting that info. You would think Guns would want people to know as soon as possible.

Lets be thankful we can discuss this here, unlike HTGTH.

I wish someone else would call so that I am not the only one who says that they heard this.

*Edit* just posted by General Jarmo on HTGTH:

GUNS N’ ROSES

SAVE MART CENTER

DECEMBER 13, 2006

CANCELLED

(Los Angeles, CA —December 12, 2006) Live Nation and Guns N' Roses have announced that the Guns N' Roses show at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA has been cancelled. Sincere apologies go out to all the fans in Fresno who bought a ticket. We hope you can make it to the band's show in Oakland, CA at the ORACLE Arena (formerly Oakland Arena) on Friday night the 15th of December, which will proceed as scheduled. Refunds for the Fresno show are available at point of purchase.

Edited by rancid punks

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know a couple of hours ago someone on HTGTH posted that the ticket line was mysteriously down - and I had a bad feeling when I saw that post before jarmo hit his trusty "Delete" button.:(

<_< Yeah...the deleting is getting a bit excessive, but I guess he wants to limit the amount of rumors. I wonder what's the excuse for the cancellation?

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

Between Axl's first mention of the album during the tour, the message from Ron and his mysterious walk-off without finishing the show, and now the cancellation of the Fresno show, I think something happend behind the scenes, perhaps he got final word from the record people that the album couldn't be released this year and in fear of the coming backlash said, "Fuck it." I think the tour, and the band are done.

I'm not surprised. Predicted this months ago. They cant give these tickets away in central Cali. They will probably cancel the Sacramento show(the one I'm going to) when it gets closer to the day of the show.

Dont say that! I am planning on buying some tickets- or was planning on buying some tickets AFTER Jan 1. I was surely going to wait until Jan. I would go regardless of the album, but I wanted to make sure there was still a tour if CD didnt come out, ya know?

<_< Yeah...the deleting is getting a bit excessive, but I guess he wants to limit the amount of rumors. I wonder what's the excuse for the cancellation?

1. Fire marshalls

2. Alcohol prohibition law

3. Buckethead had a ticket to attend

4. Steven Adler had a ticket to attend

5. Dizzy's broken bongos

6. <custom reason>

7. <custom reason>

8. <custom reason>

ANYTHING BUT AXL, of course.... :rolleyes:

1. Fire marshalls

5. Dizzy's broken bongos

6. <custom reason>

7. <custom reason>

8. <custom reason>

:rofl-lol:

1. Fire marshalls

5. Dizzy's broken bongos

6. <custom reason>

7. <custom reason>

8. <custom reason>

Jackamo is that you?:rolleyes:

Maybe Chris Pitman has suddenly left and taken all his parts with him to make his own album.:(:)

Jackamo is that you? :rolleyes:

Maybe Chris Pitman has suddenly left and taken all his parts with him to make his own album. :(:)

1. No

2. Could be, but if so, CD won't be out for another 13 years :rofl-lol:

3. Ease up a bit ;) You can absolutely be sure, that official announcement (if the show is cancelled) won't blame Axl for cancelling. And that's just what i've wrote....

Taken from HTGTH

''GUNS N’ ROSES

SAVE MART CENTER

DECEMBER 13, 2006

CANCELLED

(Los Angeles, CA —December 12, 2006) Live Nation and Guns N' Roses have announced that the Guns N' Roses show at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA has been cancelled. Sincere apologies go out to all the fans in Fresno who bought a ticket. We hope you can make it to the band's show in Oakland, CA at the ORACLE Arena (formerly Oakland Arena) on Friday night the 15th of December, which will proceed as scheduled. Refunds for the Fresno show are available at point of purchase''