What are we saying here?

wasted

They don't feel ripped off. They feel betrayed. Big difference. We've stuck through Axl thick and thin. Yet, we are the ones slammed on the official website. Slammed on stage. We wait. more promises. We wait. I think 12-31-06 is a key breaking point for the band. If no album, I doubt many here will be around in a year to care.

I'm a hardcore fan. I've stuck through whatever you think we've been through, thick and thin. I didn't feel slammed by Del's words. I've never felt 'slammed' by Axl on stage. If you feel like you were 'slammed', you must be one of the know-it-alls they were referring to.

No offense.

Exactly! If the shoe fits!

I actually applauded the 'slamming' of the negative know-it-alls :) I couldn't contain myself I was laughing so hard... haha.

LOL! I would too! The 'Green Day' and 'Nickleback' sections are that away kids! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! - :)

Lets not put Green Day fans (old Green Day) along side Nickleback please. It hurts us deep inside.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather live than drown. Don't know about you.

How many women and children did you trample on your way?

lol, how did this thread become a question of my character?

It's sarcasm mate. Geeesssshhh. Tough crowd.

Yeah - Settle down there Kramer. - :lol:

Lol :)

Green Day might actually be tainting Nickleback in this case. At least Nickleback are just what they are shit, whereas Green Day are some hideous American Sex Pistols pseudo punks.

brutal truths!!

..love it!

Lol :)

Hope no one has a camera phone :) lol

Green Day might actually be tainting Nickleback in this case. At least Nickleback are just what they are shit, whereas Green Day are some hideous American Sex Pistols pseudo punks.

brutal truths!!

..love it!

LOL! I stand corrected! - :lol:

I get the feeling that some people think that CD is never coming out and that GNR camp is somehow ripping people off. I can't see how this possible. In theory yes but it would be a really really cynical move on the part of the record company, Axl and the other guys in the band. Would they really do a tour just to make money off GNR's name and in the end not release an album. People say boycott this band like they feel ripped off? People say it's never coming out but how is that possible?

i have stayed away from speculation ,mine that is ,for numerious reasons.usually it is the over obsessed who speculate and assumptions make an ass out of u and me..but i have thought about this alot and thinking is diffrent than making assumptions.the only thing i can speculate and i agree with u <after much thought> is that the album is done and the record company having invested so much leveled with the band and said listen we need to do a test run before we release the album so go do the europe thing we will see how it goes,that went well so they said try america ,if that goes well and ur not a fuck head ya we will do this shit in 07 ,we will release this and do another tour in support of that ,im just sure they wanted to get some money back.the worst thing i assume u can do is release an album tour it and have both things flop ..now i think this album will be 1 one on the billboards ,but thats it .it wont stay number 1 it will drop considerably after that ,i think this tour could of been a head count as well to get projected numbers for album sales,like if people are gonna pay fifty bucks for a shirt they might buy a record kinda deal so all the numbers went back to the label and there gonna come up with a very very good marketing plan to latch on to the demographic,im sure there is more to marketing than cut out stands and comercials ,universal propobly has some chinese mathamatcisons workin on this marketing plan..just my thoughts

p.s. i cant spell ,dosent mean im stupid

To make back that sort of money they have to sell a few records. And when audiences are happy with the shows why bomb when you are the bomb. I could see someone at Universal saying "We can use this to our advantage, make them wait more" Until the negativity is pure hatred it's still fun for press to peddle this most expensive album longest wait angle until finally it has to come out. But this year may not be the year. They are doing well. It might be in the background forever.

I get the feeling that some people think that CD is never coming out and that GNR camp is somehow ripping people off. I can't see how this possible. In theory yes but it would be a really really cynical move on the part of the record company, Axl and the other guys in the band. Would they really do a tour just to make money off GNR's name and in the end not release an album. People say boycott this band like they feel ripped off? People say it's never coming out but how is that possible?

Agree. I can´t really understand those cind of thoughts other then some sort of attempts from the fans to show their dissapointsments, and to provoke an album release.

It´s pretty easy to kill the theory that Axl is touring for money, and use an non existing Album as a bait.

First, if it would have been for money we would probably have had the old lineup now. It´s so ovious that he has intentions with this band and not just money. If he wanted to make cash and tour playing old songs he would have done that with his former bandmates.

Second, why the other members left Axl was because he had "other intentions with this band". He wanted to make the best album ever. It´s so stupid of those people that claim both that this album has cost 13 million $ and later say that it doesn´t even exist AND claim that Axl is using it to promote the tour just to get cash. If it was only about money then Axl would have done NOTHING or never have had "other intentions". He have spend more money to reach his implementations then he ever will get by touring with no album.

Even if it wasn´t Axl that spend those millions of dollars (heard he spend 2) a tour with the old linup playing would give him more money because Guns would get a bigger audience AND Axl would have less poeple to share royaties with. Bigger piece of the cake!

One of the reasons why this tour exeist is maby to get some extra cash. NOT extra cash in his own pocket (again, he would never been in this situation in first place if that was his intention), but to get some resources to reach his final goal. That is a HUGE difference

People have said they have heard it from Moby to Brian May to Bach. I don't know if it's the same material every time...There is definitely something being done.

u notice something in the three people u mentioned ,moby is a fag ,brian may worked with a fag and bach is a fag in denial..so axl aparantly likes to sneak preview his music to people who are either fags or have fag history ...weird

The CD will come out. And what the fuck with that "Would they really do a tour just to make money off GNR's name" Would you preffer not to go to your favourite band's shows? :rolleyes:

This whole fucking time spand for this forthcoming album, the where's Axl? oh now he's back, then gone again and then back... shit, cancelled shows, shady tibits of info from Merck and Axl, This tour like the last was a quick cash fix for the money pit they call Chinese Democracy the albums not finish and will never be finish cause there is "not" one. We have the best of what the album is/was with the demo's. Buckethead did best by jetting this titantic...and if the truth be known Brain is gone too. These demo's are our 2nd "Lies" album but this time they have nothing to follow.

Merry Christmas Axl you piece of shit!

:anger:

Oh GROW UP and get a life. Do you really think axl cares if you think he is a piece of shit? Do you really think ANYTHING he does is for little ol me and you? If that is what you want. Someone to hold your hand and kiss your ass go to another band there are many out their who love and appreiate their fans and show it and if that is the MOST important thing to you you have picked the WRONG band and if you have not figured that out YET you are far from the sharpest tool in the shed. Would and could and should keep on talkin till you are BLUE it will come out when and only when Axl is ready for it to come out and when it does it will be good. If you want or need something more again I say look elsewhere.

Oh GROW UP and get a life. Do you really think axl cares if you think he is a piece of shit? Do you really think ANYTHING he does is for little ol me and you? If that is what you want. Someone to hold your hand and kiss your ass go to another band there are many out their who love and appreiate their fans and show it and if that is the MOST important thing to you you have picked the WRONG band and if you have not figured that out YET you are far from the sharpest tool in the shed. Would and could and should keep on talkin till you are BLUE it will come out when and only when Axl is ready for it to come out and when it does it will be good. If you want or need something more again I say look elsewhere.

Oh thanks for setting me straight...whoa I don't know what came over me? I'm so glad you sared your wisdom with me.

I can't believe I started ranting and venting over this whole GNR situation...Oh wait now I know, because I can. Piss Off.

P.S. from your remarks above, I have something you can hold and kiss.

Edited by Sociopsychotic