What is your best 2006 moment?

Montrealer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Izzy coming back and the Mechanical Bull story and even the Roast Lamb Dinner even if it wasnt true. My highlight of year tho is Bach's Savage Animal video on utube. I hope he comes out with a band called Savage Animal now. At least do one record. Force Scott Ian to listen to it.

Highlights

1) The Leaks of course

2) Seeing them opening night at The Hammerstein

3) Axl on Trunk

4) Seeing them again in Everett

5) Axl getting arrested and biting a hotel security guard

Lowlights

1) No Chinese Democracy

2) Bumblefoots awful tapping and non melodic shredding

3) Frank subbing for Brain

4) Mercks 13 Tuesdays remark

5) That cocksucker Del James article insulting us fans

In no order.

The leaks. Hearing Better for the first time was something special. I cranked that mother fucker up as loud as it would go and rocked out.

Toronto Canada, November 15th. I was front row. Thought the opening band was really good. Baz rocked hard. And Guns N' Roses tore the roof of that fucking place. Once again, Better had me rocking out so hard. The next day I thought my head was going to fall off.

The Korn party. I thought it was fucking cool to see Axl out and about for the first time in 4 years (that is known about) Plus he mentioned some stuff about new tunes, then commented on Slash.

Harley Davidson add. When I heard Better, in what sounded like a finished studio recording, I almost fucking died. Wether it comes this year or not, something was defenitly in the plans.

loved the madness here when the shows at hammerstein happened! seeing the photos from that was surreal.

-hammersmith : such an incredible show, my first gnr show. the pain i endured on the rail was worth it

- download : seeing izzy play with them was something i thought i'd never see

- wembley + acoustic show : that whole night was dream-like, hearing acoustic IRS was awesome

- MSG+ aftershow = words cannot even describe this night. the crowd in new york were the best i've ever seen, created a superb atmoshphere - the best ive ever witnessed. honestly, english crowds suck compared the them. afterparty was wild, i'll keep those memories to myself

I don't think Baz knows the release date. Maybe he knows if it's coming out in 2006 or 2007 (or at all), but the date, don't think so. :confused:

Umm wrong thread??

My favourite moment was being right at the front, stage right at Wembley on 29 July! Fucking amazing!

Also the leaks (TWAT at first but I've been brought around and converted now to a "Better" fanatic!) and the atmosphere on this board earlier this year when EVERYONE was a believer...

It's been a fucking awesome year and I can't wait till next year! COME BACK TO THE FUCKING UK AXL!

KK x

*Korn Party

*Eddie Trunk

*leaks

*warm up show announcement in NY- then the scramble to get tix/flight

*NY 12th & 14th-

* When the lights were flashing and waiting for the first moment to see AXL! UN-believeable!!

I will never forget that moment! The rise from the dead.

*Us Tour- Chicago,..... Milw, ;( ......and MN. trips

Axl gave me a fun, and WILD year! Thanks for that!

The memories I have are mine forever.