The Black Parade

kevin

Not really my thing. I appreciated some of the stuff of the first album, (the one before three cheers, I forget the name) what was that one song? Headfirst for Halos? I thought that was a pretty fun upbeat song. Till I read the lyrics and it's all about killing yourself with pills :S.

Not really my thing. I appreciated some of the stuff of the first album, (the one before three cheers, I forget the name) what was that one song? Headfirst for Halos? I thought that was a pretty fun upbeat song. Till I read the lyrics and it's all about killing yourself with pills :S.

Yeah headfirst for halos is sweet. When I saw them live they didn't play the intro though. :(

I've heard a handfull of cuts. I can't STAND that voice. If I didn't feel like killing myself every time I heard him open his mouth, it'd be a lot better.

I just feel like sticking forks in my ears.

The band's shit, nuff saif.

Edited by JDRM

I'm listening to it at the minute. I like it but seems like I could get bored of it pretty quick.

Also, the drum intro to track 7 is pretty similar to the intro to Mr Brownstone.

AND has a very White Stripes part in it.

This isn't original at all, I've heard it all before. Oh well, I still like it alright.

Edited by alternative_ulster

They could have been a really great band if the singer had a better voice..

Gerard Way does not have the best voice in the world but he has incredible stage presence and charisma that make up for it.

Oh, no denying that Way is a tremendous frontman. Watching the live videos of the band on YouTube almost makes me ant to see them despite hating their music just to experience that energy. I still can't stand his voice (it's too whiney for me to tollerate), but with the volume turned all the way down he is one righteous frontman!

They could have been a really great band if the singer had a better voice..

Gerard Way does not have the best voice in the world but he has incredible stage presence and charisma that make up for it.

Oh, no denying that Way is a tremendous frontman. Watching the live videos of the band on YouTube almost makes me ant to see them despite hating their music just to experience that energy. I still can't stand his voice (it's too whiney for me to tollerate), but with the volume turned all the way down he is one righteous frontman!

I've saw them live, they're real good! You're spot on with the energy; it's a shame you don't like his voice though haha! The floor can be wild.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

at the start when i first heard my chemical romance i didnt like them then one day i heard the end of famous last words and i decided to check them out on youtube. turns out i actually like them the only songs i have heard so far is welcome to the black parade, famous last words and cancer their all good songs. i intend to get the album