Yet Another CD article

Nick85

I thought the article was informative and well written. Especially the last paragraph.

What I hate with this is that U representing ME as an member of a fan forum. I think they generalized the fans a bit to much. They let your shit post represent the fans as a collective unit. Happy now? :anger:

I couldn't agree more!!! Losers like HisRoyalSweetpie give REAL GNR fans a bad name!!! I never asked to be represented by this loser.

Neither did I, but he speaks to the truth to some extent.

In what sense? Axl is making it worth every night he gets up there and plays to 1000's of fans. Fuck the album. It will be out when its ready, and from what I'v heard it will be a solid album, time will tell...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 14 2006, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought the article was informative and well written. Especially the last paragraph.

What I hate with this is that U representing ME as an member of a fan forum. I think they generalized the fans a bit to much. They let your shit post represent the fans as a collective unit. Happy now? :anger:

I couldn't agree more!!! Losers like HisRoyalSweetpie give REAL GNR fans a bad name!!! I never asked to be represented by this loser.

Neither did I, but he speaks to the truth to some extent.

In what sense? Axl is making it worth every night he gets up there and plays to 1000's of fans. Fuck the album. It will be out when its ready, and from what I'v heard it will be a solid album, time will tell...

You do realise that this line-up has been together roughly the same amount of time as the old band?

And what has it accomplished?

Yeah Axl is making everyones night and is playing to 1000s of fans. But he's a few years too late in doing so...

Im not a negative fan or a Slashite or w/e. Im just seeing things the way they are and not clouded in a smog if dillusion like most of you are.

HisRoyalSweetness hit the nail on the head with "He's had more than 10 years, 13 million bucks, and two tours ... still no album" and if anyone disagrees with that, then you really are fucked in the head.

Fuck the album you say? This 'band' need the album out if they truly want any recognition from the fans to be called Guns N Roses. Until then, they are a glorified cover band.

I really hate saying this about my favorite band, but 2006 was a huge dissapointment. Yeah they toured, but with the majority of old matierial. And a failed promise of an album to be released this year.

I think that article chose wisely with its quotes from this forum, because thats how people are feeling. Not oppinions from people who are on their knees alongside a certain 'Savage Animal' kissing Axls ass all the time...

cM.