Lets just download the album when its out!

Chicharon Bulaklak

I will be downloading it on day one. If it is good enough to be worth purchasing, I will then buy it. I don't trust Axl's ability or his loyalty to the fans enough to pay up front.

By contrast, VR have earned my trust just like the origional guns lineup did, and therefore VR's album will be on preorder as would any reunion album.

Right on bro.. I agree totally with you.. Hell, i'll download it, and then maybe (no promises) buy it...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"It'll be out this year" my fucking arse, i slept on the streets of Dublin for these cunts and they can't even keep to their word your damn right im fucking downloading the album

First when it will come out I'll be a MUST owning a copy of Chinese Democracy the sooooooooo long awaited and anticipated (and wonderful I hope)cd of rock n roll hitory.

so I think that you will buy it sooner or later.

Second You're not the only one who had a difficult "trip" this summer in order to attend a GNR show...

Last (not by importance) true GNR fans won't download CD.they will buy it.

But I guess you are not one of them...

Now why don't you just fuck off....

It's true the world is getting:

1. more stupid

2. more self-centred

You think you've suffered for having to wait a few more months for an album? Please! Be thankfull that you have a computer to download music and bitch on! Theres millions of people starving to death and all you think you've suffered for sitting on your ass for a few hours a day, reading about an album. Get some God damn perspective in life.

Edited by steveysham

It's true the world is getting:

1. more stupid

2. more self-centred

You think you've suffered for having to wait a few more months for an album? Please be thankfull that you have a computer to download music and bitch, Theres millions of people starving to death and all you think you've suffered for sitting on your ass for a few hours a day reading about an album. Get some God damn perspective in life.

Can't agree more with you..

Fair point of view

I will be downloading it on day one. If it is good enough to be worth purchasing, I will then buy it. I don't trust Axl's ability or his loyalty to the fans enough to pay up front.

By contrast, VR have earned my trust just like the origional guns lineup did, and therefore VR's album will be on preorder as would any reunion album.

Right on bro.. I agree totally with you.. Hell, i'll download it, and then maybe (no promises) buy it...

You Bastards wouldn't deserve Chinese Democracy to come out...

But in that case it wuoldn't be good for true fan.....so I hope you will change your mind about that

oh yea and the new line up of guns fucking destroys vr. VR sucks im going to be the person who leaks the vr cd bc it will suck just like cb sucked ass.

I will by CD. I by all music I listen to, except from shitty bootlegs and stuff like that.

Axl Rose is like a store where u usally shop. This shop don´t always have what u ask for, but even if u get pissed of it, u don´t steal from the owner. U either by it or give a damn about it. Not steal.

So if u are pissed just give a damn about his "product" and look for other products u can by.

Simly FUCK OFF! :anger:

I will by CD. I by all music I listen to, except from shitty bootlegs and stuff like that.

Axl Rose is like a store where u usally shop. This shop don´t always have what u ask for, but even if u get pissed of it, u don´t steal from the owner. U either by it or give a damn about it. Not steal.

So if u are pissed just give a damn about his "product" and look for other products u can by.

Simly FUCK OFF! :anger:

Very well put! Come on guys, just wait a little longer - if not, it's only you that'll be missing out. Sure you'd have the music but no ALBUM which is what all this bitching is about anyway! You've already got most of the songs on your PC so why download the studio versions anyway?

Get a life, think about something else!

KK x

I find it funny how people bitch about Axl and all that, but will still listen to the music. it's stupid. it's like "Fuck Axl cancelling shows, lying about the album, but when it comes out, I'm gonna listen to it." You trash the band but you still support it by listening to their music. This is why I'm starting to hate his forum

I will download it AND buy it.

I really wish it would leak right now, not only because I want to listen to it, but because it would light a fire under their asses and it would be hilarious to see them then rushing to get the album out.

The way they have been acting about this album and lying to the fans that would be my wish is for it to leak now, so they HAVE to release it.

whos with me?

i'll be downloading it 1st anyway, just to make sure the album sounds ok. If it only contains afew good tracks then i won't be buying the goods. Simple really. I do this with most bands. In most cases i download high quality mp3's, but we all know that CD quality is higher :)