Lets just download the album when its out!

Chicharon Bulaklak

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only should we download the record, I think we should kick Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny in the nuts when they come into our living rooms as well.

But what if they are wearing cups, or know Karate?

I would then just run them over with my flying car.

Yeah, but then you'd have to deal with hordes and hordes of elves, and 12 super-pissed reindeer...

No, I would never do that!! :angry:

I'm gonna buy it!! And maybe I'll buy more than one copy. Don't ask why, but I have two copies of each album!! :lol:

Anyway, you Chicharon, Macarron, Cabrón!! :fuckyou: We are not going to do anything to Axl because he didn't do anything bad to us!! If we are waiting for the album, it's because we like, WE love GNR. It's not because we have to wait. We want to wait. If you don't want, just don't do it!! :fuckyou:

Even if you're insulting him in spanish, you can get in trouble!! Oh...sorry, you said he's a piece of shit, but I'm sure you meant he's THE SHIT!! ;) Good!!

This is a Guns N' Roses forum, and Axl Rose is the frontman of the band. What the hell are you doing here then?? :anger: If you don't like him, it's ok, that's your opinion, but don't come here and bash him cause this is not the right place!! Primiparo!! :fuckyou:

Te jodes!

Oh...that really hurt me!! :o

You know? I'm going to ignore you. I don't give a fucking shit of what you think. I told you I respect if you don't like the man, but don't come here and bash him, but right now...I don't care, bash him (trust me, that won't harm him), cause it seems you're a pathetic troublemaker that has nothing to do in his pathetic life but trying to fight or to find some action because you need something different, something new in your sad life!! :no:

So don't bother, don't even post anything because from now on you're SOOO ignored!! :rolleyes: I have too many things to do in my life to pay attention to pathetic and sad people like you!! Oh...and by the way, Axl is so busy too to give a shit!! ;)

Vete a la chingada junto con tus putos comentarios.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.. you got any idea who you're talking to?

I suggest you start watching your fucking mouth, son.

Now, be a good little boy and get the fuck out of here.

Edited by santana