Lets just download the album when its out!

Chicharon Bulaklak

Vete a la chingada junto con tus putos comentarios.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.. you got any idea who you're talking to?

I suggest you start watching your fucking mouth, son.

Now, be a good little boy and get the fuck out of here.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

That's my man!! :wub:

Could I be more in love with this guy?? :wub::wub:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No way :fuckyou: , I want to listen to the real thing and can't wait to hold and read the lyrics at the brochure! :)

That's exactly the same way I feel. Not to mention, the album art will be the first time we'll ever see some official pics of the current lineup. Who knows, they might even have some really cool pics from the recording sessions too. Besides, I've been waiting for this album since before the whole "download an album" thing even existed.

Vete a la chingada junto con tus putos comentarios.

Ασε τις μαλακιες και αρχισε να γραφεις στα αγγλικα.

Translation: Leave the craps and start writing in english

Edited by gina9

A true fan don`t download official stuff you dumb ass :angry: And i hate it.

There is nothing like having the real deal in your hands and read trough the booklet :wub:

SO... NO IM NOT WHIT YOU... :anger:

U must be the most childish 30+ year old man on the earth :)

Edited by Revesokken

Um no.

Axl doesn't owe us shit.

He treats you just fine.

are you fuckin high, or just midly retarded? Treats us fine huh? leaves us waiting at the shows, doesnt show up sometimes, cancles without reason, and hides behind merk.. yeah, a real fuckin nice guy he is... i'm with you man, 'll download it out of fuckin spite... fuck Axl... I'll download it and never listen to it.. and when he stats bitch cause nobody bought the album, i'll download another copy out of spite, make a copy on CD and take it to his house and throw it at his car when he leaves.. fuck him.. and sarasha or whatever your name is.. exsatcly what makes you think that people care what you say or who you ignore? quiet franbkly you can ignore me too.. because, to me, people who say shit about other people'es lives being sad and pathetic, only say that because their lives are sad and pathetic and feel the need to run down other people to make themselves feel better....

Edited by oogieboogieman420

While i probably would buy it just out of curiosity of what it will be like, i do wish someone would leak it onto a file sharing program, then Neurotic Axl would either have to release it, or just kill it, putting this dying dog out of its misery forever.

A foced leak is the only way were ever gonna hear this, im starting to think.

Ooh, some of you people are real rebels in here. "I won't buy it! Axl has treated me like garbage long enough!"

Yeah, that'll definitely show Axl. He's going to feel that one for a long time. Cripes.

I wont buy it, not to show him a thing or two.. but because it's bullshit.. i'll download it, because it's not worth my money, not when there's more revilant bands out there...