chinese democracy

axlr23

i hate to admit it but the album looks like it wont be out this year, does this mean that we should give up?

hell no!!! although i do find myself wondering why it is taking so long and why cancel fresno for no reason! i think axl would do alot better if he had somebody else do his P.R., gnr fans are die hard fans and we have been waiting patiently for quite sometime!

people have been talking about the old band and how it is axls fault they broke up.. in my opinion no one really knows its all he said he said... so lets just say they r no longer together and hopefully they have a reunion sometime!

so what do you all think 2006 or 2007?

its coming out this year, trust me

how the hell can you say that? how many times has it looked like its definatly coming out? 2001,2004 were definate dates that 'sources' said the album would come, there have been countless other confirmed dates (agreed, not by axl) but here we are still waiting, i (as im sure everyone else) hopes that it will come out this year but you do have to admit, its very unlikley, so we are now saying it will be 2007, so soon we'll get the 'its coming out in spring' & 'it'll be out early summer' comments then before we know it, were back in winter again and talking about a 2008 release.

Well I truly beleive that Axl is not doing it for the money. He DOESNT care about that. If he did, we would give us a release date. If I had a release date, EVERYONE I know would know that the Guns N Roses' album will be out on ....... Damn how many copies could be sold if we had a date and were all talking about it?