What year did you start caring again

undercovergunner

So rewind late 90's gnr is done, pantera is done and Im trying to like korn and the new metallica.

1998-99 Try to like slim shady,sys of down,slipknot, and alot of other new bands doin a death metal ballad type mix.

End of days soundtrack I hear a weird song with axl screaming like a girl "I would later appreciate the lyrics"

so I hit a few web sites and find no news about gnr.

2001 I get some new music that is great, Iowa, mudvayne , nothing face and others.

2002 All hell breaks loose when axl tours at rir and some new songs get recorded and put on the net.

Now I take another look at gnr I know snakepit is a joke and I assume axl is touring because a album will be out soon .

Ha Ha no luck jokes on me so I once again forget about it, I listen to my bootlegs sometimes and grow tired of them then in 04 I hear buckethead dumped gnr.

Then when the piazza incedent happened I scoured the net looking for a recording and that is when I started caring again but now I feel as though that was a waste of time.

So how about you, when did you care again?

So rewind late 90's gnr is done, pantera is done and Im trying to like korn and the new metallica.

1998-99 Try to like slim shady,sys of down,slipknot, and alot of other new bands doin a death metal ballad type mix.

End of days soundtrack I hear a weird song with axl screaming like a girl "I would later appreciate the lyrics"

so I hit a few web sites and find no news about gnr.

2001 I get some new music that is great, Iowa, mudvayne , nothing face and others.

2002 All hell breaks loose when axl tours at rir and some new songs get recorded and put on the net.

Now I take another look at gnr I know snakepit is a joke and I assume axl is touring because a album will be out soon .

Ha Ha no luck jokes on me so I once again forget about it, I listen to my bootlegs sometimes and grow tired of them then in 04 I hear buckethead dumped gnr.

Then when the piazza incedent happened I scoured the net looking for a recording and that is when I started caring again but now I feel as though that was a waste of time.

So how about you, when did you care again?

I found it basically impossbile to keep any sort of faith from 2003-2005.

I was at the Philly show, my only GNR show, and he didn't show up. So right away, I'm pissed off. And from there, he disappears off the face of the Earth. I seriously began to wonder if we woudl ever hear from the man again.

I still listened to the band constantly, but I though of them in a strictly past tense senme until the leaks surfaced this year.

I've stopped caring at 1996 and I started again this summer when I went to the GNR concert in Terravibe!

Edit: by that I mean that I wasn't informed about GNR news ... but still I was listening to GNR as they always were one of my favorite bands.

Edited by rQueen

I became a Guns fan around 1993 when i was 12 years old. As the years of silence went by without any news I still listened to Gn'R's music, but I didn't follow the actions that were undertaken at that time (release of Live Era, Oh my God, new people joining the band).

The moment my interest not only in the old band and old music, but in the "new" GNR was aroused, was when I watched the 2002 VMAs and out of the blue: Axl fucking Rose!! I didn't even know that there still was a band and that they were touring. After seeing them, I started to use the internet to learn all movements of Axl and the new guys, I read about Chinese Democracy and looked forward to hear it soon. Since then I care. I even cared in the years of silence 2003-2005 and think that I will care for many more years, even if there isn't any album out soon.

About 2002/2003 I stopped caring.

Until the album comes out, I really couldnt care less.

And why are you here if you don't care at all? :P

I obviously care to some extent otherwise I wouldnt be here. ;)

just not as much as I used to...

of course! ;)

Hello.

Im new here, and i would like to say fuck you to the people who ive read saying negative things about axls promises.

I actually didnt start caring... i actually just GOT into gnr,

i just found out about gnr in 2005, and i started listening to more shit and found out gnr were still touring,

i checked youtube for Sweet child of mine live in rock in rio and thought axl was dead and this was some other guys but then researched and found everything we know up to now

i might have not waited that long for cd but i sure as hell would rape a horse for Chinese Demcracy.